• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
no, it's pretty obvious it's NOT a trick, he tells you where to loo. Forget about the 'cheater' page, that's the only joke one. There is another one he calls the cheat page that is legit, it's the answer to that dumb question Kirby Redux was asking. Happy. Which gives you the question

Clever girl
the creature, not the movie.

Now if you dont get that awesome reference, you really fail at life.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
no, it's pretty obvious it's NOT a trick, he tells you where to loo. Forget about the 'cheater' page, that's the only joke one.
The cheater page may not be completely necessary, but it's far from useless. :laugh: if you read what's on the final page (the one combo linked), you'd know you'd need to find a certain something...however, which something? There's over a thousand of them! The cheater page secretly helps you determine which one, and it's up to you to figure out how.

Being vague yet still helpful FTW. :bee:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
The cheater page may not be completely necessary, but it's far from useless. :laugh: if you read what's on the final page (the one combo linked), you'd know you'd need to find a certain something...however, which something? There's over a thousand of them! The cheater page secretly helps you determine which one, and it's up to you to figure out how.

Being vague yet still helpful FTW. :bee:
I stand corrected.

*stares at cheater page

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
Let it go man... I never demanded an answer out of anyone. I just said that it didn't answer my question because i thought you were addressing me. I never asked anyone specifically for answers, i just asked the general public of this forum. Calm down. Oh and Falcon, I made a mistake in typing in "happy" in the url, so I'm sorry again that I'm human.

Anyone know master chief's name and number?

comboking

Smash Master
no, it's pretty obvious it's NOT a trick, he tells you where to loo. Forget about the 'cheater' page, that's the only joke one. There is another one he calls the cheat page that is legit, it's the answer to that dumb question Kirby Redux was asking. Happy. Which gives you the question

Clever girl
the creature, not the movie.

Now if you dont get that awesome reference, you really fail at life.
isn't it a jurrasic park reference

Nestec

Smash Ace
Ok, somebody help, I found the you-know-what on the Cheater Page -- it's supposed to be a Post number, right? That post isn't even by Overswarm though...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Ok, somebody help, I found the you-know-what on the Cheater Page -- it's supposed to be a Post number, right? That post isn't even by Overswarm though...
You most likey just got the order mixed up. Try going from top to bottom.

I hope you understand what I mean by that. @_@ It's hard giving hints without giving everything away...

Nestec

Smash Ace
I know, it's
#6872, isn't it??

EDIT:
AAAHHH!!! X__X
Nevermind, I got it...>_<
For some reason, the order of the number locations is different on my screen.

Oooooh, so that's who this week's character is.

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle/eadgbe.php

I searched up
chudat
and i found that picture, but i dont know what to put for search ranking

Overswarm

is laughing at you
http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle/eadgbe.php

I searched up
chudat
and i found that picture, but i dont know what to put for search ranking
you're too slooooow!

I knew it would end up changing, so you'll just have to trial and error it :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm,.. I was going to and actually try to solve this week's puzzle but it seems ^you are making this a bit too complicated.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
i seriously know who the answer is. it's
ZSS

the order goes starthere, happy, raptor, everybody, metapod,vegetables, lucario, fire, three, it, dedede, john117, combat, dragonsword, o, 17, blind, diablo, thief, leftrightlefta, 61050, nescontroller, mog, candy, aybabtu, han, Metaknight, ROB, ridley, water, google, jigsaw, goodeye, relax, eadgbe, 4,m, cheater. if you highlight the cheater page, you see the numbers 6827. mix them up to get 6782. this is the post that OS edited. his reason for editing is ; ). The post says, "This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab". If ZSS misses a grab, she's is screwed because she doesn't recover from her grabs very easily.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
These hints should just go back to the way they were at first, with actual hints about the characters gameplay instead of some radom stuff that is tottaly irrevelant to the character.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
These hints should just go back to the way they were at first, with actual hints about the characters gameplay instead of some radom stuff that is tottaly irrevelant to the character.
Some people rather enjoyed this one, and my final hint WAS one of those... it's just there isn't much in the way of good hints that involve simply describing the character. We have to do goofball things and have cyptic messages so you guys can't get it right away.

The guessing isn't important anyway... it is just fun.

Matt07

Smash Master
Eh, almost all of the characters are done, and it's good to have irrelevant clues just to keep things 'fresh' and to read people guesses, or estimations.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
but you cant really make those type of hints with as few chars as we have left and still make it a discussion. or they can make the hint so general that people complain anyways that the hint was too general and applied to many characters. or they can make a complex hint like this, eventually arriving at a somewhat easy hint. i prefer this route.
What he said. :/

^^And what they said, lolololol.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just to let you know, this hint was pretty popular and I ended up making about $40 off of it so far just from people clicking around my site. Win/win!

So I'll definitely do this again sometime (and harder, as promised... with no warps). I might end up getting a prize of sorts to the winner... what would you all be interested in?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Just to let you know, this hint was pretty popular and I ended up making about $40 off of it so far just from people clicking around my site. Win/win!

So I'll definitely do this again sometime (and harder, as promised... with no warps). I might end up getting a prize of sorts to the winner... what would you all be interested in?
Another hint like this.

Wait...

I'm not sure, actually. :/ Something like a change of forum rank would be cool (i.e. instead of "Smash Child", it's changed to "Master Puzzle Solver" or something).

Or maybe your NES controller hat. :p

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

I'd suggest really going through some sites like notpr0n and figuring out how they do things. Try to avoid loops like this time, because as you saw, they are highly abusable. Back-references are fine, and highly useful, but don't make early pages the key to the solution, because that can lead to warps.

Having been up to something like page 40 or something on notpr0n, I can give you some ideas that I've seen from them. Send me a PM if you'd like some.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Another hint like this.

Wait...

I'm not sure, actually. :/ Something like a change of forum rank would be cool (i.e. instead of "Smash Child", it's changed to "Master Puzzle Solver" or something).

Or maybe your NES controller hat. :p
Heck no on the hat thing. I've been looking for a replacement hat because it is now more green/brown instead of black.

I'm not in charge of giving away forum titles, so I couldn't do something like that. I could ask, though.

I was thinking more along the lines of sending the winner a VC title or something.

edit: I'm asking about rewards... not the style. I know what I'll be doing. :)

Top Bottom