• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Destrawr

Smash Cadet
Maybe i should live a bit more 0.0
I hardly know any of the north west community ;-;

The_Rake

Smash Lord
It could have something to do with DI, i usually lose the will to live when im getting CGed and don't bother in friendlies :3

But still, I swear you've taken my bowser to almost 70% once.

Oh, and I'll see when I can start hosting at my place in Bolton soon. Next few weeks for me are busy what with assignments etc. I'm planning to host **** over summer and afterwards during next year as well, cause I'll have moved into my own house with Bickers.
it couldnt have been that high, its to about 50-60
Apparantly you cant DI out of Force Palm, which sounds ludicrous. Still i played some MMs with george a while back and cg's his d3 in them

ah yea i got you now kj, thats pro tunes man

K.Mac - KMAC SD. Your still as broken as ever in brawl- man :/, evil top tier Yoshi man. Looking forward to getting some singles with you man. Good stuff.

There you go, you get your own post for it lol.

The Filth

Smash Lord
BOYS!

Going to be planning a brawl national tourney in summer. Details coming in a 3 weeks or so, but it's on the cards.

Tell your family, friends, your friends family and family friends. And friendly families with friendly family friends.... that are friendly.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
boys!

Going to be planning a brawl national tourney in summer. Details coming in a 3 weeks or so, but it's on the cards.

Tell your family, friends, your friends family and family friends. And friendly families with friendly family friends.... That are friendly.
meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Fraid not, this ones going to be the first Brawl only national :3

You scrubs don't deserve my prescence. I judge this obviously with choice of smash game fully in mind x
I actually must physically come to this tournament now, there is no doubt it will be amazing. Could this finally mean... NO CALZUM?

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

The Filth

Smash Lord
I actually must physically come to this tournament now, there is no doubt it will be amazing. Could this finally mean... NO CALZUM?

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Hey Jimmy, I'm the TO, what I say, goes.

Oh the power. Im'a have you all do naked jumping jacks for tourney entry and gay chicken to determine seeding.

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't think it's fair to expect Darren to host for Melee as well.

1. It's very hard to host for both games, it involves a lot of preparation and stress.

2. We've been going on at the Brawl scene for a while now about how no one hosts national tournaments (this is actually the MAIN reason I quit Brawl since it's made me lose a lot of interest since TKI, the other being that my Wii is incapable of playing it now. If Brawl nationals became common I would probably pick it up again and take it 100% seriously). Not fair to expect Melee as soon as someone steps up to host a Brawl national.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Yeah plus this will be my first attempt, I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Remember I'm only one guy, I've seen how stressed fuzzy gets when things start going wrong. Plus with him playing both games it gets even more gritty.

If this comes about I'm fairly sure i won't enter it myself, for the first time at least. I'll play friendlies of course, but I don't want the pressure of placing as well as having to juggle 1001 things at once.

Also, I'm guessing 80% of the melee community would be like "who the ****s this joker?" :3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Do you want help with it Darren? You could participate in the tournament and I'll help run things while you're busy with pools/bracket matches. I want tournament running exp since I'm planning to help with SNY as well so this would benefit us both.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Hmm.. helps greatly appreciated of course babes...

I suppose I'll see how I feel closer to the date, if I'm confident in my team of helper monkeys then I'll enter sure :3

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I don't think it's fair to expect Darren to host for Melee as well.

1. It's very hard to host for both games, it involves a lot of preparation and stress.

2. We've been going on at the Brawl scene for a while now about how no one hosts national tournaments (this is actually the MAIN reason I quit Brawl since it's made me lose a lot of interest since TKI, the other being that my Wii is incapable of playing it now. If Brawl nationals became common I would probably pick it up again and take it 100% seriously). Not fair to expect Melee as soon as someone steps up to host a Brawl national.
this is the main reason i stopped as well i was top 3 a while ago when i took it seriously + aikos manchester events was too good ;)

i would still would have played brawl if anyone did more tournaments for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bVaIshrqG8

lol this match

The Filth

Smash Lord
Hey edwin, the gamerbase tournies are being ressurected by smudge hopefully, so you have that to look forward to if you're still even slightly interested :3

Hopefully if I pull this tourney off with distinction it can get some brawl hype going, its been severely lacking. When kone pointed out there's never been a pure brawl national hosted it kind of drove home the point it's always been treated like a side event, hopefully we can change that.

Top Bottom