• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I can understand Metal Mario because he's so iconic, and it makes sense for the titular character to be in all three weight classes, but Copper Gold Peach, just no. If they try to retrospectively back it up by having Peach turn pink in the Golden Plains stage (sort of like how the F-Zero anime had the Falcon Punch from Smash) I might be ok with it, though.

And while I'm not too much of a fan of the babies in general, (it'd be cool if Baby Mario&Luigi were one character Double Dash style) I'm flat out disturbed by Baby Rosalina. We all know why Rosalina is so "popular", so having a baby version is err...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just find it funny that Baby Rosalina was made, when Baby Wario is actually canon

Last edited by a moderator:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I'm not even sure how this thread manages to change topic so often. I mean, it's not even related a lot of the time. But, you're gonna beat the Ridley thread to 1000 pages.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm not even sure how this thread manages to change topic so often. I mean, it's not even related a lot of the time. But, you're gonna beat the Ridley thread to 1000 pages.
Theres a reason that this one is 2.0 The first one reached 1000 pages long ago and had to be closed because it was TOO BIG!!!! :awesome:

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This thread is a joke. Just like today's education.
For real. Tenure is probably the worst thing in the education system today. Teacher's do an average job for 3 years then they have Youtube sessions for the rest of their lives... sad. Well at least thats an exaggerated version of the American public school system.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's not quite what some people care to hear but...

http://www.vgstations.com/en/news/i...as-the-worst-sonic-game-i-ve-ever-played.html

yeah... things aren't looking too good.
I'm not a tiny bit surprised, to be honest.

Yeah, I only use this thread because people post funny stuff here.
Except most of the time it's not funny, though.

On the subject of Splatoon, I would actually highly support an Inkling being in Smash.
At best, they could be DLC for Smash 4, but it's really a pipe dream. On Smash 5, things may be different though.

They could have an interesting moveset for sure.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
To be fair, it's still under development, so I'm still going to give Rise of Lyric a chance
And hey, I would like Sonic Boom to succeed too, as that would be good for both Sega and Nintendo since the game is Nintendo exclusive.

But this is all starting to sound eerily similar. Given that the game has to launch in time for the TV show, I'm just afraid that even though it's still under development, it won't get the polish it clearly needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom