• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Swordplay

Smash Lord
LOL non believes...........For those who are so curious........ I will say this much.......

There was a post created that had a join date of april 2007 but only 1 post. They also asked a specific question about an AT that only 3 maybe 4 (in certain situations) characters in this game can use. This AT also only works on a limited amount of moves. 1 of those limited moves is from a character not yet done yet here and it is the move that this certain AT works the best on. If you know how certain moves work, it should be obvious once you see what AT the poster asked about.

Sounds like an SBR/MOD thing to me.

If it isn't the last hint which contains the answer (which I think it is) it at least is a piece to the puzzle.

If you want more info you can PM me, I'm not going to say the answer here as it would ruin all the fun. I won't even give it to you in a PM if you beg. I wouldn't want somebody to post the answer prior to the hint being up. I will just give you some reassurance and proof that I know what I am talking about.

Besides the SBR would just change the hint If i told you where it was. I would probably get banned points and that would not be fun.

Once the hint goes up, I will help you if you want it to the next clue or post I am referring to.

Hoser

Smash Ace
There was a post created that had a join date of april 2007 but only 1 post. They also asked a specific question about an AT that only 3 maybe 4 (in certain situations) characters in this game can use. This AT also only works on a limited amount of moves. 1 of those limited moves is from a character not yet done yet here and it is the move that this certain AT works the best on. If you know how certain moves work, it should be obvious once you see what AT the poster asked about.

Sounds like an SBR/MOD thing to me.
I found the exact post you were talking about, but I don't think that's the work of the SBR. I think it's someone legitimately interested in Link's Z-air, who had not posted here since (s)he registered. The account posted again in the same topic as well.

I'm almost positive it is not Jigglypuff, as you thought.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
You may be right.

But I think a mod is trying to throw me off. I think a mod heard and recognized this and did another post in the same account. It is still fishy to me. I have never seen somebody register and wait so long to post.

and yes. you found the post.

The AT was DI Zair recovery. Performed only by TL Link Samus and Lucas.
It works best against jiggs....mine as well say it since you said it......

If it is not at least part of the clue I will be shocked.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Props to OS. A pretty good puzzle thing, but it's fairly easy to cheat at. I don't think it was hard enough, though.

Sonafabeach, SWF censors URLs? Replace the "*******" in the URL with bastar. With a d after.

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
Lets see, the only people left are:
Mario
Peach
Wario
ZSS
Fox
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Ike
Ness
Lucas
Sonic

I'm just gonna go out and guess with Wario.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Notice that OS kept using the number 0 in his posts when he was telling us how many people got it right. He even spelled out the word zero and capitalized letters.

It's ZSS.

Lets see, the only people left are:
Mario
Bowser
Peach
Wario
ZSS
Fox
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Ike
Ness
Lucas
Sonic

I'm just gonna go out and guess with Wario.

bowser has been an update

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Um, just wondering Overswarm did you mean to have two "you"s on the second page of the puzzle?

And please don't say "Yes, that was a red herring."

Dang it now he's gonna say it. *sigh* Backing self into corner. Super mindgames.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i know, seriously i want those old generic ones that told us about the characters in a way that relates to smash.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
but you cant really make those type of hints with as few chars as we have left and still make it a discussion. or they can make the hint so general that people complain anyways that the hint was too general and applied to many characters. or they can make a complex hint like this, eventually arriving at a somewhat easy hint. i prefer this route.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
This week's hint is the hardest hint so far. It's actually hard. I still have no idea who the character is. It might be ZSS, but I don't have proof.

XienZo

Smash Lord
You're gonna have to work. Search through the labyrinth and you'll like get something. Like Carp.

Top Bottom