• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Saw the Kirby Fighters Z news and not all that excited. I have Kirby Triple Deluxe digitally and don't want to have the game "twice" especially it doesn't look all that different. If it was DLC I'd have a more positive opinion.

D

Deleted member

Saw the Kirby Fighters Z news and not all that excited. I have Kirby Triple Deluxe digitally and don't want to have the game "twice" especially it doesn't look all that different. If it was DLC I'd have a more positive opinion.
Well, as a huge Kirby nut(who strangely does not own Triple Deluxe yet) I got excited regardless because more Kirby the better in my opinion. But yeah it does look very similar with not much new. I suppose it's more tailored to the poor saps like me who don't own Triple Deluxe.:cry:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I didn't acquire it. It acquired me.
Ah, yeah. Sometimes, it's like photographs of my person have a life of their own.

You should see how videos of my person behave.

That's what you get for telling us about your Mom on Facebook. She's posts all of your baby pictures.
If you don't believe me, here's her current profile pic

That's a picture of my aunt, actually.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard about that place once, but the graphics were a little too intense for my machine. Everything started lagging, I almost clipped through a wall on my way back to the basement.
I didn't have issues with clipping or graphics, but the enemies were near unbeatable.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll admit, I didn't really care much for Triple Deluxe. But I am considering Kirby Fighters. As I liked the idea when it was first shown.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Well, as a huge Kirby nut(who strangely does not own Triple Deluxe yet) I got excited regardless because more Kirby the better in my opinion. But yeah it does look very similar with not much new. I suppose it's more tailored to the poor saps like me who don't own Triple Deluxe.:cry:
I feel it's more like DLC, so if you liked those modes, here's more of it.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I didn't have issues with clipping or graphics, but the enemies were near unbeatable.
Really? Only low level stuff ever spawned around me, nothing I couldn't handle with a crowbar. One of the horses took awhile other than that I didn't have much trouble. For the life of me I couldn't seem to get any worthwhile drops though.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
That's because your Agility is too low. If your Agility isn't high enough, I advise you to not fight against higher leveled monsters. Go buy new gear and craft Agility Gems.

D

Deleted member

I feel it's more like DLC, so if you liked those modes, here's more of it.
Well, they did say it was going to be released separately. That's especially true because the pulled the "If you own Triple Deluxe you get two extra powers!" card. I have played Fighters on a friends 3DS and I do enjoy it, so I might go ahead and get it when it releases.

D

Deleted member

That's because your Agility is too low. If your Agility isn't high enough, I advise you to not fight against higher leveled monsters. Go buy new gear and craft Agility Gems.
Really? Only low level stuff ever spawned around me, nothing I couldn't handle with a crowbar. One of the horses took awhile other than that I didn't have much trouble. For the life of me I couldn't seem to get any worthwhile drops though.
It's kind of irritating. They look low leveled, so I ignore them, and then they strike without warning. It might also have to do with the fact that I don't have any party members with me at the current time. I'm just stuck doing the same, tedious cart pushing and homework quests over and over, but I'm not getting any experience. What a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
In the game of life, I'm one of the couple of optional bosses -- well-hidden and very powerful, but with very sweet drops.

So I ain't for scrubs. Come prepared, or don't come at all.

You can find my address over at GameFAQs.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In the game of life, I'm one of the couple of optional bosses -- well-hidden and very powerful, but with very sweet drops.

...I'll just trade instead.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Drops:

- 100,000 Souls
- Horn of the Accursed
- Tongue of the Clever
- All Seeing Eye
- Luigi and Rosalina Fanfiction

D

Deleted member

Can I buy your allegiance? My repeated cart pushing and bagging quests have given me about 80 dollars a huge amount of wealth in gold.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Can I buy your allegiance? My repeated cart pushing and bagging quests have given me about 80 dollars a huge amount of wealth in gold.
To join my Covenant (Disciples of the Star Unseen), you have to go to the Shrine of the Unnamable and twerk before the statue there. If you can rock it hard enough, you'll become a Disciple.

In exchange for regular human sacrifices and/or donuts (both are of equal value), you'll be able to traverse the Hidden Path, remotely probe the souls of living things, and get Air Reward Miles with every defeated enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom