• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Speculation Chart [WE UPDATE NOW]

Ulti-Mario

Smash Champion
NNID
DeCorey
Waluigi n king k Rool for smash

I know at least 2 games were on the DS.
But I just posted up a friggin image of a Worm and you recognized the series and the maker.
POINT. MADE.

Edit: 1 game on the gamecube, 2 on the DS, 2 on the Wii. Same amount of appearances as :4cloud:IF you count the upcoming Final Fantasy Explorers.
Is that the same as Earthworm Jim?

Meh, I don't understand why people try to slander Snake as a gaming icon when he's been in Brawl and would have been in Melee had they had enough development time to make him. At this point the only thing stopping him from getting in if Sakurai wanted him is Konami, nothing else.

It's done to death and there is no reason to discuss it aside from beating a dead horse.
I dont think getting in Smash Bros is a valid reason to consider someone iconic.
I don't consider Roy and Lucas iconic, and I'm not sure about a lot of the current cast. Id remove Jigglypuff if given the option.

I may have a much more strict idea of what be an 'icon, or in general quite different views than most in this forum, but is the point of a forum to have everyone congratulate each other on having the same opinion (which is evidently quite different from Sakurai's, and rarely amounts to actual correct speculation within the overall consensus)?

Neigh, I'd say the point of a forum is discussion to garnish a better aspect of what are other views. The difficulty is that when an unpopular opinion comes, particularly in this room, it seems to stir up a commotion, and the one with the different view is often incited as one attempting to devalue another character or another idea... which is, literally, the reverse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom