• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
But k.mac, you complained to high hell last time he had a fest. Ah reckon he figured you wouldnt want to come again ^^

Calzorz

Smash Lord
kmac ur welcome to come now i didnt tell any1 about my fest i let the word spread itself so get walking lazymac

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My apex pool has been announced!

Pool 19
Nairo
Golden-Psyco
Kurei
Rockmix
Nordal

I actually think i got pretty lucky for once. Top 2 go through, so if i get out of round 1 pools then i would call that sucessful

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hahahaha Nairo namesearcher, it makes me laugh when people do that.

Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo Nairo!

Ohh and Cong what happened to your old account? Did u forget your password? I kinda logged u out on your laptop at Calz lmao.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
good luck g.p for apex, dont forget to come over for some smash when your back in the country and settled down!!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I watched some of APEX last night on the livestream. Was some melee doubles, didn't know who they were ... saw some cockups and mistakes. Made me feel fuzzy inside.

Also, unfortunately, it's blurry.

http://i43.tinypic.com/23u1z74.jpg

I think I'd taken this on my old sony ericcson. would've been a better picture on my samsung, tbh.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
lols hes sleeping in the "nice guy pose", also yeah i watched the doubles and the crew battle, it was alot of fun even though i dont know **** about melee, i can enjoy the hype... and also the moonwalking!

Top Bottom