• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm #2

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You can go next if you want. The last part is up there... I'll be updating the Op asap.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
checking up on y'all

my computer should be fixed by monday at the latest, and then i have an idea i want to do... so please do not make me next, but keep me in mind

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
Ok, This Thread Has Slowed Down To An Unacceptable Level! Let's Get This Ball Rolling Again! Pm Spam Go!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo

ill do another one. i have my computer back.

just have dekuu PM me when its my turn and point me towards the previous piece

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

No problem, I guess we can do a couple more and end this worm. Do you guys want to keep on until we reach 20 parts?

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
I wanna make another piece! I got my computer fixed so I'm good to go. If I can go next week that'll be awesome. I'm on spring break then so I'll have lots of free time.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
There are 12 complete parts as of now. 13 if you count Tom's, and after that BakaJuice's. Wanna go after BakaJuice?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm pretty sure your turn will come up next week, not this one :p

OP updated.

Apple Jaxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaxvex
3DS FC
3566-1709-4610
so how exactly is the order set up? do we just say when we want to make the next part?

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to give this a go, but I'm not sure how it works. Do I just make the image, then you blend it?
No, the blending is entirely up to you. What I like to do (not that I'm saying you have to do it this way) is I download the worm segment that I'm following, open it up in photoshop and double the canvas size. Then I move the part over to the left side, leaving me with my blank slate. After that I do whatever I want/can to blend it with the previous segment. After I'm done doing whatever, I readjust the canvas size again to what it's supposed to be, 600 x 450 if I'm not mistaken, move it all so that it's where it needs to be (centered and whatnot), and save it.

I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but that's how I do it. Anyone else have any interesting methods?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
No, the blending is entirely up to you. What I like to do (not that I'm saying you have to do it this way) is I download the worm segment that I'm following, open it up in photoshop and double the canvas size. Then I move the part over to the left side, leaving me with my blank slate. After that I do whatever I want/can to blend it with the previous segment. After I'm done doing whatever, I readjust the canvas size again to what it's supposed to be, 600 x 450 if I'm not mistaken, move it all so that it's where it needs to be (centered and whatnot), and save it.

I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but that's how I do it. Anyone else have any interesting methods?
I do about the same thing...but im lazy so i just screenshot the screen and paste it to paint. Then, i just cut out the 600x450 pic i made and save it as its own file. It's probably more time consuming...but idc. xD

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
Actually, since we now know where we are going to finish, could I go last? I just want to be able to finish with something, and have no reservations as to leaving it follow-up-able.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
I do about the same thing...but im lazy so i just screenshot the screen and paste it to paint. Then, i just cut out the 600x450 pic i made and save it as its own file. It's probably more time consuming...but idc. xD
Lol. wut? Why would you do that... seems like more work (the opposite of lazy).

I just make it double the width, do all my blending, then cut off the left side, then finish it up. Pretty easy, just some canvas size changing.

Btw, how's the next piece going?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It doesn't matter because the current drawer hasn't submitted yet. I usually update the OP whenever someone submits. BakaJuice you think you can take his turn?

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
I was kinda hoping to get kicked to the back of the list entirely. Will I still be able to finish off the worm?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
No lol, because you're gonna be last. To be honest I want to finish this asap, I thought it'd move faster :ohwell:

PurDi, can you do the next piece?

Top Bottom