• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Oh ya, Riddle, Forgot to tell you, I left the number somwhere in your house, im gonna come by later to pick it up. Sorry bout that everyone.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Thank you, thank you... Glad to hear your comming, now spread the word and try to get as many people as possible to go, this goes for everyone else.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I concur! Everyone remembers SAC's right? I want it to be like that with more tv's and people!!! I'm gonna get third and everything.

BETA

Smash Ace
Yeah, the tourney is at least a month away so more people better come >:O

SACS was awesome. I've only actually been to one tournament since SACS!

Nobody has posted ideas for the date yet.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Seibrik...Go get the **** date already. It'd be great help in getting people to sign up.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hey everyone, Updates on the first page.

The date is FINALIZED! October 20th, as you can see on the first page.

Also, we NEEEEEED more tv's! 7 Gamecubes and 3 tv's just doesn't cut it, theres no split screen mode!

TTTVVVVVVVVVVVSSSSSS

Hope now that we have a date, this thread will get the attention it deserves.

(people should put a link to this thread in their sigs, we want lots of people plzzz. My sources tell me there are gonna be lil nub kids with thick wallets going)

Gankula

Smash Rookie
Miami,FL LAN. AIM = pandajulio Accepting all c
I'm down to go, I can bring a cube with smash and data. I have a monitor but I'm afraid it might be damaged. But I guess if you guys reassure me nothing would happen to it count that tv in.

I live in hialeah so it's about a 45 minute drive.

To add I'm a newby so I'd probably just be going for friendlies. (I know I still got to pay the door fee :D )

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Seibrik dont ****ing put me on the list if I havent even said anything about going yet, you stupid ****hole, you wait next time for me to say a definite yes prick!!!..........................................................
.........................................ok im going to this ****.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
still understand regardless of if u enter that ur paying door fee if you come. And i recomend you look at the rule about door fee on the first page.
You really might as well enter.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Yeap, it seems this place is like in the dead center of all of south florida or somethin, no one important is too far... coughcoughNORTHFLORIDAcoughcough

.... please come
Yea, you wanna pay for bus ticket there? I'll bring Green Mario if you guys give us $.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I might go even though I'll probably get knocked out in the first match. >_> This will probably be my first tournament. So based on what I can infer from the first page, the $20 door fee will sign you up for singles and it's another $20 if you want to go into doubles?

I hope I can get up to average level in the next 5 weeks...

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Yes. You have to pay a mandatory $20 door fee which covers Singles and door fee. It'll be an additional $20 (per team) to join doubles.

Top Bottom