• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I spent a lot of time today watching videos from E3, and that hyped me up. The PotD's don't really anymore... although LM's alt got me pretty excited.

I've been contemplating a week off PotD's - however I'd have to disappear from here too which I don't really want to do. I wouldn't have the will power.

Hong

The Strongest
EarthBound has a lot of soul music to it. No, not the genre--- well, the game has both. I mean like soul food.. Just makes you feel good.

Mileage may very, of course. Some if it is nostalgia, some of it magic. (◡‿◡✿)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
When it takes effort to try and play unfinished games, that's not a good thing.
When will I finish SM3DW, Path of Radiance, a few games of GalCiv, or my absurd run in Planetary Annihilation?
Huh, I didn't have as many as I thought.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Ugh... So much Mii related Pic Of The Days.
These updates would be pretty cool....if i cared about Miis...
Eh, whatever I know someone is at least enjoying them...just not Mii.

Would love to get a Yoshi update...

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

"Pic of the day. Just like in the original game, the Dark Emperor can cause status changes based on a fighter's color. Red types generally get powered up. On a different subject, the Mii Fighter is wearing a Mii Force Helmet."

So.
Many.
POWER-UPS.
Oh,oh god!

Is the villager wearing diapers?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So I just when outside today. For the first time in forever.
I went to the cinema to watch How To Train Your Dragon 2. And guess what? I FREAKING LOVED IT! One of my favorite Dreamworks movies!

Toothless is love. Toothless is life.

Oh...and I got a copy of Punch-Out!! (wii) for just 5 euros.

Morbi

Scavenger
So I just when outside today. For the first time in forever.
I went to the cinema to watch How To Train Your Dragon 2. And guess what? I FREAKING LOVED IT! One of my favorite Dreamworks movies!

Toothless is love. Toothless is life.

Oh...and I got a copy of Punch-Out!! (wii) for just 5 euros.
What aspect of the movie made you "freaking love it"? Toothless? :dazwa:

I feel as though it was better than the original despite an overt lack of originality, some of the plot-lines were slightly convoluted; however, it never felt entirely incohesive either. It was decent, I am not sure if it is one of my favorite Dreamworks movies though.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
What aspect of the movie made you "freaking love it"? Toothless? :dazwa:

I feel as though it was better than the original despite an overt lack of originality, some of the plot-lines were slightly convoluted; however, it never felt entirely incohesive either. It was decent, I am not sure if it is one of my favorite Dreamworks movies though.
There are some things that I didn't see coming while watching the movie. I'm still sad after that one scene.

Morbi

Scavenger
There are some things that I didn't see coming while watching the movie. I'm still sad after that one scene.
I wanted to be sad, but I could not make myself despondent for some reason. It was odd, because, I thought that I cared. However, the subsequent scene did the trick, I could not bear the emotional conflict.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Probably a shady one. It may have been the one who got you thinking into Toothless is love,Toothless is life.
But if you got into that on your own,it's not my fault you're into beastiality :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
Probably a shady one. It may have been the one who got you thinking into Toothless is love,Toothless is life.
But if you got into that on your own,it's not my fault you're into beastiality :troll:
At first, I thought that you were going to make a joke involving a toothless homeless man... and a mouth... doing things. But then you went into the bestiality direction, which seems worse, GG.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
This topic has already been passed a long time ago, but I for one am pumped to see secret bases return! I actually really liked them back in Sapphire, especially when I found a really obscure part of some random forest and forced a friend to try and find it without any indication that they'll need to use surf AND the acro bike.
Ahh, good times :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

"Pic of the day. Just like in the original game, the Dark Emperor can cause status changes based on a fighter's color. Red types generally get powered up. On a different subject, the Mii Fighter is wearing a Mii Force Helmet."

So.
Many.
POWER-UPS.
Well, not yet. We have yet to see the orb thing that makes you all muscled and then turns you into an animal. All the while a narrator person saying "Power-up!" So it's not insane yet.

D

Deleted member

The Goldeneye 007 version of the James Bond theme works so well on the Battleship Halberd Interior level.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If we do get Kirby Fighter X. I'll buy it.
You should check other pages to see if someone beat you to the punch.
Someone did.
In other words,KFX seems pretty amazing. It's like Smash Bros. with a 4-player Kirby only match :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You should check other pages to see if someone beat you to the punch.
Someone did.
In other words,KFX seems pretty amazing. It's like Smash Bros. with a 4-player Kirby only match :troll:
Ah, sorry then. I'll at least keep it up in case anyone missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom