• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
Yo David your giving me a ride right ?? i checked everythingup and im good too go im just counting on you to take me there and back thanks bro

Tako

Smash Cadet
yo so everything is set ur taking me jean and mia soldier tommarow?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I was planning on making like a random/surprise entrance but yea I dont think that will happen anymore lol..... and by the looks of it... I think its safe to say im going to quit smash for awhile.. peace

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
put me down. im in

o yea one more thing, i need a partner. if anyone is down for just let me kno and ill see u at the tourny tomorrow. ill probably wear a name tag or something...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Ok, so my car tomorrow

Knif, Taco, Don....
James(my friend) is goin with another friend I believe.
Technically I have room for one, but i'd rather leave it as is.

Everyone im pickin up should be at the aventura mall tomorrow at 9 if possible

Good luck to everyone, glad to see this much interest.

if anyone has any questions at all regarding the tourny, feel free to call. numbers in the first post.

If you got a cube/wii and are wonderin if u should bring it, do so.
Same for a tv, or power strip if ya can.
Any help is always appreciated.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
last minute request, not 1000% nessasary, but it'd be good for anyone wonderin, yes u should take that cube, yes take that power strip, yes take that small *** tv. W.e. u want :D
anything is appreciated and i'll see u all there!

Top Bottom