• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

ook

Smash Lord
it's not past tense....

also I'm on that monster one with the 3 tentacle things coming out of his back too :/

Edit: heheheheeeee I got it

EDITED FOR PRESERVATION:
I agree with pretty much everything you said corms.

of course except for arty ;)

"Though the AiB record thing is 5 Ook-4 Arty."

But during 2009 (the only tournaments being considered here), the record has been 5 ook-1 Arty.
I beat him 5 to 1 :O

And we both usually lose to the same people like Quik, Judge, and Omni, except (here come the johns) he gets better brackets ;_;

Last time at MvI 5 he had 2 byes in a row (???) and then faced Grimace and SamuraiPanda in winners (both of whom we've never lost to) to get 5th.
While I fought judge 3rd round, then quik a couple loser rounds later. (whom we both almost always lose to) to get 9th

Earlier at MvI 4, he lost to Judge again late enough in the bracket to get 9th, after facing "final keyblade", shintarru, and Scythe, whom we both can beat.
While I fought Judge and Sliq right away, who always pwn me :(

My new top 10 after corms' post:

1. Quik
2. Arty
2. Ook
4. Chewy who does Chewy main? >.>
4. Kain
6. Scythe
7. Ripple
8. Norm
9. Kirk
9. Bo X7

Honorable mentions
BC
Metroid1117
Shintarru
Meneil
Corms
7F0
Drgndorf

Inactive/Talented
Tink
Mendoza
Amari
Chompy
Ryzen Xia

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
also I'm on that monster one with the 3 tentacle things coming out of his back too :/
You, me and infzy should call upon the magical YumeMaxx, master of all pages below 51, to aid us in our quest to find this beast.

Make a pact to give each other the answer if we find it? :/

Alopex

Smash Ace
Hate to ask again but...
I'm counting 6 F's in the text, 1 F in the question, and 4 F's on the links to FAQs and Forums on the page. That's eleven. Failed. Six also failed. Etc...
Wut?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Hate to ask again but...
I'm counting 6 F's in the text, 1 F in the question, and 4 F's on the links to FAQs and Forums on the page. That's eleven. Failed. Six also failed. Etc...
Wut?
You're missing a few F's there. ;)
Don't forget to include EVERY F you see.

Also the answer will be in numerical form (i.e. "6").

sigh I'm still stuck on 29,
Game, set.. and All else has failed
Were you here for the last hint like this one? If not, I'll just give it to you.
The answer is fire.

=D Google is your best friend.
I think I've tried every possible combination of "tentacle" "veins" "organs" "baby" "creature" "monster" "final fantasy" and "disgusting" possible... This thing is un searchable. D: Please help :(

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
It's not from Final Fantasy
...<_>

Then where the heck is this thing from? :/

Sigh...nevermind, I got it...infzy, PM me if you want the answer.

To everyone else, the answer to this is from a game mentioned in one of the previous pages.

I'm not liking the next ones.

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
@ Bedevere- Let me know when you're at 50. It's a hard one, but I'll bump you up so you can help me with 51 which still fries my brain... o________o

Edit: nvm, guess you're already there

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
@ Bedevere- Let me know when you're at 50. It's a hard one, but I'll bump you up so you can help me with 51 which still fries my brain... o________o

Edit: nvm, guess you're already there
Indeed. ;__; Just give me one of the words you searched, any of them, I can go from there (yes, I saw your tip in the previous pages :p).

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
I emulator'd it, great gameplay, considering the system it was for!
51haaaalp?
Rick?? Who's he??
This is the one that I thought was hard.

I mentioned how I did it a couple pages back but if you need further help, just PM me. =D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
guys, reference what # you are on by the # on the end. That might help ease confusion. XD

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Lol I cheated and went to page 51. :o I'll get back to page 49 later rofl.

Also, WUT?!?!?!?? >>>>>>:O

Oh, it wasn't that bad...glad I'm out of the video game pictures. >_>

I hate following orders.

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Lol I cheated and went to page 51. :o I'll get back to page 49 later rofl.

Also, WUT?!?!?!?? >>>>>>:O
My thoughts exactly. Between figuring this one out and trying to fill in the ones I skipped... my day has been very mentally taxing XD

I guess I should be thanking Overswarm though, for the much-needed brain excercise.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
@Bedevere: Wait, you GOT 51!? The one with all the... the STUFF!?
:laugh: Do you know what any of those codes are? I'm sure you know at least one. Find a decoder for the one you know and enter it in (but only enter the string of code that is relevant to your code; not the entire thing! o.o) The answer will reveal itself to you.

Then you can help me on the next one. :<

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Okay, got it. (finally)

On the following orders one now... hm... I think we have to do what the word we entered says. But when I tried going by the numbers that the dots at the top suggested, I got nothing...

EDIT: Never mind. That one was easy. I'm overthinking things again...

Alopex

Smash Ace
Now I'm stuck on 35.
The homework one...
I never get these more plain ones.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Okay, got it. (finally)

On the following orders one now... hm... I think we have to do what the word we entered says. But when I tried going by the numbers that the dots at the top suggested, I got nothing...
Exactly what I thought. :/ I thought of other things, like
what a rocket ship and plane do, various holidays, what is said in the beginning of a match
, but again, got nothing. :(

I have a feeling it may have to do with our capitilisation. Is this what you were talking about, ook?

Now I'm stuck on 35.
The homework one...
I never get these more plain ones.
Don't bother with the paragraph. Hopefully something might jump out at you, if you look close enough. :p

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Yume and Bedevere, did either of you solve 50?? I'm still stuck there... or did you just skip ahead by hax?
Yume solved it; I used a hint given by Yume (that was supposed to be for 49 but was actually for 50) to skip ahead. I do have the answer, though. :p

Wanna trade for 49? XD

Also, :mad: at Yume for getting ahead. I'm missing something obvious...:/

YumeMaxx

Smash Cadet
Yume solved it; I used a hint given by Yume (that was supposed to be for 49 but was actually for 50) to skip ahead. I do have the answer, though. :p

Wanna trade for 49? XD

Also, :mad: at Yume for getting ahead. I'm missing something obvious...:/
@Bedevere: You're on the one after the code, right?

Just take the literal meaning of the word and do exactly that. And only that.

=D

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I guess I can't figure out Yume's hint lol. Yeah I'll trade.
crystalis was a great game.
Pleasure doing buisness with you. :D
The only thing more ridculous than flying pigs is flyingwarriors.

@Yume: Tricky stuff! Possibly my favourite hint so far. :D

If you didn't do it, I'm pretty sure you need to make 51 back to 53. Not sure where to go from there though...

Top Bottom