• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Am I the only one disappointed with the songs on the site, especially since two of them were songs we have ALREADY heard during gameplay? Good thing Sakurai had said that there will be more music updated onto the site over time.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I learned my lesson a while ago:

Never, NEVER talk about leaks about everything subjective.

What is objective is that it's false until real.

Doing it just hurts everyone. I hate the sal leak just because of people talking about it and the consequences of it. It even came into baseless assumption just speculate on something else.

To even hurt support tough, that's too much.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

Just thought this was mildly relevant.

Personally, I find that Zelda's doll-like size to be what makes the picture.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Am I the only one disappointed with the songs on the site, especially since two of them were songs we have ALREADY heard during gameplay? Good thing Sakurai had said that there will be more music updated onto the site over time.
I'm just waiting for the songs composed by Shimomura, ACE+, and Mitsuda.

But I wouldn't complain too much since we'll get the rips in a couple of weeks anyway.

D

Deleted member

You know, they should make some Smash Bros. merchandise. That would be great for collecting.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
She's also the only musician left on Koji's team that's been there since before 5. If any mgs songs are being arranged for smash, they are going to be through her.
Likely. And assuming Snake returns (something which I hope, actually).

She could also do some Nintendo songs. Who knows? According to the list, she's not affiliated with Konami.

Just thought this was mildly relevant.

Personally, I find that Zelda's doll-like size to be what makes the picture.
Japanese action figures. Japanese action figures everywhere.

I think we'll get some music batches once per week or something like that.

How would palette swaps even work?!
Darker color tones.

Pit's green costume could be a bright green. Like this.
Dark Pit's could be something like this.

Easy to distinguish, I'd guess.

D

Deleted member

So I just tested out my copy of Kirby Air Ride that I bought the other day. City Trial is almost the best thing. Suddenly I care about Smash Run.

So many characters from so many unrelated series
Is this Super Smash Flash? :troll:
Nah, there's no donut steal hedgehogs in that picture. It can be Super Smash Flash 2 though :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I just went to see the 3DS and Wii U's software sales.
3DS: 171.49 million units.
Wii U: 36.67 million units.
Are Nintendo's consoles "niche" now.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I just tested out my copy of Kirby Air Ride that I bought the other day. City Trial is almost the best thing. Suddenly I care about Smash Run.

Nah, there's no donut steal hedgehogs in that picture. It can be Super Smash Flash 2 though :troll:
Now I want Madoka Magica and Attack on Titan characters in SSF2.

D

Deleted member

Lol, agreed. Back in the day, when I played Air Ride, I'd go to City Trial just to do random stuff and to play as Kirby without the vehicle. The game itself wasn't that bad to be honest.

D

Deleted member

Now I want Madoka Magica and Attack on Titan characters in SSF2.
Sayaka is in SSF2 right now, actually.

Lloyd just needs a brown palette swap and then you have your Attack on Titan characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
Yes :(

Even in the N64 and GameCube era, the Game Boy was still doing well in its unprecedented 12 year-life cycle (Nintendo considers the GB and GBC to be the same system, and they share almost the same library.)

Wii U numbers are a bit unfair to compare to 3DS though just because it's been out almost 2 years less (and has a higher software attach ratio still,) but it'll almost certainly still end lower :/

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The 3DS is doing pretty good. Over 170 million units is better than some of Nintendo's other systems. That's nothing to scoff at. Though the Wii U could be seen as niche. The PS3 sold 80 million supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom