• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Seibrik is back and he's got a new trick, hosting a tourny ten times as sick, as the last one, the last one he hosted, now you can see the skill that he boasted.

Yea so I'm hosting it alone this time, with little aid from Riddle. And by the way, the place really is 10 times as sick, much much better venue this time, maybe even a tad closer to some of you that are traveling from the north or west.

In any case you can tell me wat you think.

Lauderhill, FL 33351

For some basic directions... Well, if ur commin from south of 595, get to it from 95 or w.e. highway is closer to you, then wen on 595, exit onto University and head north, you'll be there for about 4-5 miles or so, its in a shopping center RIGHT after NW. 44th Street.
If your comming from the north, again, get to University, i'm not sure the fastest way for you guys, thats wat mapquest is for, but if you pass NW 44th st. you went to far.
I hope that helps and you guys get the idea. When all else fails mapquest it. /End Wall of Directions

Date:
OCTOBER 20TH!!!! A SATURDAY!!!!.

So a quick note so far on changes.

1. Hosting alone =D
2. New place, about 4 times as big as the comic shop was with the same treats and goodies as well as a bathroom I believe, and an amazing Anime/Novelty store a couple shops down owned by the same guy.
3. NOT on a Thursday.

Something that is the same however, the person working there is still a nice guy. :D

Some numbers for calling enjoyment:
(954)-742-5141=Store number, the guys name I believe is Brad, if it's a girl, its probably Denise.
(786) 436-5990= My number, ask for Seibrik or David.

Time:
Doors Open-10AM
Signups for doubles- 10:30
Doubles-11:30
Singles following doubles.
Doors Close- 10PM Extra time might be able to be requested.

Fees:
Xif's Stupid Rule: 20 Dollar Door Fee, 15 of which goes toward the singles pot.
Doubles: $20 per team.

Payout:
Singles= 60/30/10
Doubles= 70/30[/color

Food:
It's all over the street of University, and the Anime shop i told you about two stores down sells Candy imported from japan such as Pocky. Some food for thought :p

General Rules Apply:
4 stock
No Items
8 Minutes
Friendly Fire for Teams

Random Stages:
Final D, Poke Stadium, Dreamland 64, Yoshi Story, Battlefield, FoD.

Banned:
Peaches Castle, Kongo Jungle, Great Bay, Onnet, Mushroom Kingdom, Temple, Brinstar Depths, Venom, Big Blue, Fourside, Flat Zone, Yoshi's Island 64.

FoD and Mute City banned for Doubles only.

All other stages are counterpick.

Daves Stupid Rule Applies.

No Stalling Please! (Wallbomb, Rising Pound)
No SoulStunner/Freeze Glitch either!
Wobbling will be handled with the Gentlemen's Rule.

Gentlemen's Rule: Whether to ban the Wobble or not, is decided upon both players should one be using IC's before the set Begins. If the opponent does not want it, it is banned. If he agrees it can be used to 200% before it's considered stalling.

BYOC.

With the Added Additional Space, I want alot of cubes/wii's and TV's! I want 10 as a MINIMUM!

GUYS WE NEED MORE TVS!! Any shape or size, as long as it works and connects to a gamecube!

TV'S
1. Store
2. Riddle
3. Linguini
4. Gank
5. Ryu
6. Lamugi
7. Seibrik
8. Seibrik(Yea, i found some loners.)
9. Ryu
10. Camillo
11. Camillo

Cubes/Wii's
1. Store
2. Seibrik
3. Riddle
4. Linguini
5. McScruff
6. Smilez
7. Knif
8.Gank (Almost there..)
9. Azianraven
10. Flat Soda

Cubes/Wii's(BackUps)
1. Flat Soda
2. Tako

If anyone can bring any of this, or even an additional copy of smash, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Results:

1 Lambchops : $188.00
2 Esam : $95.00
3 Linguini : $31.00
4 Seibrik
5 Rexx
5 Cameron
7 Lee
7 Sighrax
9 Mcscruff
9 Ceasar
9 Chris
9 Doodah
13 Beta
13 Gangsta
13 NickRiddle
13 Andres
17 John
17 Ryusiodo
17 Alex
17 Stephen King
17 Gringo

Here's the bracket:

Not as big as I hoped, but ran smooth with 6 tv's.

In Need of HOUSING:
1. C@sh Mooney

Add this to your sig please! You can take it off as soon as the tourny is done, I would really appreciate the help.
HTML:
[URL="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114170"][IMG]http://i20.tinypic.com/fk4sa1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Click Here For Smash Bash IV!

Click Here For Smash Bash IV

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
First post woo!
Sorry for double post, but if everyone going could somehow add a link to this thread in their Sig, I would appreciate it.
Peace.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah, you already put ESAM and I are going...Or should I say Samericus and I are going. I don't have to help this time. Yays! ^_^

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I havn't met an Anthony, i met a Brad, but i kno that comic store, but two stores to the left of that is a gaming Center. It's called Tate's Gaming Satellite i believe.

BETA

Smash Ace
Man it's been ages since I've been to a tournament! I just did a mapquest and found that this place is only about 15-20 minutes from me! I don't have a ride though. Put me in as a maybe.

Oh, and out of curiousity, what type of gaming store is this?

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Its at Tate's!!! Its fr3akin awesome. Count me in. O and I can bring a cube. Too Good. A smash tourney that isn't light years away. Sweet.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yeap, it seems this place is like in the dead center of all of south florida or somethin, no one important is too far... coughcoughNORTHFLORIDAcoughcough

.... please come

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I wanna go but I wanna see more people on the attendance list. Benny maybe you and I can split the ride.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
To this day, I still have no idea how to pronounce Seibrik. >.>

Holding other things constant, I'll be at this one.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
IT's SAY BRICK! NIKA!! Dont u forget it! I'll have a date down by the end of the week people, look foward to seeing some names fly on here.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
Hidden Village of the sea CUBA

Super special awesome forbidden Cuban jutus - myc0ckinyourmouth

BETA

Smash Ace
I'm going to try and go scope this place out on Saturday. Any landmarks by it? It's a pretty direct path for me. Still need to find a way for transportation...

Top Bottom