• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
so...anybody else notice that the Mii fighters don't use the "mii" logo, instead they use the basic smash series symbol, kinda odd I guess

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Golly, just like I've been saying for months now...

Anyways, I'm kind of annoyed about the release date because that leaves 4 more months and, like I've been saying, there's only four Brawl starting fighters left (:popo::lucas::metaknight::wario:). Are they really going to drag this out for that long, especially with :popo:, :metaknight:, and :wario: virtually confirmed already?
Maybe it's because they have enough new fighters to actually drag it out.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My wallet is weeping over all these great games... Nintendo is truly a wallet killer. :laugh:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Dark Pit the party pooper. I hope party pooper doesn't mean Assist Trophy. He could show up as a costume, at least...

Sakurai, why must you troll us like that? Oh wait, it's Sakurai.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
inb4 @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit calls them all false worshippers cause he did it before it was cool.

Admiral Pit: Goddess Doormat Hipster
I'm just gonna say "I told you so", though I'll try really hard not to rub it in some faces of those who bashed me bout her not being playable.
But anyways, I definitely am a happy Pit.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Dark Pit the party pooper. I hope party pooper doesn't mean Assist Trophy. He could show up as a costume, at least...

Well to be fair.
Dark Pit isn't exactly the must need KI rep. Though costume could work.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Maybe boss at palutena's temple?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Zelda U's vast landscape reminds me of Skyrim. :laugh:
If it plays like Skyrim, Nintendo just created their savior for the Wii U, IMO.

Also, in case any of you missed it, here is the Hoenn Map.

What do you guys think, will we get another challenger approuching like deal at the smash tournament?
Pac-Man eats the competition.

You can run forever, but it is inevitable.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Maybe. I suppose the good news about the Sal leak is that, with only four characters not yet shown, it significantly increases the chances that those won't be the only newcomers remaining.
Plus DLC. I'm hoping to see that beautiful Blue space furry slutting all over SFWii U so she has a chance at DLC.

Staarih

Smash Master
So Captain Toad gets his own game when everyone's waiting and expecting for one with Rosalina as the star... I'll take it though.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Funny how everyone in the comments section of the trailer for Wii U Zelda is sh**ing on the new art design and Link's design. Personally, I love the new art design. It's not overly saturated like SS and the graphics are amazing.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Funny how everyone in the comments section of the trailer for Wii U Zelda is sh**ing on the new art design and Link's design. Personally, I love the new art design. It's not overly saturated like SS and the graphics are amazing.
I haven't seen a legend of zelda game that I didn't like in terms of looks.

This one is no exception.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Those people said the same thing with every console Zelda game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom