• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm awake! :D
I came back to a bajillion notifications though.

What's new?
Starbomb is probably my favorite thing to listen to ever. I have a signed album. Haha.
I've amazed people with my ability to flawlessly sing this entire song (and other songs from the album).
/bragging

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm awake! :D
I came back to a bajillion notifications though.

What's new?

Starbomb is probably my favorite thing to listen to ever. I have a signed album. Haha.
I've amazed people with my ability to flawlessly sing this entire song (and other songs from the album).
/bragging
I like to listen to VanVelzen. And Ilse DeLange.

Lolz.. Lazy Dutch people with their lame artist names. They forgot to seperate their last names. Silly.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Another StarBomb song I belt out randomly and annoy people in my surroundings with is this one. [NSFW]

So many penis jokes packed into one album, I tell you hwhat.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Secret Bases return in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire!!! :4greninja:
I'm so happy. That was easily one of the best features in 3rd gen. 4th gen's underground wasn't nearly as good of a replacement.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
OR/AS news updates when I least expect it.

I love this update. Lots of new pics. They brought back many of the same decorations from the original games, and then some!

Looks like you can now rotate dolls to the side and such. And you aren't restricted to placing them on mats anymore!

There's now a second floor in the bases, and it seems that you need a stairway to access it. Could this replace the wooden boards that you need to cover holes in the original R/S/E?

----

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
At least the underground served a discernible purpose. Like farming Heart Scales.

Secret bases were pretty much useless.
Useless? Someone didn't ever get the opportunity to link games. You could set a trainer and fight them. It was amazing for EV training because you got exp. You could set 6 crobats. At 3 EVs a piece, plus Pokerus, and a pokemon holding a lucky egg or macho brace, you could EV train and level up pokemon CRAZY fast.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
OR/AS news updates when I least expect it.

I love this update. Lots of new pics. They brought back many of the same decorations from the original games, and then some!

Looks like you can now rotate dolls to the side and such. And you aren't restricted to placing them on mats anymore!

There's now a second floor in the bases, and it seems that you need a stairway to access it. Could this replace the wooden boards that you need to cover holes in the original R/S/E?

----
I'm just hoping this time around I can customize it more. The limit on the amount of stuff you could use in R/S/E was annoying.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Useless? Someone didn't ever get the opportunity to link games. You could set a trainer and fight them. It was amazing for EV training because you got exp. You could set 6 crobats. At 3 EVs a piece, plus Pokerus, and a pokemon holding a lucky egg or macho brace, you could EV train and level up pokemon CRAZY fast.
There is a reason I said "pretty much useless" and not just flat out "useless".

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I like the people in this thread who almost never post in this thread but read everything, including and especially the stuff they miss, so I'll come back after a day of hanging out here to have, like, 15-30 new likes from the same person.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I like the people in this thread who almost never post in this thread but read everything, including and especially the stuff they miss, so I'll come back after a day of hanging out here to have, like, 15-30 new likes from the same person.
Your welcome.

Anyway, Hyrule Warriors.

Let's say you get to choose the Wind Waker reps and the amount of them.

Who and how many?

I'll go first:
1. Tetra
2. Medli
3. Quill
4. Hoping Tingle has this appearance
5. KoRL transformers style mech. I'm being half serious here. Awesome.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Lolz.

You are talking about @MorbidAltruism , right?

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
[quote="MSmariosonic, post: 17029870,
You are talking about @MorbidAltruism , right?[/quote]
There is also @GunBlaze who likes to do the same thing.
Edit: for some reason the quote thing stuffed up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, I have a new signature.

Can anybody guess which characters these are (preferably in order)?
Ridley, Captain Toad, Ghirahim, Chrom, Rhythm Reporter, Rhythm Wrestler, Robin, Paper Mario, Anna, Mach Rider

Did I win?

Last edited by a moderator:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Ridley, Claus or Toad, Ghirahim, Lucina, Rhythm Reporter and Wrestler, some other 6th person, Paper Mario, Anna, and Mach Rider?

EDIT:Upon furthur investigation, BluePhychic was right, 6th person is Robin.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Let me try.

(On his phone)
(Only sees an Insurance ad)

... Flo?
Yes, that is exactly right.

Flo has always been my most wanted newcomer, I just never said anything about it because I thought people would make fun of me. However, after the recent series of cross-promotion commercial ads Nintendo and Progressive did together, and the game they are planning on making together in 2015, I am confident she will be in Smash Bros.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Something big, someone **** shaped, straightest Zelda character ever, male Marth, female, Hulk Hogan, Batman's sidekick, Mario on a diet, Elsa and the last one is Optimus Prime.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Something big, someone **** shaped, straightest Zelda character ever, male Marth, female, Hulk Hogan, Batman's sidekick, Mario on a diet, Elsa and the last one is Optimus Prime.
Wrong. The correct answers were

Spyro the Dragon, someone **** shaped, Vaati from Skyward Sword, alternate costume for Chrom, Hentai artist bait, Marshal, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Clone of Mario, Lucina, and Megatron.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Story Time, Children!

About an hour ago, I was redeeming an EShop card, and when I entered the code it kept saying invalid because the code had a few zero's. As far as typing goes, I have a hard time differentiating between ZERO's and O's. I nearly rage quit until I read a notice that they don't use the letter O, they're all ZERO's. At the very least I figured out what I was doing wrong.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Wrong. The correct answers were

Spyro the Dragon, someone **** shaped, Vaati from Skyward Sword, alternate costume for Chrom, Hentai artist bait, Marshal, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Clone of Mario, Lucina, and Megatron.
H-h-hentai? Pls..tell me more...i want to know...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Story Time, Children!

About an hour ago, I was redeeming an EShop card, and when I entered the code it kept saying invalid because the code had a few zero's. As far as typing goes, I have a hard time differentiating between ZERO's and O's. I nearly rage quit until I read a notice that they don't use the letter O, they're all ZERO's. At the very least I figured out what I was doing wrong.

I am glad you overcame yet another hurdle in your difficult life, sir.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I turned off signatures ages ago. :awesome:

Anyways, I recognized Ridley, Ghirahim, Chrom, Wrestler & Reporter, Paper Mario and Anna. Dunno the rest.
Why?

Anyway, Ridley, Captain Toad (art's from Yoshi&Toad, btw), Lucina, Wrestler & Reporter, Robin, Paper Mario, Anna, and Mach Rider.

Just in case anyone else gets confuzzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom