• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Amiibo... Actually I'm not happy. this may be a giant pain for smash, leveling things up, do we let people add them in mid battle, oh man the pains... Hmmm... Not sure how to feeel.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Phoenix Wright Trilogy for 3DS? Cool, I'll finally get a chance to try out the series.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Amiibo... Actually I'm not happy. this may be a giant pain for smash, leveling things up, do we let people add them in mid battle, oh man the pains... Hmmm... Not sure how to feeel.
Knowing us, they'll be banned. They may have been made be someone. But they're not the player.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I'm going to make the best Mr. G&W out there!
You'll see!
I wonder if it will be possible to teach my Mr. Game & Watch to use turtle exclusively? That would be very strong.

For serious though, Mii looks crazy powerful; most characters have at least one bad special move, but the way you can pick them for the Mii, it seems likely you can make a moveset of all winners. On the other hand, Palutena is such a mystery; I can't really judge her.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So now someone can play as Bowser in Mario Party 10. I'm pretty sure that's going to ruin more lives than any other game.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Knowing us, they'll be banned. They may have been made be someone. But they're not the player.
It may have to be out of necessity, which is saddening and I know will be a contested thing by newcomers to the scene.

I wonder if it will be possible to teach my Mr. Game & Watch to use turtle exclusively? That would be very strong.

For serious though, Mii looks crazy powerful; most characters have at least one bad special move, but the way you can pick them for the Mii, it seems likely you can make a moveset of all winners. On the other hand, Palutena is such a mystery; I can't really judge her.
AA... Try to make a tier list now... Just try to imagine it... it's going to be insane...

Twewy

Smash Lord
Guys. They haven't updated the site yet.

They're gonna show one during the Treehouse aren't they

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I am 100% okay with Dark Pit being his own character since there's more than enough options from Uprising that could make him play very differently from Pit.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's the Mario Party 10 trailer. Now you can screw over your friends as bowser.

Guys. They haven't updated the site yet.

They're gonna show one during the Treehouse aren't they
Yeah, that'd be cool.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It may have to be out of necessity, which is saddening and I know will be a contested thing by newcomers to the scene.
Honestly, if if it happens, then we explain the situation. That's all.
---
Smashboards crashed on my for a bit.
And so, it begins...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I hope this ends soonish. I want to sleep

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Let the website tell us first.

ALSO, there will probably one more newcomer. Remember the Wii Fit Trainer.
I hope so. Even a veteran like Mewtwo or Captain Falcon would be enough for me.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Honestly, if if it happens, then we explain the situation. That's all.
---
Smashboards crashed on my for a bit.
And so, it begins...
I guess, that and Miis... We have some serious new ground to break into here. I seriously hope we have amazing minds and leaders in the future, we'll need it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I guess, that and Miis... We have some serious new ground to break into here. I seriously hope we have amazing minds and leaders in the future, we'll need it.
Miis aren't gonna be that big of an issue as well (unless you can adjust the height/weight. I forgot if you could). We just consider the classes as three different characters, then adjust accordingly.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Welp, I'm not sticking around, I've got to sleep

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
well im not too thrilled about the smash new THUS far....I don't care about palutena and I REALLY didn't want Miis in...where is our super hype character? oh well....whens the treehous thing?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Miis aren't gonna be that big of an issue as well (unless you can adjust the height/weight. I forgot if you could). We just consider the classes as three different characters, then adjust accordingly.
Except each character also gets custom specials, so we'll have to account for every combination of them.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Hey, the Miis don't look too bad. They're a lot better than what I expected, not gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom