• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
things are going gay right now. Put my car keys in the wash and how the buttons dont work, i was hoping i just shorted the battery but the whole things wrecked. GAY! dont like having to use the key, i keep walking away from my car without locking it now.
Plus im coming down with a bug. hopefully if it stays as it is itll be no worries, then again todays the first day ive felt like this so could get worse. if it does seriously gay on me ill prob be coming a day or 2 late

The Filth

Smash Lord
Boys... BOYS.

I just came into some money, so I still might make this weekend.

KEEP STRONG. WISH ME LUCK.

If I can still come <3

K.Mac

Smash Lord
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN
get hype

ANDY FFS. if you don't tell me what time I need to be in meadowhall I'm gonna end up not coming because I'm gonna be sat at home wondering WTF to do and I'll give up.

seriously. -_-

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
get of my **** please, i hate people when they think its a free ride, Kekekekke, and what i ment is, Calzor,Trio and Kira can never beat me now GG, i am the best in the UK

What does 'Kekekekke' mean?

Anyway, I hope you guys are in top form for this, I want to get some good matches in :3.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
When the hell did you become a mod KJ? -confused.- O.o

also do you know what time you guys (you, keith and izaw are all coming together right? or did I just read andy's **** wrong?) are gonna be at meadowhall? Andy told me tuesday he'd tell me weds when to be there to meet up but he hasn't gotten back to me.

if I don't know when to come I'll end up just waiting for him to get on MSN and ***** at me asking where I am, to save myself the embarrassment of waiting at meadowhall or barnsley for five hours because I tried to go too early.

=_=

oh yeah

BRING POKEMON. me and rake are bringing ours. we can do battle tower or egg swaps or just help each other out on it. I'm still trying to ****ing catch Lugia. this guy is totally SANDBAGGING me ****it! it's not funny!

Im coming with G.P to Andy's on the monday, round about 12 is when I'll arrive. LOL OF COURSE IM BRINGING POKEMON MAN <3333 Lugia sandbags on everyone D:.

@Willz, we are not told why we became mods, but I am the mod of the Samus board, so I would imagine it has to do with my posts revolving around the metagame, helping out fellow Samus mains and general other stuff.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Im coming with G.P to Andy's on the monday, round about 12 is when I'll arrive. LOL OF COURSE IM BRINGING POKEMON MAN <3333 Lugia sandbags on everyone D:.

@Willz, we are not told why we became mods, but I am the mod of the Samus board, so I would imagine it has to do with my posts revolving around the metagame, helping out fellow Samus mains and general other stuff.
lol i caught lugia first try with my first ball :p think it was a heavy ball

yea if no one has an arceus i can lend you mine to get yourself a lvl 1 giratina/palkia/dialga and those of us with hg can help those of us with ss get rayquaza and vice versa

no johns here kj but im not on top form, been feeling bad since teusday. should still be coming, just wont be on form

I got two of those arceuses lol. I went to the event w/ Ixis, got myself a modest, high IV'ed one aswell <3.

D'aww Rake thats sad to hear, don't worry, I'll make sure you get better.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lool, dont want your care :p

ha, in that case then kj, how about lending me the event one? :p afterall you can do the event twice with normal/semi legit and event arceus

Looks like I'll be up there tomorrow guys, I bet im going to find somebody on the chair ;_________;

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
"Kekekeke" come from korean, as when they type to show they are laughing, they will type the character similar to the letter K over and over again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Kekeke is the closest english approximation to this.

Also, Mewtwo is the greatest uber of all time.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Considering Mewtwo has been the most broken uber so far (rby) yes he is.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
omg ryukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! best sonic in UK!!!

you need to come to the next tourney whenever its held!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
haha i remember that match well, went on for a while (2playthoughs of castle siege i think).
yea man, first kill was on the 3rd part. that match ws gay. i cant believe i rolled that much xD ive watched that and i dont actually move along the ground except for rolling

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Broken MTR is Broken, theres loads of names we got for MTR xDD.

MTR Roll Combo
MTR Mindgame
MTR Stock Holder

And maybe some more i cant think of atm.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Broken MTR is Broken, theres loads of names we got for MTR xDD.

MTR Roll Combo
MTR Mindgame
MTR Stock Holder

And maybe some more i cant think of atm.
the roll combo existed before, its where i force you to jump an aura ball and land on the forward smash sweet spot. MTR stock holder was awsome though. Too good.

What about K.Mac's though?
J.Mac/John Mac
John Macintyre
John Mcclain
Then there was the Epic K.Mac silence! I told him to be quiet and he did it loudly!!!!!

Top Bottom