• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm #2

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Woot! I'm loving it. I still think we should cycle it at least once more though. With only 8 people so far its not gonna be that long...

Hey Elder Sister, if you're having trouble blending into the background I can send you the .psd file so you can copy my layers.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Was it an OVA (Original Video Animation)? OVA's don't have to tie in to the plot of the general story.
Basically. They decided to make it an alternate universe from the original story, changing everyone's character bios, etc.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This will remain open for a long time :p, so anyone can feel free to join.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
As i said in the "practice" worm...
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, PLEASE DO! ITS OODLES OF FUN!
-sparkles everywhere-

...OODLES I SAY!!! :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
New laptop at Chirstmas! *sparkles*

Then to get Photoshop...<.<

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
This is turning out to be very interesting-looking! Are we going to go through the cycle more than once, so that each person goes twice? If so, or if I can have the chance to go a second time, please count me in. :3

Ohai, Pierre the Scarecrow!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Well, I'd like to participate again in this one, so yeah. Once we run out of new people, people who already submitted could take another spot, and new people would still be able to join whenever.

I'll update the OP today.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
STILL EXCITED! This worm is gonna be a BILLION times better than the last one!
-offtopic-
Hey guise! We need to represent the AE in the SWF Civil War story in the UB xD
AE has an amazing bunch of peoples!

Chaco

Never Logs In
I want to do some projects with the AE.

Holiday Worms.
Event Worms.
Fusion comics on down the road for the site.

Just to hype....GUYS JOIN THE FUSION COMIC. It's GOING to be amazing. The 3 people, besides myself, right now...I love them.

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
yeah! :D <3

btw, if somebody could help me, that'd great. the programm i'm workin with always creates this 1px bar on the right side. can't fix it. :ohwell:
im trying, but oh well:urg:

Fixed.

On a side note, I think all images should be saved in PNG format, because JPG is not made for what we are doing. Jpeg format is designed for real life images, in which detail depth is deeper, and so a little bit of distortion doesn't show as much while the image is compressed. However, when used on a project like this, where large areas of the image are one color throughout, the distortion is rather obvious, such as in this image done by ElderSister (it's not your fault, it's the compression that makes it do that). Png, on the other hand, is made for line drawings, computer generated graphics, cartoons and other such artwork. Therefore, it is more fit for this kind of job. So, I think that, in order to keep the images closer to what the artist originally intended, all images should be exported in the PNG format.

BakaJuice

Smash Apprentice
btw, Dekuu, you can go ahead and add me to the list, since we are going around twice. I still want to finish it though, on the second go 'round.

Top Bottom