• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok updated the list, still need Cong to confirm himself, WE NEED YOU THERE CONG SRS!!! And also Ixis and Auro get ur dates down and confirm.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
hey andy, I can (I think) make my own gcts now so if you have any decent vBrawl codes send me then :T

</random talk>

Rake, we need to do another epic KFC run, that night was immense. 4srs./

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Nice to know my post was ignored. So I'll ask again, can I come round on Friday 9th till Saturday 10th?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Well I'm off school on the 9th so it would be cool if I can come to Sheffield n see you guys + Izaw. I would wanna go back on the Saturday or Sunday however because school is on Monday =]

I'd get a train to Sheffield cuz it's easy to get there from Leicester but I don't know what to do after that :confused:

The Filth

Smash Lord
Well I'm off school on the 9th so it would be cool if I can come to Sheffield n see you guys + Izaw. I would wanna go back on the Saturday or Sunday however because school is on Monday =]

I'd get a train to Sheffield cuz it's easy to get there from Leicester but I don't know what to do after that :confused:
If the 9th is a weekend I can't meet y'all in sheffield and get you to andy's :3

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
The 9th is a friday and Me and Cal dont get back until 11pm, we arrive at East Midlands airport at 11pm, then my dad takes us back to sheffield and we meet Izaw and Keith in sheffield at 1am in the morning, go back to mine and then ppl arrive on the 10th. So if u wanna come sat to sun u can, ppl can meet u in sheffield and then they'll get u to my house (such as K.Mac or KJ) or i might be able to get my uncle or my dad to come pick ppl up from sheffield.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
eh

if willz happens to be going the same day I do (probs saturday morning / midday-ish) then if he catches me at meadowhall I can get him to barnsley ... andy, you need to be at the train station when I get there tho, like hell I'm getting the bus by myself.

And I'll keep you updated on the jobsearch john front.

O yehz, calz (or andy) what are we doing the thursday before smashGT? are me and calz going to yours andy or am I going to calz and the two of us get to sheffield for 12? I'm asking this because tomorrow I'm (almost certainly) going to go get me a new DS and pre-order pokemon soul silver, and it comes out on the FRIDAY BEFORE SMASHGT D: so I'd prefer to just meet calz at scunny train station at like 10am or something, as that gives me time to get into town and go to gamestation to get the game (and some money / breakfast)

I'm not sure when exactly we'll end up at kira's either ... but that'll mean that I will just need to do a buttload of practicing there.

well? O_o

(don't give me any johns about me wasting my money either. R4 carts don't work on DSi XL >_>)

GONNA GET ME A FREE LUGIA FIGURINE. WOOT WOOT.

edit

Is the coach seriously at 4pm from sheffield? D:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
idk mac, u guys can come over thursday if u want, a little training b4 wudnt harm any1, but i may be going to college that friday morning dono yet

The_Rake

Smash Lord
OOOOHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *****ES!!!

Just beat through the fire and flames on expert

OOOOOHHHHHHH IT FEELS GOOD!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
OOOOHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *****ES!!!

Just beat through the fire and flames on expert

OOOOOHHHHHHH IT FEELS GOOD!
Now go try to beat that song on Audiosurf - much more challenging D:

@ andy - I pre-ordered pokemon soul silver today so... the coach is at 4pm from sheffield right? I think I could get away with staying at calz thursday since I'd have to get the game friday.

depends on whether calz wants my johns tho lol :chuckle:

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Yeah im moving up in the world Joe, ill only ask you to join me once before you get left behind BOIIII

Top Bottom