• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
:urg:made me wish that I could have made it, but I'm doing med applications for my future. Congrats to those who made it and had fun.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Out of the 50 something people who said they would come. What pleasant memories I have for playing against Linguini in my first tourney match-up. >.>

P.S. I always thought Linguini was that big white guy in his old sig for some reason...

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Tournament was fun, good **** from everyone.
EDIT sorry 2 sleepy to type shoutouts, but I will tommorow. . . .

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah..............................................

Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi!...

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Oh yeah..............................................

Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi! Go Yoshi!...
In the middle of my teams match against saybrick and linguini he was poking me calling me ***got :(

Shoutouts:
Lambchops: Close sets......kinda. Hopefully seibrik will get those matches up soon, i wanna watch those comboes again. Sooooo close to beating you on that last match in poke, even though you would've had the counterpick and stuff....
Linguini: fun set, you messed up too much though. How was i dodging those basic comboes? You beat Seibrik which i am monumentally happy about, good **** man.
Andres: Tough break playing Cesar in the first match you played. Practice more.
Cesar: Learn to combo.
Gangsta: I am never ever ever going fox on you again. That was just ****.
Seibrik: Fun tourney, even though you never really called out matches or anything....next time have Justin co-host again plz.
Doodah: Good **** in teams man. that laser save is sick. Stop going near me in the edge...you won when you avoided it.
Ice climbers dude who i forget the name of: very nice ice climbers considering you don't infinite at all. Got me down to on stock on corneria which is one of my best/favorite stages. Very nice
Nice stuff overall, fun tournament, wish it had been bigger. Seibrik, focus today on getting the matches between me and Lambchops up.
Rexx: Seibrik always plays you doesn't he.....
Riddle: So.....bowser main?
Edit: Hehe, the 530th post in this thread is my 530th post.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Esam, I like how little you know about everything. I wasn't calling out matches. I was quietly going to each person telling them who to fight and where to go, kicking people off of tv's. You dont need to scream to host a 21 man tourny.

-EDIT-
Im sorry if I didn't come to you or justin quite as much telling you the matches to play, but that's only because I trust you two enough to know how to go to the laptop, see your matches, and not break anything.

And about the friendlies, asside from the sets I played with Lee while we were waiting for everyone (including you guys) to get back from eating (which I didnt do until 10 for the first time since noon) I only played 2 matches with cameron, that's it and nothing to flip out about.

If you guys want to host a tourny, feel free, no one's stopping you.
But it's not gonna stop me from hosting mine.
The only reason I didn't wanna co-host on this one was because half the door fee went to the store, and if we were co-hosting it would have left us with virtually no money earned.

Seeing as you (esam) won teams and got 2nd in singles, I dont think justin was to unhappy with the money earned for you guys this competition, Cuz I get the feeling any money you win, he feels like he wins cuz ur his bro.
Hell, any money u win I feel like I win cuz we started out together.

Sorry for the rant, and this prolly should have been a PM, but eh...

If I don't have plans today, which as of now isn't looking too good, I'll work on getting the matches up.

P.S. Good **** chops.
P.S.S. Great **** esam.
P.S.S.S. Rexx I'm still sorry. :(

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:
Seibrik: fun tourney, not as much people as we hoped for though. . . . and its Cesar not Ceasar.
Sighrax: Really fun friendlies and thanks for the advice
Rexx: You and ESAM were amazing in teams, and good set in singles, even though you were teaching me basically for the whole set lol
ESAM: Good **** in teams, and in singles vs Lambchops it was really close and stop tech following lol
Lambchops: didn't get to play you and I really wanted to but, I was playing Sighrax until singles started.
Cameron: Should thank Chops for traumatizing me with his lasers. You were ****in amazing vs Linguini.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
on the drive home
i kept on braking like 50-100 feet behind cars because i thought they were a lot closer
i was

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiredddd

it was scary :( anyway, ggs

Sighrax

Smash Lord
also i am never going to a tournament if i get scheduled to play LAMBCHOPS
AGAIN
FIRST ROUND

its bull****.

Linguini

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS:

Shatbrack-Tourney ran smooth, lots of friemdlies, next time try to make the attendance list accurate!?!?!??!
Decent stuff in teams.

Chops- I hate you man I always have to play your ***, so close as usual.

doodah- close *** set bro, your son was ****ing annoying!

Camron-haha, hilarious times, HES A TECH READER! WTF??!?

Sighrax- fun set, sorry about that warlock kick spike, haha.
Dont die on me off tiredness.

Nick-that was probably the most kick *** matched ive ever played, i ****ing hate that up air, rofl.

Esam- Youve gotten beast dude, cant wait to get a rematch. No johns, you beat me fair and square.

all the other ppl i forgot, gg's till next time.
Come to my smashfest next weekend.GO yoshi

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
seibrik wat happened to our mm?? its all good, next time man 4 sho.

good **** to every1

o ya btw rexx fuk1n OWNED me i felt like quitin this game after that so if any good falcons want to play hit me up i really need the practice.

see all of you at the next tourny.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
LambCHops sucks FAT ****....... yo chops did you see that thing of the kid talking crap about you on youtube?????Besides it not being funny at all.... and the kid is basically humilating himself because hes using your name to justify how good he his.... nothin to beat off too tho homolocus... your still garbage chopd1ck.... oh yea and congrats for whoopin *** and representin the crew *****!!! i took 5th like a n00b

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
lol yea that kid got ***** by a ness 3 stock LOL. yea he did a good embarrasing himself in youtube infront of hundreds of people

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
He temporarily lost the cord that ocnnects the recorder to his computer...So, it's taking a while. Hopefully he'll find it soon.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Seibrik, I was thinking of buying one of those lyras (that recording thing you use). I looked on the web, and can't find any stores that carry them. Where'd you get yours? Hopefully, I can get one soon and record matches at all the tourneys...

EDIT: 666th post.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I actually dunno. I remember wen i thought i broke it, i looked it up and i was trying to buy it again, i couldn't find it. My bro got it for me one year, i dunno where he got it but he said my best bet was wal-mart. so just try there.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Someone post tha link to tha vid.. i wanna see him getting 3 stocked!! i love the embarrasment!!

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Not for the people who were getting poked/attacked by him. I remember someone asking him to say something with the word r@pe in it. Then some time later someone else called him the devil child...

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Oh. You were the guy who kept trying to get me to MM. >_> After a while I just left that area since the TV spot sucked and that kid was sitting there. It got pretty funny though when he was bothering some CF player on the 3rd tv from the right.

shadowtidus99

Smash Apprentice
ohh yea i rememebr who you are and my friend asked you if the little kid waas your brother since you looked like him haha he is soo dumb
but yeaa i was trying to get you to MM me haha
but yea tht little kid started to get annoying after awhile but i never got mad it was really funny

Top Bottom