• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
It's probably in the game data somewhere, since people have modified the blast-zone radii on some brawl hacks (most notably Brawl+, as they modified a few stages ... best example is WarioWare, to make it harder to kill horizontally).

>_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's probably in the game data somewhere, since people have modified the blast-zone radii on some brawl hacks (most notably Brawl+, as they modified a few stages ... best example is WarioWare, to make it harder to kill horizontally).

>_>
or you can just test it the normal way as hit someone with a directly vertical/horizontal move...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
what he means is theres no point testing when its somewhere on the boards.

Can you B-reverse gyro charge cancel into bair yet?
i can b-reverse the gyro cancel into a b-air fine, the thing thats important (and far more useful) is wavebouncing gyro cancel b-air
but i gonna main ike again anyway i think

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Best. News. Ever.

I'm just gonna CP Diddy or Olimar though, **** getting grab released into usmash or utilt.

ENTER THE ERA OF CAMPY BMACK PLAYSTYLE!
haha, i can easily still pick r.o.b on you ^.^
also for the record, i cant GR wario into usmash, but i can GR you into an up-angled f-tilt, which kills earlier anyway (just does less damage though)
i can also GR into aether but thats pretty pointless and everyone and their mothers can sdi it. and apparently ike-diddy is onyl 55-45 your favour, so that would be interesting

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Actually i used him last tournament (AGAINST UKS 4TH BEST PLAYER), and ive used him in other sets as well before.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Excuse me but Ike vs ROB happens to be slight ROB favour. (GP just doesnt want Anaky to participate in da Battle Of Da Betta Ike) Haha.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Excuse me but Ike vs ROB happens to be slight ROB favour. (GP just doesnt want Anaky to participate in da Battle Of Da Betta Ike) Haha.
naw really? i never would have guessed
and of course i dont, you have solid basics and i dont DX

The Filth

Smash Lord
A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down

GAME

- Andy's Brawl career

Heartstring

Smash Legend
A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down A down

GAME

- Ike's Brawl career
Fix'd for clarity

The Filth

Smash Lord
I have both the utmost clarity of expression and insight, the reason andy uses marth is to escape the jabbing hell he made for himself.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
lol you only Jab when the opponent is close, its all about spacing with Nair and Fair, and punishing **** with buffered Bairs as well.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol you only Jab when the opponent is close, its all about spacing with Nair and Fair, and punishing **** with buffered Bairs as well.
with ikes ******** traction you can actually do an advancing jab, does that not say it all?
ive just realised, im trashing my own characer in a situation i would normally defend everything, guess i care less than i used to XP

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
You cant approach with Jab lmao, Jab is simply used for Punishing and Follow Ups.

I just checked all ur posts, and prolly more than half are all like 10-20 chars long which are pointless lol.
jab is used for EVERYTHING! Jab is Amazing, Jab is Godly. Jab wins games

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
i was was talking about the point we where talking about (well you guys) the Ike Metagame, and you where all on about JABJABJAB

yes i know he was 10charing but yano

also like 3/4 of your posts are all 10/20 chars, and the rest are all your old trollin

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol i dont post pointless posts, alot of it is trolling though, how else would have i got these 61 infractions?

But i do wanna get to 2000 posts now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Lol i dont post pointless posts, alot of it is trolling though, how else would have i got these 61 infractions?

But i do wanna get to 2000 posts now.
i'm already there, i started using smashboards january this year, umad?
and yes, jab is practically an every situation move, i troll DNE by using jab as my only move in an entire game...and winning

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ike's like Mr. Tickle, jab them and it hits from anywhere on the stage. So broooken.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Mr Tickle just looks like a paedophile.
Also GP, everyone and their Alzheimers grandma saw that jab spam joke coming

Top Bottom