• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore 08/02 Results Thread

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Melee Sinlges

1: Jman
2: Eggm
3: Reno
4: Pakman
5: Teczero
5: Scar
7: G Money
7: Inui
9: Alukard
9: Vanz
9: AztecKing
9: GOTM
13: ChiboSempai
13: DJ Nintendo
13: Talwind
13: Atomsk
17: Rei
17: Almighty Grave Keeper
17: JK
17: FrozeneAzy
17: Xanthan

Brawl Doubles

1: Shadow Snakeee (Snakeee + Shadow)
2: Supremecy (NinjaLink + D1)
3: Matel Electronics Presents: B-17 Bomber (Inui + Atomsk)
4: Smelly **** (Alukard + Vanz)
5: Well, here's the thing (.com + Rogue Pit)
5: Brawl Sucks (Jman + Reno)
7: Disney Princesses (Eggm + Teczero)
7: Mash B To Win (kupo + Emmy)
9: Why So Serious? (MexiMadnez + ChiboSempai)
9: Secret Cupcake Society (Holy Chef + Konata)
9: The **** Party (Cless + ClassicYayo)
9: Technodrome Let's Kick Shell (DJ Nintendo + Zro)
13: Team Impact (TBagz + Grez)
13: Ragnarok (Talwind + Kyuu)
13: Endless Waltz (WingZero + AztecKing)
13: Blue Crew (Jack + Steve)
17: Nu Jeru (JWyze + Vdubb)
17: Thunder (Wesley + Michael)
17: Team Little ****in Peesha ****in **** Day (GOTM + Scar)
17: Extreme Team (Angela + Mickey)
17: L33t Squirers (JK + FrozeneAsy)
17: 2 Random Black Guys (Ralza + Flizz)
17: Dark Knights (Xanthan + Afro)
17: Revolution (AztecImperial + Jman)
25: I Don't Care (Kile + Frank)
25: PK Krew (Neo + Chibi)

Brawl Singles

1: Jman (Meta Knight)
2: D1 (Falco)
3: Atomsk (DDD)
4: Ryoko (Zelda/Sheik)
5: Shadow (Meta Knight)
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
7: Inui (Marth)
7: ChiboSempai (ROB)
9: NinjaLink
9: Tsukasa
9: Alukard
9: PRiDE
13: .com
13: Rogue Pit
13: Cless
13: Reno
17: Konata
17: Teczero
17: Eggm
17: MexiMadnez
17: kupo
17: Ralza
17: Alex
17: Steel2nd
25: TBagz
25: Converse Chef
25: Daze
25: Flizz
25: JK
25: Ussi
25: Neogen
25: Crismas
33: How
33: Chaos
33: Xanthan
33: Scar
33: Graz
33: Holy Chef
33: GOTM

AiB Link

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I had a lot of fun yesterday, *just woke up* but I did horribly XD, ah well.

Good **** to Ninjalink and D1, and Snake and Shadow (repping PE!), you all are great players.

And NYC in general just doing their best. Jman, Reno, DJ, Gmoney, Vanz, Alukard, Teczero of course, and Jman for winning both Melee AND Brawl singles!!

And Alex (weird I'm writing it huh?), for doing sooo well yesterday, those disgusting tippers were awesome. I'm so proud<3 lol really, you've come a long way in all your practicing. I know you'll continue to do even better in future tournies.

Get at that match with Eggm vs. Inui that was too good, everyone just stopped to watch it haha.

Melee doubles with everyone was fun as hell, especially lol when Reno was shining me across the stage repeatdly and I just started dsmashing all day lmao XD it was fun stuff. I always have fun playing Melee with you guys. I really wish I could've entered Melee singles though.

For all the people that bought stickers, THANKS!

EXTRA SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO EMMY cause she didn't have to but she drove all the way from RI to the event and drove us to the event and back. Thanks for all of that. I didn't play your Lucario! I barely played friendly's though (sides Melee).

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
The tourney was so much fun. Since it was my first tourney I learned a lot from my matches with the more experienced players. Thanks for hosting the tourney, chibo.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What were the characters used by the top eight for Brawl singles in this?

R3N0

Smash Lord
copy and or pasted from the other smash at the shore thread =p
im too lazy to post shout outs... brawl was really boring. i feel bad for the people i gay'd with snake.

also .. i just have to say this, chibo nothing against you but rather vs meta. wow.. so first round i get rocked w/ my sheik vs rob. no idea how to play the match. 2nd match i counter-pick snake vs rob n win on battlefield.. and then last match on frigate i randomly decide to go meta.. (IVE NEVER PICKED META IN TOURNY AND I HAVE PLAYED META LIKE A TOTAL OF 3 TIMES EVER) and i took it odwn to last stock high percent.
wtf thats so stupid.

MELEE HOWEVER was fun as hell. From what I heard, Inui decided to john after I beat him in our match.
Tec0, you so silly. <3 ur just rusty.
Jman and Eggm -- I'm getting up there!!!! thx for t3h split =D
Pakman- Finallllllllllllllly got to play you haha

GMONEY- BIG f'ING UPS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX FOR DRIVING MAH D00D!!!!

d1 bunz - yo i had a dream where u could gay sheik out somewhere else and i was like where and you told NL not to tell me about it.. yo I WAS TIGHT. but no matter. can't do that to me w/ meta. lol

chibo- thx for hosting

gotm - beer pong mm soon...

btw inui - you're still a dbag in person, i didnt say **** to you and you were talking mad crap behind me in my match vs d1. This tourny I was like ok, you know what? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe the "Boards" him isn't as bad as the "Real" him.. something like DM. But.. You're still a real prick in or out of smash. So I guess it was funny watching you vs eggm.

lewl.

thats all, i ended up shouting out everybody anyway..

ps. alulu - teams soon.. im sorry they didnt have dbls..

dj thx for housing.

Alukard

Smash Hero
same as reno ... copy and paste

omg this tourney was fun ... but *sigh* no melee doubles which is why i went in the first place =\ ... well anyway

Gmoney - I LOVE YOU ... AND NEXT TIME WE GO OOS FOR A TOURNEY ... WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THERES NOT A BRAWL ANNNNND MELEE CUZ IT WILL NEVER END LOL ... BUT SERIOUSLY ... THANKS A LOT ALOT ALOT ALOT FOR THE DRIVING ... AND I PASSED OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES TRYING TO KEEP U COMPANY ON THE DRIVE ... SRY >.<

reno ... u just dont wanna team with me ... i'm that bad huh

jesus ... i told u just camp and pick MK ... his options are too good ... its ******** ... i kinda even felt bad for atomsk is it? is that how u spell it ? ... anyway keep it up and dont get cocky cuz i will slap u like the little brother u are lol

dj .... "ur age can't protect u , i'll shut ur mouth for u , O and u better ****ing win brawl singles or ima **** u up" LMFAOOO too good

eggm... i love you <33333

tec0 ... i still love you man ... i kno u still have love for me and vanz =)

jaden ... thanks for teaming with me ... sry my best is ike lol but yea we almost got top 3 =]

atomsk ... i hate DDD's chain grab *sigh* it was the death of me in doubles racked up too much dmg lol

inui ... i asked everyone who would they vote off the island if chibo's backyard was survivor cuz it looked like it with all the fire and **** ... and me as the host of the show ... will have to ask u to leave with a first time ever unanimous vote lololol ... but seriously u gotta stop being a **** to everyone =\

scar ... i love you ... ^_^ fun matches ... get at my cf mindgames ... but alas ur too good ... and omg that **** on ys with the up airs good **** .. ur deff a cf pioneer now nice =)

d1 nl... good **** ... help me find a better character with a chance to win with =\ ... good **** in doubles

shadow ... good **** ... and stop taking to offense that brawl is about camping and picking a character with easy options ... because in reality it is ... sry ... without those amazing options ... u can't win lol ... good **** in doubles with ur bro

snakeeee ... ur always soo nervous looking ... i'm never going to stop saying that lolol good **** ins doubles with ur bro too

all in all ... good **** to nyc we ***** again and without bum LOL ... another one in the book ... just saying lol ^_-

Cless

Smash Champion
Hmm, no one knows who I am still. Excellent, just as planned. Anyway, it was good to see the guys I know from Philly.

D1

Banned via Administration
I had an omega blast at this tourney.

I wanna make alotta shoutouts but ****it there were too many cool cats there.

Propz to Snake and Shadow for Brawl teams. Good sh** NL it was a blast from the definite past. Good sh** for splittin w/ us S&S and playin for the placing XD.

Propz to Jman, Reno, and Eggm for splittin Melee singles that sh** was beast.

Propz to Jman and me for beastin in Brawl singles and splitting 1st. (I told Chibo to put you in first place on Tio since you went thru winners undefeated ^_^ I'm nice guy eh?) and Atomsk gets a honorable mention cuz he definitely looked like he was in it to win it as well. God****it Atomsk what a great DDD you have like seriously top of the line material no joke.

I loved everyone else that was there it was great talking to you/playing you guys. Sry but I'm still semi-tired from the tourney since I had zero sleep prior to coming...I was fresh coming from a NYC Brawl weekly w/o any sleep when I came X___x. Lucky me.

Shoutouts to Emmy for the ride! Gmoney for when we came back! Alex Strife and DJ Nintendo for having a place for me to chill @ Saturday morning b4 going to the venue ^_^. I'm not a bum XD!

Oh yeah Priiiiiiide! Good sh** w/ Yooooshiii! <333

Ryoko's awesome! ^_^ Talk more! Less Sleepin >_<! GGz as well.

<333 To Chibo for bringin us to his place and havin free food and drinks on the house (get at my blatant reduncancy LOL) it was awesome. And the fire all over your backyard gave the place a real "Surivor-esque" feel. LMAO a couple ppl were randomly asking..."So who do you want to get voted off the island." Majority of the voters said, "Inui." LMAO @ the unaminousness of NJ and NY when it comes to certain subjects XD. You ppl crack me up I had fun bai. (run on sentence on purpose get at me)

DJ Nintendo's Bowser is sexy. *runs away*

Eggm

Smash Hero
This place was small with too little setups and too much brawl. :) i also had a heacache and soar throat the entire day but despite all that I still had fun just talking to NY players and stuff.

I"m like super excited for when chibo gets his real venue back and we can do mad setup tournaments in that awesome room with 2 floors. That place was freaking huge. WE could easily have a 200 man tournament in that room I think. Also the AC was BEAST. Chibo thanks for hosting. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, troof to that eggm, i need that venue back. First tourney there should be in October. I should have a date in early/mid September.

As for SatS, since everyone loved smashing at my place, I'm going to have the next only at my place, and not the arcade. It's also going to be more of a smashfest instead of a tourney. No strict schedules, just chill, hangin out, and having a good time. That's what it's all about at the shore! If people there wanna do a tourney, then we'l take a vote on which game and singles or doubles, and do it. We can do as many tourneys as we want whenever that day. It'll be all kinds of awesome. I'm currently trying to find a date now.

As for the arcade, I'm sorry it was small. I knew it was sort of a small venue, which is why I tried to keep it to be a small tourney. I even tried to dissuade a lot of people from coming, but eventually I couldn't stop everyone from coming lol. I thought a lot would people would have liked chilling down in the arcade while waiting, but I was wrong lol.

However one thing I am very dissapointed about is that people were stealing things from the refrigerator. People were taking the Bawls drinks I had in there to give out to people, and worst of all, took other drinks that didn't belong to me. The arcade was nice enough to provide some drinks which were on some table, but a lot of things like Capri Suns and what not were taken out of the refriegerator, and supposedly it was a lot. I'm luck that they didn't make me pay them back for the drinks.

And with that, I give you my shoutouz:

1: Jman - Amazing stuff winning both singles events. too good
2: D1 - Good stuff, glad to see ya and other NY come down
3: Atomsk - When you grab that damage lead, run away lol. good stuff
4: Ryoko - good stuff, that was some cool stuff u showed me in brawl (the glitches)
5: Shadow - unfortunately i didnt watch any of ur matches, but i heard good things
5: Snakeee too good. i knew u were amazing especially when i played u online and got 3 stocked hardcore lol
7: Inui - if i recall after the last montage tourney you called rogue pit a nobody after he beat LK. now he almost beat you and u call him the second best pit in NJ. if u mean 2nd to u, ur wrong. also, hes PA, and hes ToS!
7: ChiboSempai - Nice
9: NinjaLink - Finally got to play you at the end of the night, awesome diddy
9: BlackWaltz - Almost played ya this time, maybe next time lol
9: Alukard - Thx for coming, sry for no melee doubles
9: PRiDE - Good stuff
13: .com - You kicked *** at this tourney, but heres the thing
13: Rogue Pit - You did also. continuing from .coms shout, your a lil peesha ****
13: Cless - glad to have u come, nice job
13: Reno - Melee: 0-2, Brawl 1-1 I need to make these records more in my favor lol
17: Izumi - Don't change ur name
17: Teczero - You're a lot better than I thought, u caught me off guard
17: Eggm - Haha, always awesome to see u enter brawl
17: MexiMadnez - Be more consistant lol
17: kupo - good stuff
17: Alex - sry i beat u lol, ROB on Marth is too gay. glad to see ya come out. however, i do appreciate that you helped me out later on in the tourney, i really didn't need the help. i can run my tourneys myself, and it was a little annoying. eventually i just let u finish it cause it seemed like there wasnt a way u wouldnt do it
25: TBagz - we need to crew battle u
25: Flizz - glad to meet ya, ur mad cool
33: Scar - yes! scar won a brawl set! i knew u had it in ya lol
33: Holy Chef - yup, ICs grabs dont need to be banned lolol
33: GOTM - almost man, i saw that set. wtf pictochat coaster?

il add more later for those not in brawl singles

Dotcom

Smash Lord
and .Com says it goes alil' sumthin like this!

1st: Jman: Funnies dude. Your commentary for all the brawl matches was like genius.

1st : D1 WHat was up with the bandaid?

3rd: Atomsk: My bad about getting your hopes up wth that cookie lawl. Yeah those kids were out of control after that one match.

4th: Ryoko : You owe me for that food lol jk.

5: Shadow : Same for you and your bro. You guys were awesome cool. Thanks for the match in doubles, it was too mad fun.
5: Snakeee :

7: Inui : you be chillin and sometimes you dont. I ono you seem like a pretty calm guy to me

7: ChiboSempai : .COm is now referred to as Chibo's husky voice :p. Thanks for everything bro.

9: NinjaLink : Yeah. your too good and I can admit it. Sorry if my playstyle got like other's and was a little boring, but i;m still learnin tho.

9: Lord Knight: Lord Knight was there? Was this like Waltz under a different name? Speaking if Waltz that guy is too awesome for words. SO i wont type any describing him

9: Alukard : Your commentary is godly son.

9: PRiDE : You scared the hell out of me with that Pink yoshi in your pocjet. Yet again showin earth why Yoshi is indeed no joke.

13: .com: yeah you rock. Especially when you refer to yourself in the third person. I like how I play better without shoes, and lose my controller every 5 fawk'n minutes.

13: Rogue Pit : See Here's the thing. your'e a Peesha ****. No Johns. Jukeboxes just dont listen son.

17: Teczero : great match great game. You had my heart racing 200000 miles an hour for like 10 minutes straight son. Thank you.

17: Eggm: that match was legendary and nothing less. if you could have just heard the commentary though.
17: MexiMadnez: I'm tellin you son you def won that basketball shoot out. that ish was rigged.
17: kupo : thanks for helping me find my controller every time!

25: Crismas : thanks for the sticker even though where i put it, it did get rubbed off

33: How: You see what happens when you train at my house son. Good stuff. I like how you played wolf for a week and ***** like that.

33: Scar: so let me ask you Scar how you the king of 4 stock ends up down here lol. Just kidding your awesome man.

33: Holy Chef : you cool mah due, those kids were kind of being *** holes.

33: GOTM : Your too cool man, we need to hang out more. and you should actually put some time into brawl lawl, peesha ****.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Gotta put it at the top of the controller.

Hand sweat kills it. Next time I see you let me know, and i'll give you one, no charge.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
: Jman (Meta Knight) - Snake wall tech after bomb jump = too good.
2: D1 (Falco) - Nice falco spikes are too good
3: Misao (DDD) - Nice D3
4: Ryoko (Zelda/Sheik) - Zelda = ownage you should have paired with waltz
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - ZAmus has too many combos good stuff, Nice 5 oclock shadow +)
7: Kagami (Marth) - Good stuff wrong counter pick =/ im coming for you next tourney TOS
7: ChiboSempai (ROB) - See here's the things, your a little peesha sheet, naa chibo hosts the best tourney, next time slip me the 5 on the Down low.
9: NinjaLink - Random Mainer, too good, now i know who you are, ill watch the videos now.
9: PRiDE - Yoshi egg spam, if you think about it, people get hit by your eggs, too good, bair into usmash.
13: .com - peesha sheet
13: Rogue Pit - Im proud of you.
13: Cless - Nice fox, dan marth got me, i gotta work on that, good stuff
17: Teczero - didn't get to see you play, or did i? idk good stuff lol
17: Eggm - melee is too good. Nice work
17: MexiMadnez - Dude, i was like, soo idk after our match, your like the best PT ever. Man keep up the good work ToS.
17: kupo - meh
17: Steel2nd - Didnt get to play you, we played online before i knew you were coming, nice marth
25: TBagz - Nice wolf and Mk, Tbagz necklace is too decent.
25: Flizz - Nice Pikachu, i got you back that air hockey game, good stuff
25: JK - gotta learn to play against pits, good stuff though
25: Crismas - Nice Lucario, good placement with someone you didn't know lol
33: Howl - first tourney !!! o yea!!
33: Scar - Lol falcon is too nice than you came into my terrority lol same combos don't work well lmao.
33: Holy Chef - Holy Cheef!
33: GOTM - ToS

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
25: Crismas - Nice Lucario, good placement with someone you didn't know lol

...Er I think you mean Emmy/Rapid_Assassin

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I helped cause I was bored honestly and I thought things should go a bit quicker cause a few of us needed to go home a bit early. My bad man didnt know you was tight about it.

Cless

Smash Champion
Crismas had the best Peach I've ever seen in brawl. I was impressed. I gotta learn to stop noobin it up lol.

Hax

Smash Champion
wish i could've came lol, sounds like it was pretty fun =) umm get ***** new jersey lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL too many Marth's XD; I actually had fun playing that Norfair match despite my loss, good stuff.

Good stuff to Cless too, you're going to Otakon right?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
7: Inui - if i recall after the last montage tourney you called rogue pit a nobody after he beat LK. now he almost beat you and u call him the second best pit in NJ. if u mean 2nd to u, ur wrong. also, hes PA, and hes ToS!
lmao, I love your absolutely ******** skill opinions. If you paid any attention to teams, you'd know I had the best Pit there by a large amount.

Silly Chibo.

Ankoku, I entered as Kagami so you can just list my name for the Marth points plz. :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ame's still around? thats the first iv heard of him since a spoc tourney. its been a while man, weve gotta play at another tourney soon

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
lmao, I love your absolutely ******** skill opinions. If you paid any attention to teams, you'd know I had the best Pit there by a large amount.

Silly Chibo.

Ankoku, I entered as Kagami so you can just list my name for the Marth points plz. :p

Meh maybe best doubles pit but you had freaking atomsk on your team, also you didnt use pit the entire time. Your placement was with different chars not just pit, sorry but my pit is better.

Also lmao crisma i thought you were emmy lol gj emmy

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
O_O You guys got to meet Crismas AND Emmy? DANG IT!!!! -_- Curse my lack of net. I would have LOVED to make it to this. -_- Maybe the next tourney.

"Crank that Roy"
LOL ya I still never met you x_X;

D1

Banned via Administration
I frickin burned my face w/ an electronic razor when I was shaving and my skin charred. I look like ****ed burn victim T__T. Most of the burnt dry skin is peeling off so I'm gonna look like jolly ol' self once again ^_^.

I felt so weird w/ that bandaid btw T__T. I never felt so self-conscious about my appearance in all my days.

Falco's such a great character cuz of words like...

"You're not worth the trouble."

"Hands of my prey."

and so on.

Top Bottom