• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not entirely sure since I have 4 AP classes and random hw assignments can pop out anytime. If it's a free weekend for me then I can stay for a pretty long time. Otherwise I'll be leaving a few hours after I get knocked out. I'm mainly going there to get some tips and I've heard that the only way to get better is to go to tournaments. With no people to play with, random tourneys will be my only source of human players. :(

Edit: If anyone lives in Pembroke Pines/Davie/Miramar please tell me so I can get some practice from you and to make some smash buddies. ^.^

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Everybody should go to this one...CFL and NFL included. If we go to Gigs 9/29, then you come here 10/20, okay? =D

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
If I go I'll definitely meet up with you Beta. I hope (if you still do) your parents don't mind because I know my parents wouldn't like me inviting random people into the house. I wouldn't mind driving to anyone's house really as long as it was within 20-30 minutes. You might have to train me too lol. I'll just be a moving target for you...that will occasionally wavedash, DD or grab you. >_>

Edit: Haha I saw the PMs then I saw this.

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
Im going so put me on the list as DON not MiamiSoldier ! and i wana money match noobs any1 ?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Flowin I think went to the Marines...And Mav now only goes to anime convention tournaments after his last tournament, when everybody in FL started to hate him...Money issues.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Woah...Don stepping it up with a MM. C'mon...I want one too...Just pick a character you want me to play, and I will.

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
SHINNNN !!!!!!!! I LOVEE UUU LOL Yo shinny u going to this one ? ill MM ur fox for 5 ? :) i hope u know who thiz is

Top Bottom