• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Mr Tickle just looks like a paedophile.
Also GP, everyone and their Alzheimers grandma saw that jab spam joke coming
doesnt matter, i still said it XP
and in the words of alzheimers grandma:
i may have alzheimers but at least i dont have alzheimers!

Sorry but jokes regarding Alzheimers are just not..... just no....

Changing the subject. GP. Are you still planning to host that fest in April or has it become a tournament for Feb now? I'm confused.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sorry but jokes regarding Alzheimers are just not..... just no....

Changing the subject. GP. Are you still planning to host that fest in April or has it become a tournament for Feb now? I'm confused.
sorry man ^.^'
well this tournament in feb is not confirmed, and neither is this fest in april, if possible they will BOTH happen, however it is also possible neither will happen, but thats is very unlikely

lucky i aint a emen thn!!! hahahahahaahahahaahahaa

nah but i ifink it would be ckool to go and se eu guys again!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lucky i aint a emen thn!!! hahahahahaahahahaahahaa

nah but i ifink it would be ckool to go and se eu guys again!!!
jesus christ, have you been taking tpying lessons from me?

but for the record, if i use the venue im planning on, youre going to have to go a way outside the venue if you want to smoke weed
also mum's volunteered to bring and sell stuff inside the venue, seeing as theres no real shops nearby, i'd just like people to say waht they think is the most important things to be selling, such as canned drinks, crisps, etc.
i'll make a poll on it when i make a thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
we dont normally smoke weed at tournys , people usually want to play at their best , and thats kind of ur mum to do that , but i think people shud just bring a pack up with them i dont think its fair for ur mum to stand there selling things

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol GP as if you told your mom about the weed xD

But dude, get some dates confirmed so i can book time off work

Awww kj :(
Fair enough though, but if you lol'd at all then shame on you!

Rake seriously don't post things like that, very innappropriate.

Also agreed with Cal on this one. You can't ask your mum to do something like that, that's unfair on her.

Brado

Smash Lord
jesus christ, have you been taking tpying lessons from me?

but for the record, if i use the venue im planning on, youre going to have to go a way outside the venue if you want to smoke weed
also mum's volunteered to bring and sell stuff inside the venue, seeing as theres no real shops nearby, i'd just like people to say waht they think is the most important things to be selling, such as canned drinks, crisps, etc.
i'll make a poll on it when i make a thread
just pointing it out that he never asked his mom..

i'm so bored...

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Classic comedy my friend ;)

Yea kj's right GP, she just stands around and i can't make my borederline racist jokes to keith =P
on the otherhand cant just leave stuff around for people to to take some of and leave money for...andy will just steal crisps again ;)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ah wel you see she benefits from this too, she runs the local youth club (in my village, so we cant host there) and she gets things like drinks, crisps etc. for like, insanely cheap, so she makes a profit for the youth club (which is in dire need of funding, and im not putting that bill on the venue fee)
also, the fact that i'm under 18 (and still will be when i host this) means that a 'responsible' adult needs to be present.
and for the record, she works for the shadiest part of connection, dealing with drug dealers and such and taking children from unresponsible parents is her job, the concept of weed doesnt effect her in the slightest...she can smell it on my clothes when i come back from a smashfest anyway, like a ****ing cat

but no really i'll get some dates confirmed, as a rough estimate it wil lbe late feb/early march

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol so you instantly rat out the guys who did it

she's all like "GP!!!!! (yes your mom calls you gp) HAVE YOU BEEN SMIKING DE GANJA!!!!!"

Kmac's a responsible adult, if theres a problem he'll just check the cctv ;)

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Silva's sig gives me a headache.

<___>

ontopic: There are more Ike mains in the UK than there are MK mains. Feel proud. :p

Silva

Smash Apprentice
Would you like me to get rid of the sig K.Mac?

And I don't get why there would be, he's pretty bad :(. But I'm glad to see that there are <3

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Haha, alrighty then xD

Awww yeeeeeaaaa...but hasn't Anaky always used Ike?

So we were never really the only ones at any point, lol.
not sure actually lol anaky mained marth and link tho so he didnt count :$

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
When Brawl was released i used Link and Ike. Ive mained Link a couple of times, otherwise hes always been my secondary, and Ike has always been a secondary to me. So out of the entire cast ive used Link and Ike for the longest time.

Silva

Smash Apprentice
Niiiccceee, mained Ike since brawl's release. I don't really have secondaries since I mess around with most of the cast. But I mainly use Ganon when I don't use Ike.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Niiiccceee, mained Ike since brawl's release. I don't really have secondaries since I mess around with most of the cast. But I mainly use Ganon when I don't use Ike.
ganon and ike?
dear god its like im this guy's twin XD
ive used ike since the like november '09, maybe a little later
i mained r.o.b for the past month or so, but hes boring now so im back to ike, that godlike figure in the distance (and by godlike i mean gimpable as ****, and by in the distance i mean near the lower end of the tier list)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol i always enjoy having an offstage ike v lucario xD

At the very least he's gona take like 60% unless you DI like a *****, otherwise he's gona die before he can grab that ledge

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol so you instantly rat out the guys who did it

she's all like "GP!!!!! (yes your mom calls you gp) HAVE YOU BEEN SMIKING DE GANJA!!!!!"

Kmac's a responsible adult, if theres a problem he'll just check the cctv ;)
made me lol

and marth hard? really? , ike is alot harder to learn to a decent standard than marth

Top Bottom