• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Idk. Will I get infracted/banned for having this pic? I'll take it down if deemed inappropriate. It started as something I thought was funny. But the more I drew the more I thought.... "Ok its a baby in the draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls pose..." I had invested too much into it to stop at that point but I felt so guilty... only because its like.... idk... I'm sure I'd get an admin from Miiverse to delete it if I left it up there.
Nah, the avatar is okay. Don't worry about that.

I was just venting my Baby Daisy hate. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Idk. Will I get infracted/banned for having this pic? I'll take it down if deemed inappropriate. It started as something I thought was funny. But the more I drew the more I thought.... "Ok its a baby in the draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls pose..." I had invested too much into it to stop at that point but I felt so guilty... only because its like.... idk... I'm sure I'd get an admin from Miiverse to delete it if I left it up there.
If yours is inappropriate (in which it is) then mine is (in which it isn't.)

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Funnily, I hate Baby Daisy a little less now.
Mostly because I'm now busy focusing my hate on Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach.
I still really do not like Baby Daisy though.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm wondering if I should post this to miiverse :smirk:. I'm afraid at what will happen when I do...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Idk. Will I get infracted/banned for having this pic? I'll take it down if deemed inappropriate. It started as something I thought was funny. But the more I drew the more I thought.... "Ok its a baby in the draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls pose..." I had invested too much into it to stop at that point but I felt so guilty... only because its like.... idk... I'm sure I'd get an admin from Miiverse to delete it if I left it up there. ( I mostly did it to annoy Vetigo :smirk:)
TBH it is kinda weird.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
There's a statue of Baby Luigi and Baby Daisy in a romantic dance on Daisy Circuit if I recall. Don't get worked up over the avatar.

I'll miss your smexy Falco, though.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I hate how Mario Kart thinks it's okay to fill rosters with metal characters, what's next Green Diamond Luigi?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
They're going to add one baby and one metal character with every console installment. Baby Waluigi will be a reality someday. :troll:
Yeah, but Baby Wario already exists from Yoshi's Island DS, as does Baby Donkey Kong, but Baby DK only ever returned for Mario Super Sluggers and Baby Wario never returned at all...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm kinda OK with metal Peach since for the first time you can use her and not be lightweight.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'm kinda OK with metal Peach since for the first time you can use her and not be lightweight.
And I'm OK with her too, but that's entirely out of my love for all things metallic/mechanical/robotic. I welcome our robot overlords. The mysterious possibly evil mechanical "Pink Gold" version of Peach is just alot more interesting than actual Peach to me purely because of her robotic origins.

But yeah, if we ever get to Cast Iron Koopa Troopa... we'll have a problem then.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pink Gold Peach is love, Pink Gold Peach is life. :troll:

Anyway, has anyone here played the City Trial mode from Kirby's Air Ride? (I haven't, by the way.)

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yea Metal Mario was pushing it. The official website calls Metal Mario a villain.... I had no idea that Mario was enemies with himself. Unless Smash 64 is somehow canon?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Way back when me and my brother played it... we actually played it more than we played any other part of Air Ride.
Great. Glad there's someone who has because I have another question...

Could you select between different courses? (I am aware of how the mode plays thanks to Smash Run being inspired/based on it.)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I just can't wait for Green Silver Luigi.
Honestly, I'm more worried about Green Golden Yoshi.

Also, this is my 3000th post.

I got a list of people here I'd like to give a shoutout to for my 3000th post.

First up, HUGE shoutout to MSmariosonic, Frostwraith, and Vegito2727, they've always been there to make me laugh.

Next up is Opossum for being a HUGE Chrom supporter for Super Smash Bros 4.

Others go out to UltimateCyborgOverlord and Cobalsh for understanding my liking for the Transformers.

And of course there's MisterVideoGaming and Mega Bidoof because of the Barney Avatar thing that transpired a few months ago.

Then there's the people in the Bob-Omb thread such as. LoneKonWolf, LumaOkami, MetalBro, and dimensionsword64.

Then there's Scatmansworld25 because I've had someone to laugh at for his obsession for Vaati

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Anyway, has anyone here played the City Trial mode from Kirby's Air Ride? (I haven't, by the way.)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! It was one of the best ideas EVER!

Why do you want to know something? :D

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My favorite picture on the Smash site so far is still this one.

Just the sheer look of "what have i done" on Kirby's face

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Great. Glad there's someone who has because I have another question...

Could you select between different courses? (I am aware of how the mode plays thanks to Smash Run being inspired/based on it.)
In City Trial? No. There was the one big city and the environments within. There would be different events that would kick in from time to time, like sometimes Dyna Blade would show up, sometimes it would rain meteors, etc.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! It was one of the best ideas EVER!

Why do you want to know something? :D
See some of my previous posts. ;)

In City Trial? No. There was the one big city and the environments within. There would be different events that would kick in from time to time, like sometimes Dyna Blade would show up, sometimes it would rain meteors, etc.
I see. I was curious if they had more stages, since it could mean something for Smash Run.

The mode sounds a lot of fun, even when playing alone.

I wonder if you will be able to play it online...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Pink Gold Peach is love, Pink Gold Peach is life. :troll:

I have... in fact, I still play Kirby Air Ride (and all the modes, they're all fun) even today! Here's some of my fave tracks from the game:

And more... too many to list lol.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
See some of my previous posts. ;)

I see. I was curious if they had more stages, since it could mean something for Smash Run.

The mode sounds a lot of fun, even when playing alone.

I wonder if you will be able to play it online...
I think alot of the fun of City Trial for me was kinda that Super Mario 64 stuff where sometimes it was just fun to screw around and not accomplish much at all. There was a big tower in the City and if you rode up to the top of it on a ride that was built for gliding well and you had upped the stats for gliding, running off that thing and gliding for far distances was too much fun, then there's this area full of blocks and such that you can smash through and that's too much fun too, or destroying all the trees in the forest area and so on and so forth. Standing on top of that tower, getting the bomb powerup and throwing it into the distance near the block area or the forest... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man. That's precisely the kind of stupid unproductive fun that I like.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Smash run is looking to be the sequel I always wanted to city trial.

There is a lot of variety it seems in Smash run. The enemies that appear, your selectable equipment, the characters you get to pick, the events that happen, the ending minigame, those doors that take you into bonus rooms, just so much to do. We haven't even seen all of it yet. It makes me wonder just what all the things you can do in Smash run. <3

It will be probably my most played mode. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom