• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm aware of that. Then again, I don't know exactly what your plans are here. You clearly have a Ranger fetish, though.
I'm not going to hook up with some girl 10 years younger than me

Though I do know a pretty nice looking blonde girl that would look great in an angewoman costume

...She'd never go for it though

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
That's the problem with girls who aren't nerds.

They're no fun.
Amen to that.

Yeah, I personally can't even see myself being friends with a girl who isn't into anime or video games. Call me shallow, but I just can't.

Shame there isn't too many at my school.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
The problem is Nintendo has put a lot of his money in buying back the shares of the now deceased Yamauchi, where his shares belonged to his family, after the slow sales of 3DS that are now picking up but still not at the rate that Nintendo want and the Wii U being in a predicament to be the next Virtual Boy (obviously it could go better and become the GameCube) seems Nintendo is in a really tight spot, so I don´t think for the moment any of the Big Three is thinking in buying Capcom, my bet is if someone is thinking in buying Capcom it could be SEGA, GunHo or Konami.

.n_n.

Khoru

Smash Champion
my girlfriend and i straight-up became friends through webcomics and evangelion

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Amen to that.

Yeah, I personally can't even see myself being friends with a girl who isn't into anime or video games. Call me shallow, but I just can't.

Shame there isn't too many at my school.
All girls have cooties though, I haven't found a way to work around that

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I know this was a couple pages back...

But if I could pick five Capcom characters to join Smash...

Jill Valentine
Phoenix Wright
Viewtiful Joe
Amaterasu
Arthur
Not bad. I'd add:
-Zero
-Monster Hunter
-Tron Bonne
-Arthur
-Viewtiful Joe

I'd maybe add:
-Frank West
-Leon S. Kennedy

Phoenix Wright, Jill, and Ammy would be ATs.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The problem is Nintendo has put a lot of his money in buying back the shares of the now deceased Yamauchi, where his shares belonged to his family, after the slow sales of 3DS that are now picking up but still not at the rate that Nintendo want and the Wii U being in a predicament to be the next Virtual Boy (obviously it could go better and become the GameCube) seems Nintendo is in a really tight spot, so I don´t think for the moment any of the Big Three is thinking in buying Capcom, my bet is if someone is thinking in buying Capcom it could be SEGA, GunHo or Konami.

.n_n.
Nintendo is not in a tight spot.

They may not be making as much money as they'd like, but they're not pressed for cash.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I haven't gone to an anime convention since before Brawl was released

I know my brother met his girlfriend at one.

I dunno, maybe I should go to the next one

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Dating standards?
-Not a moron
-Is not turned off that I'm a nerd
-(optional) Into the same nerdy thins I'm into, or at least most of them.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Funny thing is, I had trouble finding guys who were into the same things as me in high school (so like, anime/manga, video games, nerdy things, etc.). Although, I do have a soft spot for shy guys... No no no, I don't mean those enemies found in Mario games! I mean guys who are more meek/sensitive/blush a lot.

In high school (what was it... grade 11? or 10?), there was this boy in math class that asked me if I could tutor him (why me of all people!? lol) and I could tell he was more on the shy side... and me as well. So us interacting was very derpy. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
No.

Leon's cool and all, but if there's any Resident Evil protagonist playable, it should be Jill.
Leon's under maybe. At best I'd leave RE to assists and torphies.

Having Leon playable instead of Jill would be like having Lightning playable instead of Cloud.
I see no problem here. #ControversialGamingOpinions

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Dating standards?
-Not a moron
-Is not turned off that I'm a nerd
-(optional) Into the same nerdy thins I'm into, or at least most of them.
My Dating standards:
- I swing both ways so either a guy or girl
- Cute
- Is a video game and/or anime nerd. (Don't care for things like Doctor Who so just being a nerd doesn't count).
- Caring and accepts me caring back.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Jill would be the most likely for a Resident Evil character just because unlike Leon and Chris, all of her main games were on a Nintendo console.

Resident Evil - GameCube
Resident Evil 3 - Nintendo 64, Gamecube (and others)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles - Wii
Resident Evil Revelations - Nintendo 3DS, Wii U

(Also, she has starred in two games, RE3 and Revelations, unlike the other two)

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Nintendo is not in a tight spot.

They may not be making as much money as they'd like, but they're not pressed for cash.
Nintendo is not in tight spot like SONY in general, but is not in a situation where they can spend money like crazy buying companies and developers left and right, for now I think Nintendo will take the next months calm and watch how the 3DS and Wii U fare in the market and see if they can get some profit to be once again in a comfortable position (take in mind that they have invest too in getting a new HQ), so for now I can see Nintendo take it slowly.

.n_n.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
My Dating standards:
- Cute
- Is a video game and/or anime nerd. (Don't care for things like Doctor Who so just being a nerd doesn't count).
Basically my list exactly.

Especially the third point. I can't stand it when someone's obsessed with Doctor Who, the Marvel Universe, Sherlock, anything with Joss Whedon's, Steven Moffat's, Neil Gaiman's, or J.J. Abrams' name on it (basically anything written and dominated by normative white dudes), but they don't have a healthy respect for video games or anime. =__=

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nintendo is not in tight spot like SONY in general, but is not in a situation where they can spend money like crazy buying companies and developers left and right, for now I think Nintendo will take the next months calm and watch how the 3DS and Wii U fare in the market and see if they can get some profit to be once again in a comfortable position (take in mind that they have invest too in getting a new HQ), so for now I can see Nintendo take it slowly.

.n_n.
Well, we're not talking a spending spree per se, just Capcom.

And I doubt that if they want this at all, they will simply let it sit for a while.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Jill would be the most likely for a Resident Evil character just because unlike Leon and Chris, all of her main games were on a Nintendo console.

Resident Evil - GameCube
Resident Evil 3 - Nintendo 64, Gamecube (and others)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles - Wii
Resident Evil Revelations - Nintendo 3DS, Wii U

(Also, she has starred in two games, RE3 and Revelations, unlike the other two)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Basically my list exactly.

Especially the third point. I can't stand it when someone's obsessed with Doctor Who, the Marvel Universe, Sherlock, anything with Joss Whedon's, Steven Moffat's, Neil Gaiman's, or J.J. Abrams' name on it (anything written and dominated by normative white dudes), but they don't have a healthy respect for video games or anime. =__=
You don't like Doctor Who?
:(

I'm surprised "nerds" in American even know about it, my recent trip like only 1/30 people I met had even heard about it. This is me traveling within the smash scene too haha.

There's always a line between hobbies/interests and obsessions though. Anyone obsessed with something can be hard to be around haha.

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
My Dating standards:
- Cute
The caring and acceptance was implied in my list, fyi.
Also, I won't change the girl, so I expect to not be changed. I also won't take any crap, nor will I expect her to take mine, should I be dealing any out.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
What da heck is goin on here

Switching between sex talk, Nintendo buying Capcom and company shares.

Wut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom