• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm #2

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Okay. I finished mine.

I want you guys to do me a favor though, go to the worm page and tell me if the red parts blend together, I spent like way more time trying match those than doing the whole thing. In my photoshop it looks good, but once I save as png/whatever some colors change a bit. I see my red parts a little bit lighter than Bakajuice's. I think I have to change some color settings on my PS. :ohwell:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's really bugging me. I'm sure it has something to do with my Photoshop, but I went through all the settings and still can't figure out what it is.

For example, when I saved and opened Bakajuice's part it showed up a bit more darker, like a bit more saturated (I realized this when I finished).

Do you guys see the difference?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hmm...try setting it to CYMK instead of RGB.
CYMK is better for putting it on websites, etc from what i remember from some random class i took

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Tooooom, where are you? Can you do this or do you wanna switch turns with C Lokii?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm sorry everyone, but I am just not very creative this time around. I keep trying ideas and they all look awful. If I could switch turns with Lokii that would be nice.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Sure, no problem.

Mr. Game and Pichu, I'll add you to the list.

So C.Lokii goes up next now.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Got the visitor message
Yessir! I'll get right on it...
Tomorrow night xD; Working on finishing up some scholarship art (aka. writing a business letter because my dad wants me to be super formal xD)

^ Dekuu's + Mine

^Mine

Quote on the person is from Catcher in the Rye and GitS:SAC (Laughing man)
And dont worry. made sure the side of the arrow was a solid color...so it shouldnt be too hard to transition :3

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Awesomeness :bee:

I'm gonna message Tom, if he can't do it PurDi is next.

Okay, PurDi, you're next!

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Ermmm. I'm still having computer problems... My computer can't connect to the internet anymore so I'd have to do tons of file transfers which is a giant pain.

I don't mean to just pass on my turn but it seems as if that's the only thing I can do at the moment. Sorry guys.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That's okay. Sooo... Elder Sister is up next.

Unless she can't lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck with your computer, PurDi!!! Hope everything gets fixed soon!!~
Good luck, Sister!! :D
Thanks Sis and Chaco!! <3

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
so yeah, my graphics tablet is broken, sawwy and this is nothing special but w/e.
i will do better next time, promise!

hope it blends...

EDIT: it doesn't! i'll try to fix it, but wasn't this a problem we had before?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
No problem ;), if you find a way to fix it notify me and I'll replace it. Does it blend Photoshop/whatever but not here?

Also, Lokii, there's like a white line to the left in your part lol.

http://swfworm.diaryland.com/

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
I like the way the arrow blends. It looks cool. I think that it should be smothed out a bit though. The edges are really hard compared to the other side of the arrow. Smudge tool works well for this. Really nice job sis, looks awesome.

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
I'll post my pic sometime over the next four days. Consder this. If im not done by Wednesday night, around 12 PM EST, recognize me as out. But dont worry, it should be done by mid monday.

Right so this is my picture... yup. Hope you think it's good.

And this one with Elder Sister's pic side by side.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

I like the way the arrow blends. It looks cool. I think that it should be smothed out a bit though. The edges are really hard compared to the other side of the arrow. Smudge tool works well for this. Really nice job sis, looks awesome.
thankies:), but i dunno why it is the way it is...
because it looks perfectly fine on my computer.
No problem ;), if you find a way to fix it notify me and I'll replace it. Does it blend Photoshop/whatever but not here?
yes it's weird!!
it does blend here but when i upload it it's well, weird.... i dunno why :/
i will have ya know :)

MAJOR EDIT:@Dekuu
i just looked at the worm page and Purdy's part is missing! or is it just my crappy comp? you should check it out.

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
If you give it some time to load, it should fix itself. It happens to me from time to time too. Just remember that there are a lot of images to load now.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Who wants to go next? :p

Tom and PurDi are having computer problems afaik.

Top Bottom