• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Now, what happens if Nintendo bundles Smash Bros. Wii U alongside the console (like Melee / GameCube)? That could make sales go sky rocket.. I think?
If they don't do it I'd have to call the insane society 'cause Nintendo has gone mental.

good thing there's no way of them not making a bundle after MK8's success.

Soul.

Now that I think about it, since those beaches at the NPD like to group different versions of a game together in sales, Smash 3DS/Wii U's sales numbers should be put together so that it sits atop of the charts for months.

:awesome:
Watch it be Black Friday, 3DS sales become 2fast with Smash 3DS and the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Wii U should get sales too by then.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

New main for sure.
Is...is that Inigo Montoya?

From what I remember that isn't the full roster.
I don't know if it's true. But I wouldn't mind if it was. If the roster does have more to offer, I want to see what they've got up their sleeves. Not that it matters. I got Megaman, no one else is gonna top that.

D

Deleted member

If they don't do it I'd have to call the insane society 'cause Nintendo has gone mental.

good thing there's no way of them not making a bundle after MK8's success.
Yeah, true. The MK8 / Wii U bundle is probably responsible for the success of the game in the US. However, I'm not that much into Mario Kart, and while the following doesn't have to do with MK8, I only joined MKW.com just because of friends. xD

A 3DS bundle with Smash 3DS preinstalled could be nice as well (I'm aware of the UK 3DS XL bundle).

D

Deleted member

Is...is that Inigo Montoya?
No, it's 'Stache Homura. I didn't think of the resemblance to Inigo until you mentioned it. I did download someone's Inigo Montoya though.

Inigo is left, 'Stache Homura is middle, Homura is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
I got what was before considered the unlikliest candidate especially solo as opposed to being restricted to a pkmn trainer trio, Greninja. So I'm content as well

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Ok, sorry, but thinking back on the victory themes, when I first played Olimar in Brawl, I always thought it would be cool if his theme was actually:

From the first game and iirc it plays when the spaceship takes in the first part and gets a power boost. Like a celebration theme of sorts. It may not be the most iconic Pikmin song, however, for some strange reason it's one of the most memorable for me (and it does sound like good victory theme material).

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Ok, sorry, but thinking back on the victory themes, when I first played Olimar in Brawl, I always thought it would be cool if his theme was actually:

From the first game and iirc it plays when the spaceship takes in the first part and gets a power boost. Like a celebration theme of sorts. It may not be the most iconic Pikmin song, however, for some strange reason it's one of the most memorable for me (and it does sound like good victory theme material).
The first ten seconds would sound really nice as a victory theme.

D

Deleted member

It just occurred to me.

If the leak is true and Lucas is cut, then Sakurai has no excuse to not use Ness's Melee victory theme.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's the best god damn roster ever made, because everyone suffers except for me.
But I don't suffer. So you are wrong. :p

I also love this roster. Granted, I'm more of an optimist and a bit open to ideas.

I also think it's is the best roster we had so far since a majority of newcomers add something new, and the clones we are getting don't actually get in the way of everything.

I also get a lot of characters I was fans of but doubted were going to be in like Rosalina, Robin, and Bowser Jr. AND they are unique as well. It makes me smile.

The stage list on the other hand is suffering. ;_;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All this talk of 16 Melodies reminds me of when I was making Magicant for Crusade... *sigh* not really good times...

D

Deleted member

I just want them to bring back this song. It's my favourite song in Brawl.

That song was also in Melee. I bet some form of Pollyanna will be in Smash 4 though. It appears in every game in the MOTHER series.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
That song was also in Melee. I bet some form of Pollyanna will be in Smash 4 though. It appears in every game in the MOTHER series.
I liked it better in Brawl because it was easier to get on the stage. I just turned down every song in My Music for Onett except for it. I was never good at getting the alternate songs in Melee.

And yeah, I have 100% confidence that it will be back.

D

Deleted member

I've actually been nominated for one, so I'm kinda scared stiff
I don't like that sort of thing, I mean, people now use the challenge as a fun thing to earn likes / yeahs in social media and stuff. Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

I always thought this would be a good victory theme for Olimar.

D

Deleted member

I liked it better in Brawl because it was easier to get on the stage. I just turned down every song in My Music for Onett except for it. I was never good at getting the alternate songs in Melee.

And yeah, I have 100% confidence that it will be back.
I always forget what button to hold to get the alternate tracks. Whenever I pick Marth or Roy I always try and get Fire Emblem if I'm playing on Temple, but I forget the button.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I always forget what button to hold to get the alternate tracks. Whenever I pick Marth or Roy I always try and get Fire Emblem if I'm playing on Temple, but I forget the button.
All human players must hold down L and R. I thought it was just R for the longest time :urg:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
This is making me sad. Lucas was my all-time favorite character.

I think I might actually hold off on one of the versions, because this roster is upsetting to me.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I'd happy with the first few seconds of the End Of Day theme. As long as we don't just get a remixed main theme again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom