• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
There's no way there will be another SSBM tournament there again. The manager/cashier there was getting pretty pissed. As I recall he said something along the lines of "this video game thing is turning into a tyranny."

BETA

Smash Ace
There's no way there will be another SSBM tournament there again. The manager/cashier there was getting pretty pissed. As I recall he said something along the lines of "this video game thing is turning into a tyranny."
The only guy that was getting annoyed was the one who was carrying things between the two far TV's. I don't think it got THAT bad. The card tournament was actually making more noise than us...

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
It's a freaking SSBM tourney and the attendance was low too. Lol Imagine how mad he would of been if there were more people. That place was actually kind of small considering the rest of the tables be used for pokemon/yugioh with those few tables in the back near the stairs for TVs+GCs.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Once again, the cord to the recording device is lost...So, once David finds it, the matches will be up.

Top Bottom