• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Hi! I was just wondering again if any Germans possibly can house me.
That would be greatly appreciated. Sleeping at the airport is not an option, and I don't know Bremen that well =/

Vegard

Smash Lord
so I heard ESA3 will happen around the week after Smash attack? Wonder why, was it decided before this? If so, then they shouldn't wait to announce it.
I don't consider to attend Epita, since this tourney happens to be way more convenient for foreigners.. Paris is such a big city and more expensive, it's limited how much money some of us smashers want to spend on a smash tournament.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Agreed, would be cool if I had the money though. I am considering this, though unsure if I'll manage. If I somehow do, I'll be travelling at Friday.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the long absence, had some stuff to take care of.

Well, even though negotiations with my parents on sunday have been going bad, i cant house more than 15 people, I'm pretty happy to inform you the maximum amount of people who can get housed the night before and after the tourney has increased.

K.C. will be offering housing for up to 9 people and maybe the big brother of de_glory will provide housing as well. he is not certain yet but being a smasher himself and warmhearted chances are good. If he does 8 people max could get housed at glorys place.
Thats about 30 people so far.

BE AWARE!! Housing will be for free but you will have to pay for your own food and train tickets since nobody of the mentioned smashers lives in bremen. I'm still awaiting 2 answers of resident smashers of bremen but i highly doubt there will be housing directly in the city. I'm sorry for that.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
so far i offered housing to ae., faab, baxon and you charles.
ae. wants to arrive on monday, you'll be here from tuesday, faab only needs housing for thursday iirc and dont know about baxon yet.

random-ness

Smash Cadet
sorry for the long absence, had some stuff to take care of.

Well, even though negotiations with my parents on sunday have been going bad, i cant house more than 15 people, I'm pretty happy to inform you the maximum amount of people who can get housed the night before and after the tourney has increased.

K.C. will be offering housing for up to 9 people and maybe the big brother of de_glory will provide housing as well. he is not certain yet but being a smasher himself and warmhearted chances are good. If he does 8 people max could get housed at glorys place.
Thats about 30 people so far.

BE AWARE!! Housing will be for free but you will have to pay for your own food and train tickets since nobody of the mentioned smashers lives in bremen. I'm still awaiting 2 answers of resident smashers of bremen but i highly doubt there will be housing directly in the city. I'm sorry for that.
sounds gr8, read your latter post, we swedes still need housing, but it's cool that you finally got some space.
I wonder though, where people that can house others, like yourself, live?
Like how far with train and what the estimated cost for going is?
Thx m8

Tero.

Smash Champion
sounds gr8, read your latter post, we swedes still need housing, but it's cool that you finally got some space.
I wonder though, where people that can house others, like yourself, live?
Like how far with train and what the estimated cost for going is?
Thx m8
20-30 minutes and ~ 14€ iirc.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
@ random-ness: i live in dörverden as well as K.C. and de_glory and his brother are resident in verden.
From Bremen to:
Verden - ~25 Minutes - 5,35€ one way single ticket
Dörverden - 30 Minutes - 7,10€ one way single ticket
Its 28€ for a 5 person ticket which is valid for going to either places.

@ cash: i suggest Faab, Amsah, zgetto and Adam will arrive about the same time but whats up with you, calle w and aldwyn? how do you guys fit in there?
anyway, what day and time do you plan to arrive and would it be a problem for you to get split up?
We can house "only" 30 people, even though having all you guys around would be f*cking awesome but i hope you dont mind i need more information to grant you that.

edit
@tonberry: i'm to lazy to look up your potential flight dates now, when do you need housing?

for everybody else: i need facts! dont just ask if u can get housed, tell me a time or period you need to get housed and i can tell if and where (which smasher) there is space for you. that would help me very much with planning, thx

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Ok @ UCK;
We will arrive 20.05 the thursday b4 the tourney, meaning we only need housing for a couple of hours.
Thx again 4 the info m8

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
edit: Acherontic you play bowser? 20 euro bowser ditto MM?
Actually I've never ever seen Acherontic play Bowser, so I doubt he'll accept that.
Don't get fooled by his avatar. He's probably using it because Bowser is the best character in the game.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
So who can house me and for how long? It would be optimal if I could get housing from Wednesday to Wednesday since Ryanair tickets are the cheapest on Wednesdays.

Any takers? :p I'll bake you pie and harass your neighbors for you!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yuna, how good are the pies you bake? I'm pretty bad at baking pie for some reason. Could you give me any tips at Smack?

:059:

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
UCK:
Quote from myself:

The tickets I'm looking at(Ryanair):
- Arriving at Bremen: 13:55 the 2nd April.
- Departing from Bremen: 15:55 the 6th April.

I'd like to get housing for the days there are no tourneys.
Like the 2nd and the 5th-6th April :)
Is that possible?

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Dont get me wrong Yuna, I could house you, no problem but having you, Charles and AE. in one housing-place sounds somewhat veeery terrifying to my ears...

but how about i ask de_glory (that little asian guy from qlex place, remember?) to house you for the period before the tourney and i can house you for the time after?

Yes Tonberry, i can house you.

Oh noes!! no utto ;_;
i still want my revenge from second pool at esa2! are you going to esa3?

Vegard

Smash Lord
bowser dittos sucks, and so does bowser. I'm really not certain I'll be able to make it to this, so I won't plan any MMes yet lol

edit: figured I should change my avatar to avoid any misunderstandings (=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom