• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I looked at the gif, and when my eyes strayed to my mug, I experienced a sudden chromosomal inversion.

Whoah.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm getting Art Academy: Sketch Pad right now. I'm so happy. Even if it sucks its going to be better than drawing on Miiverse. Embarrass

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I know this would probably never happen, but if Sakurai decides to add representatives from Harry Potter, The Transformers, and Toy Story, who would they be, and what would be their assist trophies?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I agree, like Full Metal Alchemist and god I hate filler
Fun fact: the reason the original FMA anime ends the way it does was to avoid filler. The show had overtaken the manga, but instead of inserting a bunch of filler episodes to pad out the show until the manga caught up, the writers' of the show decided to end the series early. So they wrote a new ending (with the help/blessing of the original mangaka I might add).

ps I haven't actually watched either the 2003 FMA or Brotherhood so I can't honestly judge their quality. Though since both of them have ardent defenders I would imagine they're both good in their own ways.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know this would probably never happen, but if Sakurai decides to add representatives from Harry Potter, The Transformers, and Toy Story, who would they be, and what would be their assist trophies?
Hermoine, Bumble Bee and Slinky Dog

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hagrid for Harry Potter AT. =P

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Dobby the House Elf for Harry Potter AT. He can run around throwing socks at you screaming 'YOU SHALL NOT HURT HARRY POTTER!'

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Out of boredom I made a 73 character roster. If it were legit everyone would be happy with it.. unless you want Ghirahim or Waluigi cause I guarantee neither will ever happen.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Out of boredom I made a 73 character roster. If it were legit everyone would be happy with it.. unless you want Ghirahim or Waluigi cause I guarantee neither will ever happen.
how many blue-haired FE lords does it have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom