• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Splatoon for Smash?
I'd be down with an inkling for the next Smash or if they decide to give us DLC characters from games that come out after Smash like some people want. Could be really interesting from a gameplay perspective. ALL ABOUT stage control.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Awesome news, Nintendo is winning E3. That palutena trailer makes me want a smash bros anime. Also anyone got the tournament link?

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
My guess is that Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucas and Snake are the only ones cut from Brawl.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But the amount of hairstyles depends on how many you use. That's the deciding factor.
I think you missed what I was pointing out. I'm talking about the possible number of hair styles that can be used. You can always edit a Mii to look different, including hair style. So you can use every hair style. So that means Kirby could have a ton of hair style possibilities. Then you have to include hair colors, etc..

That's a **** ton of Kirby alternates. That is if the Mii Ability follows that transformation.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I'm pretty sad that Miis are in the game. However, they'll probably grow on me, so that's okay. If I can handle WFT, I can handle anything.

But Palutena! That was great! Her reveal totally made up for the fact that Mii is a character!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like the way they did Mii

But I'm disappointed they went with Palutena as a character

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Not really into Splatoon, so let's hope Miyamoto comes soon. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll even get some Zelda gameplay!
I like it, i think its original, but if we're holding on star fox for this i feel like its not worth it, we've seen enough alredy to understand that its a great game.
Also finally moving on to the big thing

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was going to say Amiibo in Smash is kind of dumb

But when you THINK about it, it's kind of like dog fighting or pokemon or something

You train up this fighter and pit him against the opponent

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So.
Xenoblade Chronicles X is THE game of E3. Oh no the faces look kinda bad **** YOU. Best ****ing game of E3. There, said it.
New Zelda has an incredible design and is open world. Just... Wow.
Palutena/Mii. Predictable sure, but dem reveals. Also they look and play fantastic.
Splatoon seems fun and is certainly interesting, was hoping for more ambitious IPs though.
Bayonetta included in Bayonetta 2. Nintendo ****ing listens.
Hyrule Warriors. Just give it to me and shut up.
Yoshi Yarn. Looks cute and sweet. Loved Yoshi's Story, and it reminded me of that. So, yep.

STAR FOX. Just thank you. Now we see how it actually is.
The new Miyamoto's IPs well... Let's see now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom