• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
There was no reason for me to play Calzorz, who'd of easily beat me, and no reason to play Calzum because I play him every week and I'd rather give my crew partner the chance to go through than beat him and hinder his chances further. Team work fool.
And I was more focused on my melee pool.

Beat someone good, then ride it.
you could have sand bagged, more respectful that way. and also, surely you should play to your fullest you can, and also, who said there was teams in SINGLES? no team work in singles
if your more focused on melee, then remove yourself from the brawl thread silly.

we'll go with this then, ill stop riding the victory, and in the meantime your mum will continue riding me

Brado

Smash Lord
Loving the excellent grammar GP.
Why should I have to play to my fullest, it's my money to waste, if I'm out I'm not going to waste time playing anymore if I'm not going to enjoy it. So what, people do it, simple as.

Well when my name is mentioned I'm allowed to reply. -_-

OHH BURNED.
Dude you'll really never get laid, not even by my mom. And she's fat.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
Loving the excellent grammar GP.
Why should I have to play to my fullest, it's my money to waste, if I'm out I'm not going to waste time playing anymore if I'm not going to enjoy it. So what, people do it, simple as.

Well when my name is mentioned I'm allowed to reply. -_-

OHH BURNED.
Dude you'll really never get laid, not even by my mom. And she's fat.
nootrishus feedingz for the resident troll

LOL

Brado

Smash Lord
Callum, you might wanna change your sig so it makes sense, it's 'formerly'.

This is really important information for the UK bawrl scene

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ahahahahahahahaah GP claiming he's not a virgin.
Too good.
hahahahahaha brado claiming he wasnt at his best.
did i say anything about not being a virgin? congratulations, your mum aint fat anymore.
you see, rushing to conclusions jsut dosent help you out

Smudge

Smash Lord
Peasants, Minions, Morons

Look at you all, scrambling round like the fools that you truly are.

There is only one think that can save you in these dark times, one man to become your Saviour, all you need to do...is raise your right hand pledge yourself to Smudge!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
you got me all wrong dooan!! I was more refering to the pointlessness of the argueing than the brawl scene.

One thing I will say though is that I'm thinking of trying to pick up brawl properly and will be making an effort to turn up to any brawl events in the future

The Filth

Smash Lord
Oooh I apologise then, I complain about people being oversensitive then go crack out some first grade *****-fit :3

Well, now is the time to do it. If you haven't heard, I've got a national brawl tourney in the pipeline. It's going down once i get the go ahead from the venue =]

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Oooh I apologise then, I complain about people being oversensitive then go crack out some first grade *****-fit :3

Well, now is the time to do it. If you haven't heard, I've got a national brawl tourney in the pipeline. It's going down once i get the go ahead from the venue =]
hehe nah Dooan my comment wasn't very nice so it's not your fault.

Rly good to hear that theres going to be a brawl tournament though!! Will def be there

Top Bottom