• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/music/music11.html
I'm not currently able to go on the dojo, but i'm sure this is the correct link.
I'm aware of that she is credited as the composer for the MGS4 song. She is the composer of the ORIGINAL version of the song. Just like how Junichi Masuda is credited as the original composer of the Pokémon Gym song.

They are the original composers for the source games. They didn't directly work for Smash. The songs in Smash are mostly arrangements of already composed songs. What Sakurai credits on the composer page are the people hired to re-arrange the songs.

Nobuko Toda will be working this time as an arranger. That is my point.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't know. It was hypnotizing in a way.
I didn't realize there was more.

Though, I did find out this is a promotional video for some Slowpoke paradise thing.

No complaints.
There should be a Slowpoke Reggae mode for Smash Bros.
Saaaakuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaiyanen yadon

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I didn't realize there was more.

Though, I did find out this is a promotional video for some Slowpoke paradise thing.

No complaints.
There should be a Slowpoke Reggae mode for Smash Bros.
Saaaakuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaiyanen yadon
So that's what it was. Huh. I would've never guessed.
:4greninja:'d.
This one is better:
Thanks for the new sig.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Hey guys.
Guys.
How about that leak?

I dunno, right now I'm 50/50. If it's real, it's a huge disappointment, and it it's fake, thank goodness. There's really nothing we can do but wait.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I could care less about the legitimacy of the leak. If it's real, OK. It's it's not, OK. I have no opinion regarding the characters

The stages on the other hand are kind of upsetting as a whole.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I could care less about the legitimacy of the leak. If it's real, OK. It's it's not, OK. I have no opinion regarding the characters

The stages on the other hand are kind of upsetting as a whole.
That really makes me angry. Why are franchises like Metroid and DK only getting returning stages for this version? I'm not even complaining about bias here, so many franchises are only getting returning stages, or not even getting stages at all. It's all so outrageous.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I really don't like the idea of Dark Pit getting his own slot. I actually liked him on Uprising, he was Spanish and had an epic theme. But in Uprising, in the one level where you play as him he's EXACTLY the same. Same weapons, speed, attack power, everything. Unlike Lucina, who uses a different sword and is shorter than Marth, there is no slight difference. If even Lucina was nearly a costume why would Dark Pit not be one! How would palette swaps even work?!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That really makes me angry. Why are franchises like Metroid and DK only getting returning stages for this version? I'm not even complaining about bias here, so many franchises are only getting returning stages, or not even getting stages at all. It's all so outrageous.
Maybe lack of imagination? And Kirby doesn't have a stage at all, does it?

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
I really don't like the idea of Dark Pit getting his own slot. I actually liked him on Uprising, he was Spanish and had an epic theme. But in Uprising, in the one level where you play as him he's EXACTLY the same. Same weapons, speed, attack power, everything. Unlike Lucina, who uses a different sword and is shorter than Marth, there is no slight difference. If even Lucina was nearly a costume why would Dark Pit not be one! How would palette swaps even work?!
Your signature is glorious :eek:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I think the gameboy stage is a Kirby's Dream Land stage. At least that's what it appears to be from the leak.
I'm pretty sure the Game Boy will go through more than just Dream Land, or at least that's my opinion on the stage.

So personally, I don't count the Game Boy stage as a Kirby stage.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think the gameboy stage is a Kirby's Dream Land stage. At least that's what it appears to be from the leak.
I would assume it'd be a trail mix of stages, like Flat Zone.
So I would also think Super Mario Land, possibly Link's Awakening and a Pokemon stage will be in the mix. Maybe something from Metroid 2 as well.

Edit: Ninja'd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Substitution Substitution
In case you are interested, here's my full collection of stuff I've gathered/made

Last edited by a moderator:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Nobuko Toda will be working this time as an arranger. That is my point.
She's also the only musician left on Koji's team that's been there since before 5. If any mgs songs are being arranged for smash, they are going to be through her.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I hate leaks, though if the leak is true, I would like to have a word with Sakurai's wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom