• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If by "the type of game this is" you mean a Dynasty Warriors game, it's actually an all time low in playable characters. Even the very first dynasty Warriors game back in 1997 had more. And all the dynasty warrior crossovers before have had more than 9 playable characters too. One of the things these games are known for is having tons of characters.

9 might just be the starting roster in the non demo version, with more characters to unlock.
Well, I meant a Zelda game. I should have specified. Unless you want to count the individual Links in Four Swords and various helper characters, it's pretty much always been one.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Good news is, after this, we should be seeing the invitational tournament! Is it on the same stream?
I don't know, i've been watching it on the youtube stream, but i think the nintendo e3 page has the stream where the tournament will be.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Oh boy, more Splatoon, it's not like you've showed it for an hour already. I love it and all, but seriously you have like 4 other games and you're going back to Splatoon?

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I like Splatoon - but we already saw it, haha. I'd rather hear something on the new Zelda WII U for a few minutes or detail some more on Mario Maker or Mario Party 10, or even talk about if they're planning DLC for Mario Kart 8.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
I want to see more of this "Mii Customization". I mean the actual look not the skills.

Also, I like Sword Mii followed by Brawler Mii. Gunner Mii is my least favorite, but I also haven't seen that much of it either.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
Waluigi Wii FTW...

Seriously, Splatoon looks great but ....I'd rather even see some e-shop games at this point.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Place you bets folks!

If we get a newcomer announced at the roundtable, who do you think we'll get?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Which of the Mii types is your favorite? Mine is Gunner.
Tie between gunner and sword.

Anyway, I really just hope Smash 4 is the game where we the majority of us can finally come together and get along. A nice, healthy balance between Melee and Brawl. Thats all I really hope for. I know there will still be detractors, but as long as it isn't at least half as big as with brawl's I think we will be alright.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
If by "the type of game this is" you mean a Dynasty Warriors game, it's actually an all time low in playable characters. Even the very first dynasty Warriors game back in 1997 had more. And all the dynasty warrior crossovers before have had more than 9 playable characters too. One of the things these games are known for is having tons of characters.

9 might just be the starting roster in the non demo version, with more characters to unlock.
Yeah come on Aonuma said he was impressed by how many characters there are. 9 is not impressive.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Remember the smash machinima era 2008-2012?

I wonder how they'll use those mii's to their advantage. Can't wait.

Or maybe it's forever dead...I loved smash machinima though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom