• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Ok guys I have my entire house to myself for the whole of next weekend.

WHOEVER INTENDS TO COME TO MY PLACE SHOULD CONFIRM NOW WITH THE DAY(S) THEY WILL BE STAYING

List of attendees:
Calzorz (4th-6th)
Doplghost (4th-6th)
Kmac (4th-6th)
Willz (5th-6th)
Brado? (5th-6th)
Marni? (5th-6th)
Shlurpie (5th-6th)
GP (5th-6th)
C.R.Z (5th-6th)
Jay-Millz (5th-6th)

There will be a £3 deposit charge upon entry, and the £3 will be refunded to everyone as long as you dont mess up the place.

Have fun everyone.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
andy, is it possible I can send you my megabus reservation thingy so you can print it out for the coach driver?

I don't have a printer :/ I COULD just write the codes and stuff down but eh.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i confirm XP

i was hoping to bring dne for an epic money mac of him vs. whoever did bad in tournament, but he wont come...

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Bmack wouldnt mind coming round but probs wont stay as i live close.

GP, i could have had a ditto...nvm

K.Mac

Smash Lord
he doesnt use pit anymore, he quickly changed to meta knight after he realised he could use him to an extent XD
You DO realise that ... meta knight can be used by ANYONE? :p

and wait-what? me and calz and andy are going to bmacks on the friday now? -would rather stay out of hackney tbf xD-

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Calz, Andy and Kmac sort your **** out and let me know. I don't live in Hackney Kmac. That's Keef.

G-P tell your bro how disappointed I am. Next tourney everyone throw games to his Pit and then thrash his MK so he thinks Pit is better.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm not bringing my wii this time though ... just my sleeping bag and DS and w/e else I need.

And andy, did you get my email?

osnap 5 more posts. ;r

B.Mack

Smash Ace
my grandparents used to live there... but they moved to Essex for a... quieter lifestyle.

Also Kmac, dont forget to dedicate ur 1000th post to me. ur on 996 atm.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Calz, Andy and Kmac sort your **** out and let me know. I don't live in Hackney Kmac. That's Keef.

G-P tell your bro how disappointed I am. Next tourney everyone throw games to his Pit and then thrash his MK so he thinks Pit is better.
haha, unless i host something, he wont go to anything, he didnt like the last tournament because no-one played with him for the last couple of hours (which is why i told him to bring the ds, because i always know best XD)

also beemack, if your grandparents wanted a quiet lifestyle they could always move up here...although its not quiet, its ****ing silent

K.Mac

Smash Lord
also beemack, if your grandparents wanted a quiet lifestyle they could always move up here...although its not quiet, its ****ing silent
You could move to my parents' village ... but I guarantee after a week or so you'll be absolutely bored to death - nothing to do there xD

Though it is quiet.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
well shortly after they moved my grandma won the lottery and paid off her mortgage so its all good. They both retired and go on holiday every weekend.

Living dat good life.

I jealous.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You could move to my parents' village ... but I guarantee after a week or so you'll be absolutely bored to death - nothing to do there xD

Though it is quiet.
there is no motorways in norfolk, the nearest kfc is 40 miles from here, same for subway and burger king, closest big shop is 15 miles.
nothing happens here
luckily my fest will be at my grandparents, which is right next to tesco

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hmm, providing all these turn up

1st: calzorz
2nd: kasper
3rd: anaky
4th: j.miller
and then for the next five places i expect to see dopl, pafos, cong, shlurpie and cloud in no particular order

im aiming for top ten, but thats highly unlikely
i reckon ive improved a bit though, ill have to see

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i see i think the same but i dono out of anaky and kasper for 2nd and 3rd annd 4th i think will be pafos

5h is cloud/miller/cong/shlurp

also my sexy platinum gamecube pad has arrived

Top Bottom