• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Sakurai still knows how to troll :troll:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...when are we gonna put this thing to use?!?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603

So here's this that I made if you want to add this to the chart.

I seriously can't believe this is really happening.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

So here's this that I made if you want to add this to the chart.

I seriously can't believe this is really happening.
No need to take my job here!
I just graduated today so I've been busy all day on top of trying to stay on top of the smash news and all of that stuff.

Expect an update tomorrow.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
After finding out that Wii Fit Trainer is in, Geno might actually have a chance.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
After finding out that Wii Fit Trainer is in, Geno might actually have a chance.

Well the chances are increased but still poor. Still, the floodgates hath openned.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Are we gonna put this thing to use guys?

Are we gonna cross them out?

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
a generic avatar deemed too casual for Smash Bros. (Mii) does have less chance than Heihachi Mishma, Waddle Dee and Slippy.
At most, it will probably give them (Mii's) cameos
If anything, MiyamoTo would get on the chart, not the "too casual" Miis.
just hope they show up as background characters for a stage.
near zero (Chance of Mii being playable)
Feeling nervous Goldie? :troll:
I swear, you are reminding me SO much of Ove.
Cept Ove wasn't right :troll:

there's no need to make mii's playable and nothing about them that even warrants making them playable besides the fact that they have legs and arms to fight with
Nervous Overlord? :troll:

Ah that felt good. :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Don't count your chickens before the fat lady sings...

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I don't get it. are miis confirmed?

Not... technically. I can see why he's so confident, though. And I see why someone who said those things about the Miis would feel nervous. Not a monolith of confidence like GoldenYu, mind you, but your average someone.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Honestly, while I am not one to go with rumors, this one is just too good to be fake. Everything else was accurate, why not this?

Seriously. Who the **** guesses Wii Fit Trainer?

D

Deleted member

Nervous? Not really. If I end up being wrong (which is particularly likely in this case), I'm wrong. Simple as that.

Though I am rather irritated that you felt the need to spam the thread with petty douchebaggery. -_-

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Honestly, while I am not one to go with rumors, this one is just too good to be fake. Everything else was accurate, why not this?

Seriously. Who the **** guesses Wii Fit Trainer?
Elegantly put.

I think you were against me in that giant Mii argument as well so you get a troll face too :)
Here it is: :troll:

But credit to you afterwards for being the first one to come up with the idea of Mii as the customisable character which is looking very possible now.

D

Deleted member

Villager's inclusion alone already gave way for Mii to become more of a possibility.

As it meant that Sakurai is not above changing his viewpoints.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Really, I don't mind any character getting in. Really, I don't. Just as long as characters who deserve it, like Ridley, K.Rool, etc...get in as well

My confidence in certain characters is diminishing. Shulk for example is one of them, but I hope that I am proven wrong.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Really, I don't mind any character getting in. Really, I don't. Just as long as characters who deserve it, like Ridley, K.Rool, etc...get in as well

My confidence in certain characters is diminishing. Shulk for example is one of them, but I hope that I am proven wrong.
I agree about Shulk. I labelled him as being in the top three most likely newcomers but now I see him as very unlikely (more so because of the X reveal which had no Monado).

Ridley and K.Rool on the other hand have just as much chance as before IMO. They were never going to be starters so not being revealed yet changes nothing.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I really apologize for being so late guys.

ALSO, debuting a new addition to the chart the:
WE SCREWED UP / UNEXPECTED NEWCOMERS

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I think these are much nicer to view close together without the spoiler tags. Having the images separated so much makes it annoying and its a pain opening them all.

Golden, do you think it might be best to remove the spoiler tags from the original post?
The images are the sole purpose of this thread, so it couldn't be considered unnecessary spam.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
And on top of that the new characters seem to take a lot of the Mii's potential moves with the Wii Sports Boxing gloves on the Villager and the Trainer's HulaHoops

D

Deleted member

@AEM: The revealed looks too close to the unrevealed. Is there anyway to make them a bit more noticeably distinct?
Also, I thought you were making the dis-confirmed into a sepia color?
(And by the way, go ahead and remove the Pit/Dark Pit slot on the KI chart please; the rumor was obviously false. Go ahead and shift everyone after that slot to the left and put Pandora after Thanatos.)

@Neanderthal: That'd be a lot to scroll through. I was trying to avoid that.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Though I'm pretty sure they were going to be in it anyway but this might be a bit of inadvertent confirmation of the Ice Climbers http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-might-not-release-at-the-same-time Sakurai talks about the 3ds having some issues with characters that incorporate more than one fighter such as the Ice Climbers.

That could be interpreted as him confirming the Ice Climbers or saying that they, along with other duo character options, might have to get cut... (but I do think they'll be in the game still, just saying it isn't a definite confirmation)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well, isn't it safe to confirm Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, Ice Climbers, Ness, Luigi, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon? All of the Smash 64 starters and unlocks have been in every game, and the Melee starters have been in Melee and Brawl. And with Pit, it might confirm the Brawl starters. So the veteran roster (if my educated guesses are correct) will include Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus (and ZSS?) , Fox, Bowser, Pit, Yoshi, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Peach, Ice Climbers, Zelda (and Sheik?), Mr. Game and Watch, Ganondorf, Falco, Marth, Diddy Kong, Red the Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Olimar, Meta Knight, Ike, King Dedede and Lucas. That makes 29 (34 including ZSS, Sheik and the Pokemon) and with 32 spots filled up (including Mega Man, the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer), if they're aiming for 50 AND include the other fighters from Brawl, we'll have 22 open spots. Now, this is where it gets tricky. If ALL previous Brawl fighters return alongside the "guaranteed" veterans, we count the rumor about Pac-Man, Little Mac and the Miis, AND we include the Melee characters (Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Young Link) we get 15 open spots. How's that for deducing a roster?

:mario64: :link64: :dk64: :fox64: :kirby64: :pikachu64: :yoshi64: :samus64:

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
Well, isn't it safe to confirm Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, Ice Climbers, Ness, Luigi, Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon? All of the Smash 64 starters and unlocks have been in every game, and the Melee starters have been in Melee and Brawl. And with Pit, it might confirm the Brawl starters. So the veteran roster (if my educated guesses are correct) will include Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus (and ZSS?) , Fox, Bowser, Pit, Yoshi, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Peach, Ice Climbers, Zelda (and Sheik?), Mr. Game and Watch, Ganondorf, Falco, Marth, Diddy Kong, Red the Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Olimar, Meta Knight, Ike, King Dedede and Lucas. That makes 29 (34 including ZSS, Sheik and the Pokemon) and with 32 spots filled up (including Mega Man, the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer), if they're aiming for 50 AND include the other fighters from Brawl, we'll have 22 open spots. Now, this is where it gets tricky. If ALL previous Brawl fighters return alongside the "guaranteed" veterans, we count the rumor about Pac-Man, Little Mac and the Miis, AND we include the Melee characters (Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Young Link) we get 15 open spots. How's that for deducing a roster?

You can't just simply assume that characters are going to be in the game.
Ness is a lot less relevant than he used to be, not that I think he will go, but it's always possible.
That's just one example.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

Nobody is confirmed until we see character artwork or an official screenshot

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The only assumptions I'm making is that Yoshi is definitely in and Villager's appearance throws Nook and Ressseti's chance of play-ability out with them.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yea. The only characters I believe are 100% irrefutably in the game are:

Yoshi
Peach
Luigi
Ness
Falcon
Zelda
Ice Climbers
Marth

Not to say others have a chance to be cut, this is just a list of examples of characters that I don't see leaving.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Ah, OK. I was just wondering. I was just putting my two cents in what I think'll happen. But for sure we know that the original 12 will make it in.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So we've got no news of Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii yet.
Feeling nervous, Neanderthal? :troll:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
Personally I have a lot of confidence in that rumor even if we don't hear about those 3 (Pac, Mac, and Mii) for months, My guess is they are in. WFT is literally impossible to guess alongside 2 other reveals... it's just too likely at this point. odds are in it's favor.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So we've got no news of Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii yet.
Feeling nervous, Neanderthal? :troll:

Not that I support or even care about any of these characters, but Nintendo could have probably caught wiff of people predicting that those three would be shown and had a change of plan and hold off of showing these characters for now.

But of course, it could likely have just been a load of bull anyway. Just like the vast majority of other rumors. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did get included though.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
OH NOES, EVERYTHING BROKE.

I guess I'll have to find another source to upload this stuff.

Top Bottom