• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I really hope someone will try out Megaman in that tournament. When does it start at EST again?

It's a tear fiesta here at my place. Everyone hates both Palutana and Miis. Well, I guess I have one thing to say:

SALT *****ES! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahem... But anyways yeah. Palutana looks pretty awesome. The Miis look good too.
Why would someone be mad at Palutena? She seems pretty interesting to fight with. I can get that she isn't instantly the most hype person to play as from the get-go, since she was leaked but still.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Palutena's trailer made me remember just how much I want a Kid Icarus anime.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean menu-wise, as in that they don't take 3 slots.
By the looks of it, they might count as one. The Website groups them together as "Mii Fighters" rather as opposed to making different slots for the Brawler, Swordsman, and Gunner.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I mean menu-wise, as in that they don't take 3 slots.
Oh. I would guess not but I dunno. Seems like it'd be kind of redundant, knowing Sakurai it'll probably be all consolidated to one icon. Also not sure when you'll pick which Mii you're using either.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only thing that irks me about this is WFT's artwork looking like a sore thumb compared to the others (everyone else gets original artwork, and hers is the same).
Then again, she is the strangest character included at this moment. So maybe it was intentional.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Well... I'm incredibly happy that Mii characters have their own original movesets instead of just being copies of other characters (hate it when people don't actually play as the actual characters in Mario Kart just their Miis). And Palutena confirmed too!

Overall I was happy with today's event! But... a bet's a bet. Chrom was not revealed... he might be revealed later on throughout the day (they seem to be revealing things over the course of the day instead of all at once) so there's still a chance, but for now... just like I agreed to, got my new avatar.
Kinda do, and kinda don't. According to the Nintendo Direct you choose their move-sets, by choosing the individual moves themselves.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, I guess this confirms Rosalina, Marth and Little Mac as starters.
Golly, just like I've been saying for months now...

Anyways, I'm kind of annoyed about the release date because that leaves 4 more months and, like I've been saying, there's only four Brawl starting fighters left (:popo::lucas::metaknight::wario:). Are they really going to drag this out for that long, especially with :popo:, :metaknight:, and :wario: virtually confirmed already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom