• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one has gotten past the audio part yet?

Someone already named 3 of the 4 games quoted.... one has only one game quoted. I guess I can give you guys a hint for the 4th game if you're at the OS/Travis/Jeff part.

The quote you are looking for is "TIGER" in the middle of the audio clip; it is recognizable when heard, and a fireball was thrown after hearing it.

Happy hunting, I want someone to finish this. :)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yay now i am passed it.... and now i work on the next....ty OS. i had lost all my hopes of it getting solved when i came back and nothing new had been done.

EDIT: now stuck on 54.
r ewe blynde? are you blind?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I don't think there is any hope of anyone finishing this on their own. It might be possible as a group, but by oneself it seems like this god tower has proven itself completely impossible.

Of course, if you guys want to continue competing to help OS with the next hint, that's fine too.

I wonder if Jigglypuff is the character this week (no evidence whatsoever)...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The prize still remains even after the character has been revealed, btw. :)

Both prizes. ;)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Really? I thought you'd get it right away after you showed the important information to me......

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol im probably just too tired to do this atm after getting almost no sleep these past couple days lol. i dont even remember the information i gave you lol. ill need to think on this for a bit.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Really? I thought you'd get it right away after you showed the important information to me......
No more hints. I want the next character to be discussed.

Grr. Listen or I shall breath real fire through your computer moniter.

=|
See that angry face? You don't wanna mess with the angry face.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
still 54 :( im still not seeing it
ive looked for game quotes for are you blind, but nothing seems to fit. idk if i am on the right track or not though.....and i also feel as though this should be obviouis.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This one is very simple, and you only need what is on the page. What is a blind person missing? What is on the page?

Direct hint FTL. Step yo game up stealth.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Stealth or someone, give me where you're at in the hint, I'll see if I can help progress things along.... of course you win if we get anywhere...

... I think Bedevere made this offer already too lol.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
When I feel like it. I'm curious as to where you guys are on my hint. :)
I actually got stuck on two and gave up (I get way too involved with these puzzles otherwise).

I still don't get 1. what the first hint had to do with "start," and 2. Why it is impossible to get a direct answer for two. I have no idea how a calender and election day fit in.

Of course, I never quite thought the right way to solve these. I'm more of a Sudoku player :laugh:

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I still can't do number 2.
I've looked on the calendar and there was veterans day and election day on tuesdays, none were holidays. I can't find the ****ing answer!

By the way, do you guys get this entire week off for Thanksgiving? All of the school districts in Texas do, except mine. How gay is that? We had school today and we will have it tomorrow too. My school district sucks major balls.

Just to let you guys know, the first 10 are probably the easiest to solve without any specific knowledge. Then it is literally hit or miss and then lots of thought. =D

Wait til you need headphones. ^__________^
Wow. It's amazing how after so much time, I still can't get the second one, which is apparently one of the easiest. People are already in the 50s now, and they didn't have as much of a problem as I am with the ****ING SECOND HINT!!!!

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I still can't do number 2.
I've looked on the calendar and there was veterans day and election day on tuesdays, none were holidays. I can't find the ****ing answer!

By the way, do you guys get this entire week off for Thanksgiving? All of the school districts in Texas do, except mine. How gay is that? We had school today and we will have it tomorrow too. My school district sucks major balls.

Wow. It's amazing how after so much time, I still can't get the second one, which is apparently one of the easiest. People are already in the 50s now, and they didn't have as much of a problem as I am with the ****ING SECOND HINT!!!!
Yeah, I agree with mimic_king on the second hint issues.

By the way, I don't leave school until Tuesday afternoon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
guys, the answer to #2 is 11. Look at your calendar. :p

Sorry if the character discussion isn't up, waiting on Panda to get back to me.... or for you to finish my hint maybe?!!?!?!?!?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
finished. BIG thanks to k_prime and luvs2pluck. thanks to infzy, sir bedevere, and ook for small hints. and OS for making the puzzle and all his little nudges. i cant wait to help with the next one. anyone care to look for the bonus page? i dont want to hog all the fun ;)

**** i have to get all the urls :'( should have kept a list as i went along. lol i wasnt expecting to win.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
finished. BIG thanks to k_prime and luvs2pluck. thanks to infzy and sir bedevere for small hints. i cant wait to help with the next one. anyone care to look for the bonus page? i dont want to hog all the fun ;)

**** i have to get all the urls :'( should have kept a list as i went along. lol i wasnt expecting to win.
Check your history.

EDIT: Weren't you supposed to get a hint telling you who the character of the week is this week when you finished?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I know. i stil have to copy down all 70+ urls. :(

EDIT: got the bonus page as well. i dont claim this one though. you guys should find it easily enough anyways. though it is cruel what you said about it OS. a B*****d like always.

Top Bottom