• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It actually was. We even discussed it in the chat, he actually apologised for it, but still continued to post it on here. I believe that it should not be banned until it is done.

@Kmac, you beat Brado with this strategy, I beat Cong and Kira, BIG difference.
trust me, it wasnt a personal attack, i apolagised on teh chat for it SEEMING like a personal attack, if im hoenst i find it rather skillful in the way you do your planking because you still fire over 900 rockets while doing so, however i duscussed it with shlurp during college, and seeing as hes going MK, he could quite easily scrooge his was to the tournament, scrooging is very hard to punish.
besides, it was jst a suggestno anyway

trust me, it wasnt a personal attack, i apolagised on teh chat for it SEEMING like a personal attack, if im hoenst i find it rather skillful in the way you do your planking because you still fire over 900 rockets while doing so, however i duscussed it with shlurp during college, and seeing as hes going MK, he could quite easily scrooge his was to the tournament, scrooging is very hard to punish.
besides, it was jst a suggestno anyway
So just because Slurp plays as MK, we should impliment this rule? Kira and Fuzzy both go MK, but neither of them do this.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
So just because Slurp plays as MK, we should impliment this rule? Kira and Fuzzy both go MK, but neither of them do this.
we were discussing on how doing that would be a surefire win tactic, seeing as mk is unparralelled in the ar and can deal with anyone trying to intercept his scrooging, also seeing as theres a lack of a ledgegrab limit in the uk, this is a legitimate tactic for the whole 8 minutes.
of course, well need to see it being put into practise before any bans

Kasper!

Smash Lord
killerjawz are you stupid or stupid. Refrain from mentioning my name in any of your posts from now on if your just gonna type without thinking

killerjawz are you stupid or stupid. Refrain from mentioning my name in any of your posts from now on if your just gonna type without thinking
Kira, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the square right now getting fed by old women?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hey, you had all the help you needed, you got yourself seeded after all, everyone except calzorz should have been child play for you

Brado

Smash Lord
**** off, you ******. I don't care, I know I'm better than I played, and it's Brawl lol.

Sort out your appearance lool

SUPER SRS POST

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
**** off, you ******. I don't care, I know I'm better than I played, and it's Brawl lol.

SUPER SRS POST
obviously you cared otherwise you wouldnt fight it so hard like your doing now.
swearing shows you care

GET SLURPED

Heartstring

Smash Legend

SUPER SRS POST
oh days, i might just go cry in that corner now, he swore at me

to be honest, if you wanted to paly better AND sort your own appearance out at the same time, youd get rid of the hair impeding your view, no-one likes emo hair

internet=srs bzns

The Filth

Smash Lord
With so much drama in the industry,

The smash po-lice are listenin'

Be careful or you'll be historyyyyy

It's just another unsolved mysteryyyyy

It's murdah

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm annoyed cause he's mentioned it quite a few times since the tourney, why continually ride the win. It's ********

But in all seriousness, I was so upset about losing to you GP, I cut myself.
:/
brawls srs bzns

My hair doesn't get in the way :S
It looks better than yours is saturated in gel

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm annoyed cause he's mentioned it quite a few times since the tourney, why continually ride the win. It's ********

But in all seriousness, I was so upset about losing to you GP, I cut myself.
:/
brawls srs bzns

My hair doesn't get in the way :S
It looks better than yours is saturated in gel
well, it was still a 3-stock, on someone supposedly worthy of ranking, i dunno how much **** you might have sucked to get that, cause hell, you didnt deserve it XP

emo indeed.

ah but you see, that is where youre wrong, males+hair staighteners=setting off gaydars
also my hair is infact a concealed weapon when 'saturated in gel', how else would i have walked across london without getting mugged? i think of this **** before hand, brainpowarz ftw

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lawl, i is trolling, besides, your fault for getting stressy about a loss
its ok, you were fighting me after all ^_^

Brado

Smash Lord
Yeah man, I was uber stressed over losing :/
/sarcasm

It's annoying how you ride the win liek it's something to be proud of, and that you've mentioned it loads.

You asspirate

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah man, I was uber stressed over losing :/
/sarcasm

It's annoying how you ride the win liek it's something to be proud of, and that you've mentioned it loads.

You asspirate
oh now come on, you did get stressy, seeign as youve forfeited the rest on your games afterwards.

3stocks dont come often, ill take it when it happens and remember it.

yargh, i see yer booty XP

Brado

Smash Lord
There was no reason for me to play Calzorz, who'd of easily beat me, and no reason to play Calzum because I play him every week and I'd rather give my crew partner the chance to go through than beat him and hinder his chances further. Team work fool.
And I was more focused on my melee pool.

Beat someone good, then ride it.

Top Bottom