• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
We already saw the F-Zero and WarioWare icons with the Samurai Goroh and Ashley ATs. The EB globe I think was seen with Mr. Saturn.

More relevant, gameplay footage! The first of a lot I hope!

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Just been digging around the Nintendo site and found this.

Fan Favorite Bracket Highlights
  • Single-Elimination Bracket
  • Up to 4 players per match, 5 minute time limit only
  • Two players move on to the next round:
    • 1 by Highest Score (KO's minus Falls)
    • 1 decided by Fan Vote (the decibel level of the fans will decide a tied vote)
  • All Rounds: Items on Medium
  • Grand Finals: Winner is determined by score only
  • Stages will be unveiled at the tournament.
Important thing italicised and underlined. I reckon this might also lead to a character reveal.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
Well Tingle isn't playable :(. Saw him as an assist trophy in one of the matches.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
oh oh, also have we been able to confirm some final smashes???
Just been digging around the Nintendo site and found this.

Fan Favorite Bracket Highlights
  • Single-Elimination Bracket
  • Up to 4 players per match, 5 minute time limit only
  • Two players move on to the next round:
    • 1 by Highest Score (KO's minus Falls)
    • 1 decided by Fan Vote (the decibel level of the fans will decide a tied vote)
  • All Rounds: Items on Medium
  • Grand Finals: Winner is determined by score only
  • Stages will be unveiled at the tournament.
Important thing italicised and underlined. I reckon this might also lead to a character reveal.
Oh yes

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Well it's certainly a damn lot faster than Brawl. They don't even look like they're under water.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
im LOVING the flood of videos<3 also watching X is really making me wanna pick up Zenoblade...

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Why didn't they show some of this footage on the Direct? They showed the horrible characters faces that made everyone think the graphics where downgraded into Ps2 era

ThePlayer77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Defenceknight
3DS FC
0559-6785-8830
Gameplay looks slightly faster than Brawl in my opinion. Characters also seem to fall faster.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just saw the e3 trailer

Mii and Dark Pit confirmed
Mii is. Dark Pit's role is unknown at this time. He could very much be playable, or an alternate moveset for Pit too. Mii has specifically 3 movesets, so that could happen for anyone. Ganondorf having two? I hope so. I love his clone moveset, but he'd be amazing with other options too.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mii is. Dark Pit's role is unknown at this time. He could very much be playable, or an alternate moveset for Pit too. Mii has specifically 3 movesets, so that could happen for anyone. Ganondorf having two? I hope so. I love his clone moveset, but he'd be amazing with other options too.

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
I don't care about Sonic Boom and I'm a pretty big Sonic fan.
StarFox U is not coming these days I'm afraid, and what? GCN VC? That ain't coming EVER.
Ditto. Sonic Boom isn't interesting to me. I'll have to wait until the game is done before I can consider buying it. Star Fox Wii U seems to not even be in Alpha. And Virtual Console anything doesn't really interest me. Some GC remakes would be nice though. Like we should have gotten Soul Calibur 2 HD and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for the Wii U a while back by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom