• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
If there isn't at least ONE "Do a barrel roll" joke in the new Star Fox demo, I'll be mildly upset.

Except not really. Because new Star Fox.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mario maker is an awesome idea, I just saw the video.

I'm checking out Yoshi's wooly world next

I can't seem to find the video with the smash fighters though

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So got my new avatar. <3

I'm going to have to watch all these gameplay stuff when everything calms down. Been too busy looking up other stuff and seeing reactions. :/

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Project ROBOT looks interesting but I want Kaiju battles.
Also... That artstyle... Miyamoto is still stuck in Nintendo minimalistic 2006-2010 era it seems.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Clash Tournaments just said on Twitter that there's no l-canceling. Kinda kills any chance for deep combos... and really dampens my enthusiasm for the game, to be honest. What a shame.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
You guys and your Starfox. I'm way more interested in seeing new IPs. I like Starfox but Starfox will be Starfox.

That said...Giant robot looks really boring. -.-

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Clash Tournaments just said on Twitter that there's no l-canceling. Kinda kills any chance for deep combos... and really dampens my enthusiasm for the game, to be honest. What a shame.
No l-canceling as in high landing lag or no l-canceling as in it auto l-cancels for you? Because if it's the latter it doesn't dampen the chance for combos at all.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I don't know, these two "projects" seem more like a tech demo or games that should be part of a collection together.
This tower defense thing it's indeed pretty cool, but it can't be more than an eShop title.
Unless they're like at the very beginning of the development and that in the end it's going to look completely different.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know, these two "projects" seem more like a tech demo or games that should be part of a collection together.
This tower defense thing it's indeed pretty cool, but it can't be more than an eShop title.
Unless they're like at the very beginning of the development and that in the end it's going to look completely different.
Didn't they say the games we're prototypes?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you guys think we'll get another character reveal later today?
Yes at the tournament, maybe one in treehouse or veteran and possibly a mix of both tomorrow and thrusday. Also they sent sakurai's mii to 3ds owners.

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
They probably are, they don't even have a name yet, they are just projects. Both games could have potential if they took the right rutes during developement

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Landing lag seems to be reduced all across the board regardless, so it's not that big of a problem.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Flesh out project Defence some with a lot of variety in enemies and cannon types and levels and bosses and a difficulty curve and I could see it being a full game. There's a lot you can do with the concept and it suits the Wii U really well.

I'm having a hard time seeing giant robot as a full game but maybe that's just me.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
You guys gotta remember, any mechanics that are still in/are not in could be completely changed before the game comes out. Brawl looked a LOT faster when it was first shown remember? Plus right now at E3 they basically have an open beta test, they can see if things are OP or not, or if some kind of exploit is found remove it.

Yes, the tournament and the game on the floor are for our entertainment, but not JUST for our entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom