• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, obviously we're not getting guests such as R.O.B. or Sonic in Mario Kart 8, and what kind of exciting new thing could they possibly have for Mario Kart 9?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, obviously we're not getting guests such as R.O.B. or Sonic in Mario Kart 8, and what kind of exciting new thing could they possibly have for Mario Kart 9?
Goomba. There is only Goomba!...
...Look I just wanna see a Goomba drive a kart okay? It'll be cute I swear.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
So, what do you guys think of Ridley being playable now?

That clip of him during the Direct was such a tease even if he said some other boss characters might appear.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Tell me when Mario Kart goes back to the Double Dash route and I'll be interested in the series again. :L
I dunno, I liked MK7 (even though others thought it was "meh").
The franchise isn't that bad nowadays. Though I wish they kept more characters instead of replacing them for others we didn't really need.

So, what do you guys think of Ridley being playable now?

That clip of him during the Direct was such a tease even if he said some other boss characters might appear.
Not sure if joking...

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
*Looks at post count...

Post Count = 2,000.

:facepalm:

IT SNEAKED UP ON ME!

Oh well...

2,001 POSTS!

Wow, has it really been that long? Well, in my reaching the rank of "Smash Champion" I have quite a few people to thank. (And lots of smiles)

@Kikwi-Kiwi

Thanks for creating the Professor Layton Support Thread, where I made my first post! :)

MaskO'Gears said:
Professor Layton in SSB4 Has been a dream of mine.

This gets a stamp of approval.

-MaskO'Gears
@Swampasaur

If I recall correctly, you were the first mod who befriended me and not the other way around. Thanks for helping me take off my "training wheels" here on the Smash 4 forums! :)

And speaking of getting started...

@ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

THANK YOU again for the opportunity to write for the WiR. I feel like being a part of it has helping me moved from "Hearer of Smash" to "Worker of Smash". :)

To the Mods of the Smash 4 forums, thanks for working to make this place safe, fun and efficient. :)

The mods: @--- - The Honorable Tryphen and fellow WiR writter.
@ BKupa666 BKupa666 - Kremlings unite!
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa - Fellow Toon Link fan.
@Fatmanonice - Keep on roll'in Fatman!
@Frostwraith - Everyone's Dad. :p
@IsmaR
@Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
@N3ON
@Ndayday
@Opossum
@Scoliosis Jones - I still remember reading your posts WAY back in the day.. *Pyrrhon Laugh*
@Starphoenix

Thank you all again!

@APC99 @MopedOfJustice @Sehnsucht @Mega Bidoof @Wario Bros. @Groose @ Zhadgon Zhadgon @Protom @ Substitution Substitution @lonekonwolf @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @ mimgrim mimgrim

If I wrote about all you guys, I'd need my own page. :p Thanks for making this place a fun place for debate, laughs, and Super Smash Bros.

Now, enough of my long-winded post. You guys just keep doing what you do best, and God Bless!

-MaskO'Gears

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I dunno, I liked MK7 (even though others thought it was "meh").
The franchise isn't that bad nowadays. Though I wish they kept more characters instead of replacing them for others we didn't really need.
I don't really care about the characters. DD had the most exciting gameplay for me. I've played both MKWii and MY7 and I found both uninteresting. I also just really liked DD's gimmick. :L

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't really care about the characters. DD had the most exciting gameplay for me. I've played both MKWii and MY7 and I found both uninteresting. I also just really liked DD's gimmick. :L
I guess.
Though I haven't played MKDD in forever. All I remember is that I sucked at it.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
*Looks at post count...

Post Count = 2,000.

:facepalm:

IT SNEAKED UP ON ME!

Oh well...

2,001 POSTS!

Wow, has it really been that long? Well, in my reaching the rank of "Smash Champion" I have quite a few people to thank. (And lots of smiles)

@Kikwi-Kiwi

Thanks for creating the Professor Layton Support Thread, where I made my first post! :)

@Swampasaur

If I recall correctly, you were the first mod who befriended me and not the other way around. Thanks for helping me take off my "training wheels" here on the Smash 4 forums! :)

And speaking of getting started...

@ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

THANK YOU again for the opportunity to write for the WiR. I feel like being a part of it has helping me moved from "Hearer of Smash" to "Worker of Smash". :)

To the Mods of the Smash 4 forums, thanks for working to make this place safe, fun and efficient. :)

The mods: @--- - The Honorable Tryphen and fellow WiR writter.
@ BKupa666 BKupa666 - Kremlings unite!
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa - Fellow Toon Link fan.
@Fatmanonice - Keep on roll'in Fatman!
@Frostwraith - Everyone's Dad. :p
@IsmaR
@Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
@N3ON
@Ndayday
@Opossum
@Scoliosis Jones - I still remember reading your posts WAY back in the day.. *Pyrrhon Laugh*
@Starphoenix

Thank you all again!

@APC99 @MopedOfJustice @Sehnsucht @Mega Bidoof @Wario Bros. @Groose @ Zhadgon Zhadgon @Protom @ Substitution Substitution @lonekonwolf @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @ mimgrim mimgrim

If I wrote about all you guys, I'd need my own page. :p Thanks for making this place a fun place for debate, laughs, and Super Smash Bros.

Now, enough of my long-winded post. You guys just keep doing what you do best, and God Bless!

-MaskO'Gears
Congratulations, now go for 3,000 posts.

.n_n.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh I see how it is.

Always the afterthought.

Joking :p
Yep, after that whole wish fiasco, It's hard to remember you. :p

Just joking. I honestly meant to put you in there, but I looked at the list afterwards and saw I missed you.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Damn, no Diddy Kong in Mario Kart 8. Well, other than that, the game does look fun.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Lol how do you think i feel about Bowser jr? and instead of them we get a baby version of Rose and a retexture of a reflecting peach come on nintendo wheres my main koopa boy
Kind of sucks he's not in either, I guess. But Diddy Kong's pretty much one of my favorite Mario characters other Mario and Luigi. But hey, at least I can use Diddy again in Smash 4. I guess I can still use Shy Guy. He brings the hype.

I still don't understand Nintendo's love for these baby characters. I am happy to see some kind of counter against Blue Shells though.

One last thing. Does anyone know why the text box starts out with Japanese text? I have mine set to English but it always starts like that.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Kind of sucks he's not in either, I guess. But Diddy Kong's pretty much one of my favorite Mario characters other Mario and Luigi. But hey, at least I can use Diddy again in Smash 4. I guess I can still use Shy Guy. He brings the hype.

I still don't understand Nintendo's love for these baby characters. I am happy to see some kind of counter against Blue Shells though.

One last thing. Does anyone know why the text box starts out with Japanese text? I have mine set to English but it always starts like that.
You got me im still wondering who im going have to race with im also glad Queen bee, Wiggler, aren't back did you also notice how lakitu is still there i mean really lakitu?

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Okay, however bad the final SSB4 roster might be, at the very least it'll be leagues better than this tripe passing itself off as a Mario Kart roster. If they're that obsessed with metal characters, just give each character a metal skin for Chrissakes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Okay, however bad the final SSB4 roster might be, at the very least it'll be leagues better than this tripe passing itself off as a Mario Kart roster. If they're that obsessed with metal characters, just give each character a metal skin for Chrissakes.
Metal(Silver) skins for male, Metal(Gold) skins for females. :p

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Omg thank you someone else is with me on the roster going to funk and why these anyway where's bowser jr , diddy kong , birdo ? there better be some sort of character dlc i swear to god man or im just gonna wait till winter to pick this up

Metal(Silver) skins for male, Metal(Gold) skins for females. :p
"Now available to purchase at eshop gold and silver skins for all racers! only 5.99!"

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'm gonna direct the conversation away from the anger for a bit.

If you aren't sold on the new Godzilla movie, you are now. And no, that is not Rodan, it's MUTO. Felt I needed to say that right now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think there is a good chance that this isn't the whole roster.

I mean, c'mon, Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr are REALLY glaring omissions. They probably are there, unlockable or DLC.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

I mean, c'mon, Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr are REALLY glaring omissions. They probably are there, unlockable or DLC.
I hope you're right and lol really you straight to Tanuki link in a heart beat after the new pic

Staarih

Smash Master

Seeing as there're a ton of lightweights and quite a few heavyweights as well, the middleweights could need a few additions, with Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr being prime examples of such. Here's hoping!

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Just saw Baby Rosalina and all of my want ^^ I like using the baby characters :> Pink Gold Peach is stupid though. Would've preferred Diddy or Dry Bones but w.e

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Just heard about the MK8 news. Diddy and Bowser Jr. might be cut for another baby and pallete swap. I kinda expected the former but we dont need another damn metal character. This is making me worried about this games roster.

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Just heard about the MK8 news. Diddy and Bowser Jr. might be cut for another baby and pallete swap. I kinda expected the former but we dont need another danm metal character. This is making me worried about this games roster.
Gold Mario and Silver Luigi :troll:
But seriously I hope Bowser Jr is in he is one of my favs too :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom