• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Video thread

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
naw, only the TAS people usually post that stuffs because of how unreal it is :p

but if you wanna try to do your own topic about it an encourage others to post their scores i dont think any one would hate you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bA2vq4qIdI

Video of me and Andrew playing on FD...he wouldn't let me reset to record our 5 stock match so i only managed to record the second one...

and yes i know there is a cursor in the middle of the video...normally i use a program that cuts our the cursor but obviously this one does not :p sorry D:....although i dont think it matters TOO much

dch111

Smash Journeyman
There used to be an old thread where people posted times...but I searched and I think everything prior to 2007 has been removed from the archives o_O

There is another less old thread with some times, bump that if you wish.

For human world records, there's Ant-D's old thread which is probably largely outdated:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108586

Actually, there ought to be a link to that thread (or some updated records list....or just some 'official' BtT/BtP thread) in the Index. Someone add it!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for a finger slip. I don't see the reason I would create a new channel; the one I have has 800+ subscribers...

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
naw, only the TAS people usually post that stuffs because of how unreal it is :p

but if you wanna try to do your own topic about it an encourage others to post their scores i dont think any one would hate you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bA2vq4qIdI

Video of me and Andre playing on FD...he wouldn't let me reset to record our 5 stock match so i only managed to record the second one...

and yes i know there is a cursor in the middle of the video...normally i use a program that cuts our the cursor but obviously this one does not :p sorry D:....although i dont think it matters TOO much
Haha that was pretty fun, we should do that again sometime (its Andrew btw). Interestingly, we noticed that SSB's FD has a lip where you can get screwed over while recovering just like Brawl (although its not as bad).

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
omg, best video ever, make more please!!!!11!111!!!one!11!!!
I should have some real matches in a couple of weeks. Me and my brother started bi-weeklies at my house and the first one we got 17 people of just people we work with or know.... not too bad. Next time I'll have a capture card though.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Dickwad. You would put a jillion vids up when you know I have to obsessive-compulsively watch them all and leave little comments about which combos were good.
Well I have about 50 more that I haven't uploaded yet...:laugh:

I had to get all the falcon dittos first :)

Also I like the comments. It's nice to know when people enjoy one of my videos. That's why I bothered recording and uploading after all.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Hours of playing falcon dittos vs the cpu right there...

You know I didn't even get to do two of my favorites:

reverse uair -> dair
and
uair -> weak nair -> uair

also not enough reverse bair imo

DMoogle

A$
So I guess I never really fully read the OP, I guess I should start putting videos posted in this thread into their categories in the OP. I'll try to do it soon if I have time.

I watched Prince's all characters combo videos yesterday... man, those are so ridiculously good.

Mr.BlackDog

Smash Cadet
So I guess I never really fully read the OP, I guess I should start putting videos posted in this thread into their categories in the OP. I'll try to do it soon if I have time.

I watched Prince's all characters combo videos yesterday... man, those are so ridiculously good.

That video is complete non sense...TOO **** good. It's easily the most in depth thing I've ever seen regarding smash. It definitely falls under multiple categories.

Top Bottom