• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I don't like that sort of thing, I mean, people now use the challenge as a fun thing to earn likes / yeahs in social media and stuff. Meh.
it's supposed to raise awareness for ALS, and if you are nominated, you have to donate at least 10$ to the ALS foundation.

it's not just for likes.

D

Deleted member

it's supposed to raise awareness for ALS, and if you are nominated, you have to donate at least 10$ to the ALS foundation.

it's not just for likes.
I bet only like 10% of the nominees actually donated. Despicable.

D

Deleted member

If Lucas is cut, I'm gonna lose hope that Mother 3 will ever be localized.

It's the only way you'll ever be able to play it. Do it. I'd buy the game if they localized it, but for now...YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This is making me sad. Lucas was my all-time favorite character.

I think I might actually hold off on one of the versions, because this roster is upsetting to me.
Well, there's a chance that this "leak" isn't true. I usually stay skeptical about this kind of stuff. Chances are they end up having one or two things messed up. So I wouldn't give up on Lucas just yet. Even if this roster is true(which I doubt)we don't know if it's every character.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@Soul Blazer
Seriously? First you were bombing all the people who supported Chrom when he had a chance, now you're bombing Impa supporters the same way? Totally uncalled for, dude.
You really don't know Soul Blazer well. And you were not here when Impa debates were rampant.

Impa hate is strong among certain portions of the Smash 4 fanbase.

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I was nominated for the Ice Bucket. Thing a while ago, unfortunately I had to just donate. I would have loved to do it, but I have stupidly sensitive skin, so I can't. v_v

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You really don't Soul Blazeer well. And you were not here when Impa debates were rampant.

Impa hate is strong among certain portions of the Smash 4 fanbase.
Now STOP! Hatin is bad!

In all honesty, the Impa fan base has a point, Impa is pretty recurring in Zelda. Hell, she's even in the CDi games.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Impa would be pretty cool, if she got in I'd like it even more if she was HW Impa. We all know that isn't happening though. :(

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Talking about musics? Heck, I've downloaded the entire soundtracks of the first 3 games plus extras:

Super Smash Bros. (43 songs)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (84 songs)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (276 songs)
SSBB Lost Tracks (18 songs)
Smashing...Live! (15 songs)
Happy Together - The Turtles
Kodo (Inside The Sun Remix) - Yoshida Brothers
Super Smash Bros. Big Band Medley (LIVE) - Nintendo Special Big Band

438 songs! And I plan to do the same with the Nintendo 3DS & Wii U Smash games.

D

Deleted member

I'd take Impa if it was old nanny Impa and Cranky Kong was also playable.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Talking about musics? Heck, I've downloaded the entire soundtracks of the first 3 games plus extras:

Super Smash Bros. (43 songs)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (84 songs)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (276 songs)
SSBB Lost Tracks (18 songs)
Smashing...Live! (15 songs)
Happy Together - The Turtles
Kodo (Inside The Sun Remix) - Yoshida Brothers
Super Smash Bros. Big Band Medley (LIVE) - Nintendo Special Big Band

438 songs! And I plan to do the same with the Nintendo 3DS & Wii U Smash games.
Where'd you get em ?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now STOP! Hatin is bad!

In all honesty, the Impa fan base has a point, Impa is pretty recurring in Zelda. Hell, she's even in the CDi games.
Yep, you were definitely not here when Impa debates were around. That was long before Sheik was revealed.

And the CD-i games mean jack squat for the Smash Bros. series considering they're not acknowledged by Nintendo.

With Ghirahim, Tingle and any other of the strong Zelda contenders as Assist Trophies, I guess Impa is the strongest candidate now... If a Zelda newcomer ever happens in the first place, that is.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

How long did that take? Seems like it must've taken forever unless there's a bulk YouTube download service I've never heard of.
Many hours with lots of on and off breaks (basically a week with all dem breaks). Took awhile but worth it. Found a website that converts YouTube vids int mp3 without needing to download/install any software (I ain't tellin' exactly what).

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

How long did that take? Seems like it must've taken forever unless there's a bulk YouTube download service I've never heard of.

try "freemake video converter"

It will download & convert multiple videos at once.

but you didn't hear that from me

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yep, you were definitely not here when Impa debates were around. That was long before Sheik was revealed.

And the CD-i games mean jack squat for the Smash Bros. series considering they're not acknowledged by Nintendo.

With Ghirahim, Tingle and any other of the strong Zelda contenders as Assist Trophies, I guess Impa is the strongest candidate now... If a Zelda newcomer ever happens in the first place, that is.
My point is the Impa fan base doesn't deserve grief, and neither did those for Waluigi, Lyn, Shadow, or Takamaru. No fan base of doubted characters deserves grief for taking stands.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I sense a lot of negativity in this sanction.

Can I be of assistance? Maybe some herbal tea and aromatic candles? Shall I channel my positive energy to everyone?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I do remember the impa a debates. I tried to ignore them because the Zelda cast doesn't really appeal to me.

I really can't recall what my side was on the argument. However, I was anti-cut then, so I do know I wanted sheik back. I just can't recall if I said Impa could also get a slot or she wouldn't with sheik around.

As of now though, I think Impa could work, but I still have doubts. Especially with the leak just adding more mysteries. I do believe the leak yes, I'm just curious on if there really is more hidden characters or not. It is possible of course, especially since the stages weren't all unlocked as well.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Tetra is still better than Impa.

(I still think that the sheer amount of Zelda items and assists are compensating for no zelda newcomer though.)

Which leak are we talking about now btw?
NONE. NOW STOP BRINGING THAT UP OR YOU WILL HAVE TO GO IN TIME-OUT.

:troll:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You know, I don't get it why people get so pissed about Lucina, Dark Pit and Dr. Mario (should the leak be true), when they're just extra characters, two of them being particularly popular on their respective series' fanbases.

Did you know that in the time Sakurai made the six Melee clones, he would have made a single unique character instead if he wanted? But he opted to have a bigger roster instead.

This should speak volumes on how the clone hate is unwarranted.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
D

Deleted member

Hmm, I was aware of the Impa thing before joining SmashBoards. xD
Sheik is now her own character, and I doubt the Zelda series will be getting newcomers, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom