• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Just heard about the MK8 news. Diddy and Bowser Jr. might be cut for another baby and pallete swap. I kinda expected the former but we dont need another damn metal character. This is making me worried about this games roster.
i highly doubt they're cut the games big but the characters don't take up that much space

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, hey, let me apply some Smash fanbase logic to Mario Kart. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes?

"You guys want Bowser Jr., Diddy, and Birdo in the game? You're so entitled! Stop whining! You already got popular characters with the Koopalings! Let the Mario Kart team exercise their creative vision; it's their game!"

"The Mario Kart team is loaded with geniuses. They added Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach, characters who you didn't know you want, but were really iconic Mario universe characters just the same. Learn to love 'em."

"This game is soooooo beautiful and is literally flawless. How dare you want a better roster?!?!" *goes off to complain about the gameplay, items, modes, music...*

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Well, hey, let me apply some Smash fanbase logic to Mario Kart. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes?

"You guys want Bowser Jr., Diddy, and Birdo in the game? You're so entitled! Stop whining! You already got popular characters with the Koopalings! Let the Mario Kart team exercise their creative vision; it's their game!"

"The Mario Kart team is loaded with geniuses. They added Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach, characters who you didn't know you want, but were really iconic Mario universe characters just the same. Learn to love 'em."

"This game is soooooo beautiful and is literally flawless. How dare you want a better roster?!?!"
so those people take a minor modified baby texture and peach pallete swap over some of those most rememberable and likable characters of the gaming genre? talk about letting what we love die

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Just heard about the MK8 news. Diddy and Bowser Jr. might be cut for another baby and pallete swap. I kinda expected the former but we dont need another damn metal character. This is making me worried about this games roster.
The Koopalings but no Bowser Jr? That would be disappointing as hell ;~;

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
idk i don't want no one rockin that scarf that bowser jr wears other than well bowser jr
Uh-huh. I see 7 Koopalings. Good enough for me. They even inspired the character. He's not even that unique either. Just a carbon copy who replaced some of the more unique bosses(at the time. Jr. is unique in his own right, of course). Never mind he's the reason the Koopalings aren't Bowser's Children anymore. :facepalm:

Stop being entitled, really. You gotta let it go. If we get him, cool. If we don't, fine.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Uh-huh. I see 7 Koopalings. Good enough for me. They even inspired the character. He's not even that unique either. Just a carbon copy who replaced some of the more unique bosses(at the time. Jr. is unique in his own right, of course). Never mind he's the reason the Koopalings aren't Bowser's Children anymore. :facepalm:

Stop being entitled, really. You gotta let it go. If we get him, cool. If we don't, fine.
well im just saying i see him as a better pick then well nabbit

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I still want Dr. Purple Metal Baby Dry Giga Raccoon Cat Shiny Bowser riding Albino Paper YIHSO(Yoshi In His Sports Outfit) inside a Kuribo's Shoe kart.

Bowser Jr. should be a new item that auto targets whoever is in first place and annoys them until the commit Kartpuku.

The Blue Falcon should totally be a stage too.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd rather have Nabbit, to be honest. I'd also rather Gold Peach wasn't there, and the only Babies available were Mario, Luigi, and Peach. Dry Bones can come back. I got no issues with Metal Mario either.

...Although I wish they used his Dr. Metal Mario version from Dr. Mario 64. Also, that's the origin of that form, not Melee. I wonder how many knew that. :p

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'd rather have Nabbit, to be honest. I'd also rather Gold Peach wasn't there, and the only Babies available were Mario, Luigi, and Peach. Dry Bones can come back. I got no issues with Metal Mario either.

...Although I wish they used his Dr. Metal Mario version from Dr. Mario 64. Also, that's the original of that form, not Melee. I wonder how many knew that. :p
didn't like dr. mario so i didn't know and nabbit is meh ok i guess i never really liked him even on new super mario bros he was basically white tanuki mario of that game the gold and silver options should be on there character themselve like crash tag team racing since it's just a texture swap i'm already ok with that they kept one of my other fav characters just dissapointed not to see the other which has been in two of the games series now

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
I want Bowser jr. and Diddy Kong in this too, but Nabbit seems like somone Nintendo would put in seeing what we got with MK7 and now. Along with mabye Toadsworth, Baby Yoshi, and Bronze Luigi.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I want Bowser jr. and Diddy Kong in this too, but Nabbit seems like somone Nintendo would put in seeing what we got with MK7 and now. Along with mabye Toadsworth, Baby Yoshi, and Bronze Luigi.
Toadsworth? i haven't seen that dude since double dash so i'm ok with him being in it as for baby yoshi meeeh and bronze luigi ? like i said these palette swaps should be on one character

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Toadsworth 50/50. Wouldn't be surprised with Baby Yoshi. You mean Silver right?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I will never understand why people like that horrible Scrappy Doo character know as Bowser Jr. I'd gladly take anyone else over him, especially the Nabbit since I like him.

...Well, almost anyone. Bowser Jr. is absolutely terrible, but I'd still take him over friggin Petey Piranha. Now that is SERIOUSLY one I don't understand.

By the way, I'm not asking any of you why you like him, only stating that I don't understand why, so if you starting bombarding me with reasons why you do, I'll just ignore your post entirely~ ¦D

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Conversation Starter! If we were to get 10 DLC characters for MK8 and one had to be a Baby variation of one of the characters + Other form of an existing character (aged, metalized, "dry", etc) what would you choose?

1. Diddy
2. Bowser Jr.
3. Birdo
4. Dixie
5. Petey
6. King Boo
7. E. Gadd
8. Hammer Bro.
9. Baby Yoshi
10. Crystallized Daisy (striker based)

EDIT: I knew we'd get Baby Rosalina at one point with her popularity sky-rocketting, but when I saw Pink Gold Peach...I was like "Why...". It's whatever though. Feel bad for Diddy and Jr. though :\

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I will never understand why people like that horrible Scrappy Doo character know as Bowser Jr. I'd gladly take anyone else over him, especially the Nabbit since I like him.

...Well, almost anyone. Bowser Jr. is absolutely terrible, but I'd still take him over friggin Petey Piranha. Now that is SERIOUSLY one I don't understand.

By the way, I'm not asking any of you why you like him, only stating that I don't understand why, so if you starting bombarding me with reasons why you do, I'll just ignore your post entirely~ ¦D
You just jelly that you aren't as stylin as Petey the Piranha.

Just look at the style, that flare, that sexiness. the ladies just can't keep their hands off him.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You just jelly that you aren't as stylin as Petey the Piranha.

Just look at the style, that flare, that sexiness. the ladies just can't keep their hands off him.
I prefer Rule 63 Petey Piranha. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom