• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I now bring you guys a public service announcement in regards to the POTD.

"Raccoon" is spelled with 2 Cs.

This has been a public service announcement.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
My eye started twitching when i saw Baby Rosalina. I think i went full circle in anger/annoyance.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My eye started twitching when i saw Baby Rosalina. I think i went full circle in anger/annoyance.
I can't wait for Platinum Dry bones Bowser and Emerald Waluigi.

Like honestly, can we get actual characters like Funky kong, king boo Diddy, Cranky, Wart, King K Rool, Peter the Piranha or Wiggler???

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I can't wait for Platinum Dry bones Bowser and Emerald Waluigi.

Like honestly, can we get actual characters like Funky kong, king boo Diddy, Cranky, Wart, King K Rool, Peter the Piranha or Wiggler???
Baby Rosalina? Trade her in for Dry Bones.

Pink Gold Peach? Trade her in for Dry Bowser or Funky Kong or King Boo

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Nintendo, please stop inventing characters in sports titles and trying to make them a thing. The only babies in this game should be Mario and Luigi. I didn't even think Metal Mario was cool, now there's a Peach version?

You've cut too many awesome characters, and I'm mad.

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Well ignoring their character choices, pretty cool info. The new stages look great just like the rest, voice chat, online tournaments and youtube uploads. Hope Smash Bros gets those three.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ignoring the silly and pointless rage above me, that was honestly pretty awesome. Extremely cheesy and corny at many points, but done in a way that it's still charming and funny. Plus, that's a pretty awesome deal for the bundle, too.

And dat Bowser's Castle music. <3

D

Deleted member

So, who else is very disappointed with the actual Mario Kart 8's cast ?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Ignoring the silly and pointless rage above me, that was honestly pretty awesome. Extremely cheesy and corny at many points, but done in a way that it's still charming and funny. Plus, that's a pretty awesome deal for the bundle, too.

And dat Bowser's Castle music. <3
I think it was awesome, the game looks beautiful and incredibly fun, the new tracks look awesome and Nintendo are putting in a lot of effort to sell it and promote it. The Direct itself was hilarious and a nice change to the regular layout.

I can still be mad about the character choices though... In my opinion, Baby characters and reskins are lazy.

I'm still going to get, and worship this game. The music is incred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom