• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I wish I could play anyone online. But my internet is gutter trash. -_-

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Believe me I'd love to, but college is keeping me from doing so.
And I'm rusty as ****!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm not joining Facebook; even if I'd die if I didn't I still won't join. End of discussion, kthxbye. People have my MSN, calz has my xbox gamertag. And you john at me >_>

... btw what's wi-fi again?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Believe me I'd love to, but college is keeping me from doing so.
And I'm rusty as ****!
And i know that feel bro.
For the record, there are things every thursday in croydon. come join on this page and get in on everything (you too kmac)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/110893192329962/

I'm not joining Facebook; even if I'd die if I didn't I still won't join. End of discussion, kthxbye. People have my MSN, calz has my xbox gamertag. And you john at me >_>

... btw what's wi-fi again?
If you want to come to things, you need to make it as convenient as possible for us to contact you

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I really need to practice. I haven't played for like.. a month or 2 lol.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
you should have come to the Out of Con'trolls' tournament, it was advertised all over smashboards. Seeing as you live in East London you are quite local to the regular brawlers. Theres usually a games night every Thursday from 6.30pm -10pm in Croydon (I understand it may be a long-ish Journey for you to get back home) and there are people who host at their homes and always welcome to play new people.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but if thats not available, you've always got people nearby, particularly in london!
seriously, go and request to join that facebook page i posted. people in there will play offline with you

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm not joining Facefu- I mean Failb- I mean Facebook. >_>

And you say you need ways that are convenient to contact me? Okay, I'm not trying to instigate an argument here, but you have me on xbox. If you can't be ***** to send me a message through xbox then sorry, why should I be ***** to join a social networking site?

Also there are things called PHONES. Seriously ... you call me lazy.

... do I need to state any other proof that I'm not joining that site? So stop asking me.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Why has KJ blocked and deleted me off Facebook lol

This is the type of fun you get Kmac, worth it for the jokes ;)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I never go on Facebook either. Because everyone I know in the freaking planet has Facebook.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hardly any of us use it anymore. Its so much easier ti recruit new people to facebook because its so easy if theyve already got an account

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Still nice to know that there are people in East London who play this game. I thought I was the only one. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I do understand what he means though

However if you want to meet a sample of smashers, theres an event going on this thursday in croydon, and i'll probably be there too

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol family man, Mum's got a business meeting at wembley on thursday, so i might as well use the oppurtunity! i need to see how my ganon fares in tournament after all!

but yes, i fkn love london

Top Bottom