• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

New rule; whenever someone asks for Goku, use this;

Should shut 'em up.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
He was in the pacman trailer and there was some small part where he was in video.
I know the first part. What do you mean by there was some small part where he was in video?

Regardless, he still doesn't have a character page, so he's not officially confirmed.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well.

If any happens to know how to render I would appreciate if these two pics could get rendered for me;

I dislike white backgrounds, but renders are awesome because of no background.

D

Deleted member

Well.

If any happens to know how to render I would appreciate if these two pics could get rendered for me;

Oh, you just want to remove a background? I'm okay-ish at that, sort of...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well.

May I ask where these characters are from? They are adorable! :3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Would just like to mention that I just did a Project M 10-stock no-time-limit match with a friend. Both of us were Captain Falcon, and only explosive items were enabled.

'MURICA

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
What is the Back Room?
It's an invisible part of the Smashboards forum mainly consisting of top character mains, tournament organizers, and those knowledgeable about game data. Unfortunately, on top of being invisible, it's also invite only. Since a lot of high-level decisions are made there, it's invite-only to minimize the volume. I am not sure why exactly it's invisible, though.

A lot of backroomers have the "Back roomer" banner in their post data and also the backroom emblem where you might see the emblems for their mains.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would kill for an orange creamsicle right now.

I try to pretend as if that and the The Last Airbender don't exist. The nightmares..... [shudders]
That movie is also very, very, very evil. And as much as I like Avatar series, I like Dragon Ball alot more. So the crappy movie annoys me more. Even Spider-Man 3 was a better movie then the two of them. At least fight scenes were decent in Spider-Man 3.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
soooo....

I'm here just eatin an orange creamsicle. anyone else?
I'm not fond of popsicles, however, creamsicles are the only ones I like, strangely enough (though I don't eat them too often). I especially like the red and blue creamsicles.

As a kid I did like popsicles... but now, not so much it seems. :laugh:

About The Last Airbender: well the one thing I liked about the movie is its soundtrack lol. One of my fave songs (~3:00 to the end is where things start to sound more beautiful, especially with the scene going on):

It's one of the most memorable songs for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder how many of these I actually watched. I always wanted to watch Archer. I definitely watched a lot of Dragon Ball, Avatar, Spider-Man, Batman, Boondocks, Simpsons, and South Park,

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh, you just want to remove a background? I'm okay-ish at that, sort of...
Pretty much. That's what a render is, a picture without a background. They're used commonly for GFX like my current sig. But I also like them as avatars as they blend good with any site, and are way way better then whit backgrounds.

May I ask where these characters are from? They are adorable! :3
Etrian Odyssey 4. The first one is a portrait for the Runemaster class and the other is a portrait for the Imperial class.

But be forewarned, the cuteness is deceptive. The games are brutally difficult for the unprepared.

Still, they are great games.

What? Those are Mimgrim's selfies.
Technically it could bee seen as that way. The classes are totally lackless in terms of personality and stuff, they just serve as a visual for classes and can be seen as a blank slate. So it is entirely possible for someone to insert themselves in the game like that. Though I always create a party of 4 girls and 1 guy and have my self inserted as the guy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, before the day is up, I wanted to share this. It's the cover from the first Captain America comic.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've had a few fireworks here. But I think it was just by some random guy (the major fireworks IIRC were moved till tomorrow due to weather).

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ugh I have no friends with a WiiU, can't wait to graduate, needless to say Nintendo needs to improve their reputation with certain demographics, buying certain Capcom franchises soon would help... *cough*Resident Evil,DMC *cough*

Last edited:

toonist22

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-2470-0098
i went to a fireworks event and literally everyone was like "Ooooh, Aaaah". granted, it was the best five minutes of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom